THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

I sorta see New England as the modern "America's Team."

If I haven't got anyone else to root for, it's nice to see Tom Brady knock 'em down.

There's no such thing as Americas team, what horseshit. :) Of course the refs, when in Dallas, may say different...

Edited by lerxt1990

If Tom Brady wins another RING I might jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.

Are you kidding me?

As a Raider fan I will NEVER EVER forget the FUKK RULE, I mean the tuck rule. That fukking rule has been banned by the NFL.

GO LUCK!!!!! COLTS BABY!!!

You're in for a very bad day.

Damn! You called it! Tom Brady! BARF!

I would say "GO SEAHAWKS" but man I think the Pats are going to kill them. I have no idea how the Hawks won that game. Insane!

As good as Tom B is he's got a Mission Impossible against those Seahawks that ONLY the other Tom C can accomplish. I don't know it's possible he will help his team do but the task is daunting against that defense.

We shall see....if only the damn Packers had....

As good as Tom B is he's got a Mission Impossible against those Seahawks that ONLY the other Tom C can accomplish. I don't know it's possible he will help his team do but the task is daunting against that defense.

We shall see....if only the damn Packers had....

Wilson looked awful and the Pats D and running game looked great. Add in Sherman's elbow and the fact that Lynch appears to have officially gone insane, and I think any advantage that Seattle may have had is gone. Vegas has this as a pick 'em right now.

• Like 2

Pure nonsense.....on a game of this magnitude with this kind of a blowout somebody wants to put the blame somewhere.

• Like 1

How's it feel to get a lead... keep playing hard... and end a playoff game with a big blowout?

Sort of like how the Patrios play till the Colts said ok we give we will get you next time. That's how champions play.....they play to win.....

It ain't over TILL it's OVER.

I said that to a Yankee friend back in 2004 when I had no other way to turn or to say I told him that at our daughters soccer game. The next weekend the Red Sox came back and beat the Yankees. Saw him he just said you were right.

• Like 1

Dear NFL franchises and their passionate fans:

We get it. Bill Belichick is a bit of a dick. You don't like him. Tom Brady is perceived as being both a pretty boy, and a whiner. You don't like him. 8 seasons ago, the NFL told the teams, all of them, to stop the practice in which they all engaged, videotaping coordinators calling in signals to the field. Because Mr. Belichick is a bit of a dick, he kept doing it after you told all the teams to stop doing it. Other teams probably did too, but because New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini wanted to get back at Mr. Belichick, who expressed his disappointment at Mr. Mangini leaving his position as the Patriots' defensive coordinator, Mr. Mangini reported the Patriots, and the NFL punished them. So we get that "the Patriots are cheaters" is a cry that offers comfort to you, because the Patriots will be making their sixth trip to the Super Bowl this century. But the league is supposed to foster sportsmanship and competition. You look silly trying to "prove" the Patriots have cheated every time they beat your team. Sometimes they just outplay you on Sunday, or Monday, or Thursday, or Saturday. Please just accept that and move on.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated courtesy.

Regards,

A New England Patriots fan

• Like 3

We get it. Bill Belichick is a bit of a dick. You don't like him. Tom Brady is perceived as being both a pretty boy, and a whiner. You don't like him. 8 seasons ago, the NFL told the teams, all of them, to stop the practice in which they all engaged, videotaping coordinators calling in signals to the field. Because Mr. Belichick is a bit of a dick, he kept doing it after you told all the teams to stop doing it. Other teams probably did too, but because New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini wanted to get back at Mr. Belichick, who expressed his disappointment at Mr. Mangini leaving his position as the Patriots' defensive coordinator, Mr. Mangini reported the Patriots, and the NFL punished them. So we get that "the Patriots are cheaters" is a cry that offers comfort to you, because the Patriots will be making their sixth trip to the Super Bowl this century. But the league is supposed to foster sportsmanship and competition. You look silly trying to "prove" the Patriots have cheated every time they beat your team. Sometimes they just outplay you on Sunday, or Monday, or Thursday, or Saturday. Please just accept that and move on.

Regards,

A New England Patriots fan

It seems to me that people are always out to get the Patriots.

My only beef was the "tuck rule" Now as a Raider fan it pissed me off!! But it wasn't the Patriots fault. It was the stupid/pu**** refs that blew that call. :madra:

• Like 1

Regards,

A New England Patriots fan with deflated balls

Fixed

• Like 1

Considering I've been following this team since 1971 I find it hard to believe they're going to their 8th SB. In the beginning they were the dredge/abyss of the NFL and since the beginning of this century it's the norm for them to make the playoffs.....it's surreal how things have changed.

Peace

• Like 1

Considering I've been following this team since 1971 I find it hard to believe they're going to their 8th SB. In the beginning they were the dredge/abyss of the NFL and since the beginning of this century it's the norm for them to make the playoffs.....it's surreal how things have changed.

Peace

Yeah,

And now my Raiders are the dredge/abyss of the NFL. :facepalm: Funny how things can change over time. Good luck in the SB!! :cheers:

GO SEAHAWKS!!! CRUSH TOM BRADY BUNCH!

Traitor!! :madra: :madra: :madra:

You must have forgotten when they where in the Raiders division. :unsure: :P

GO PATS! :haz: :7up:

Hahahaha! I just wrote about that in the Seahawks Thread!! LOL! I love the Seahawks now that they are in the NINERS DIVISION!

I always hated them in the AFC buddy! But now I must go for it man!!!

FUKK TOM BRADY! TUCK RULE!!!!!! Killed my soul man. It's like that Kirk Gibson home run in 1988!!!!

Heartbreaker!

I can't believe you as a Raider fan are pulling for Tom Brady!!! WTF???? I can't believe this night!! You want the Pats to win and Rick is a Pats fan!!!!

UGH!!!!!

The league has decided that there will be one more Belicheat - Brady championship. I'll be winning $ off it so ok with me. I like Brady but Bellicheat is a POS. Would love to catch him in a south Dallas bar.
  • Like 2

Hahahaha! I just wrote about that in the Seahawks Thread!! LOL! I love the Seahawks now that they are in the NINERS DIVISION!

FUKK TOM BRADY! TUCK RULE!!!!!! Killed my soul man. It's like that Kirk Gibson home run in 1988!!!!

Heartbreaker!

I can't believe you as a Raider fan are pulling for Tom Brady!!! WTF???? I can't believe this night!! You want the Pats to win and Rick is a Pats fan!!!!

UGH!!!!!

It wasn't the Pats fault for that call,

It was the pu*** refs. who didn't have the BALLS to make the right call. I can't believe your picking the Seapunks in this game. The history between the two teams before they went to the NFC was intense!! Your crazy buddy. :LOL:

Signed,

Jim Otto :codger:

BTW,

I am glad Kirk Gibson put a knife in the heart of the A's :dweez: :LOL: :7up: :haz:

Edited by troutman

Heartbreaker!

UGH!!!!!

It wasn't the Pats fault for that call,

It was the pu*** refs. who didn't have the BALLS to make the right call. I can't believe your picking the Seapunks in this game. The history between the two teams before they went to the NFC was intense!! Your crazy buddy. :LOL:

Signed,

Jim Otto :codger:

BTW,

I am glad Kirk Gibson put a knife in the heart of the A's :dweez: :LOL: :7up: :haz:

OMFG!!!

That means Oh My Fukking God! ARE YOU SERIOUS? We are RAIDERS BABY! WTF? You are a Dodger fan????

Of course I remember many games the Raiders had with the Seachickens, but that's all in the past. Time to move on.

I saw a fuckking Raider game at the Kingdome. MNF. The Raiders were crushed 44-10. The Rocket was open for a 70 yard bomb and he dropped it in the end zone.

Horrific nightmare.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

FUKK TOM BRADY AND THE REFS!