Dear Blank

Dweezil

Dear ******,

I don't want to turn this thread into the place to complain about your ex... but, here we go.

For a year of my life, you were a part of me. You were my life. You told me you loved me more than you had ever loved anyone. And I felt like it. You gave me a joy that no one else had ever given me. I didn't want anything else out of life, or any other woman. Then, after ***** killed himself, something changed. You knew him, but you weren't a close friend to him, like I was. You were there for me and you comforted me when it was convienent for you. Telling me not even a week after he died that you weren't happy with us and you wanted to end things-- via text message, no less--devistated me like nothing else could have. You tell me the next morning that you weren't thinking right and you want to get back tofether. Being the sap I am and still desperate for comfort and companionship, I take you back. Still, things weren't the same. You wanted something I couldn't give you, and I'm very glad I didn't. I tell you one night that we should take a break and give us some time to miss each other, making it very clear and evident that we're still dating. And what do you do, not 12 hours later? You're off srewing with one of your ex's that we both work with. Did you ever once consider MY emotions? How I feel? I find it hard to believe so. I accept the fact that you had a bit of a rough childhood, but shit like this is wrong on many levels. I even try to reconnect with you, just to have a casual lunch with me to catch up with each other and talk about what we've been up to. But even on that, you completely blew me off. I let you bullshit me way too many times. YOU are the reason for all the emotional baggage and instability I've had to bear for the last 4 months, and to this day you will likely deny it. I'm f**king done with this, and I'm done with you. I've got better things to do than mope around about this shit.

Richard.

rantoff.gif

Edited by xXDreamlinerXx

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jul 21 2010, 03:51 PM)
QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jul 21 2010, 10:21 AM)
Dear Asshole Stepson..... Listen UP Shit Head!!!

Why are we here..... Because we're here..... For the Little Ones...

Going where you want, instead of where you should.. Not Good. Your a young man that has a chance of making good. 
A chance to break from the past, now you have gone & stepped back. 
Why test me? I'll not fail in this war and your fail will cost you dearly. 
It's the little ones that will pay the price & never even know the cost. 
Your not thinking of them, your thinking of you, remember you are not first, they are.
You have thought of yourself when your mother's live is displaced and she has none.
You asked for help and we did not hesitate, we were right there and have been.
Where have you been? Going where you want. What a Lack of Respect.
We're on a razors edge between the past and the future and the past will always be right behind you.
The future is coming at us fast and life is no just by chance and the seat of your pants.
This is real, this is life, there are two kids involved that are your responsibility, not mine.
If you wish to choose freewill, you must first gain the rights of passage.
Be responsible for the kids, your life, your bills, however this has been something that has slipped you.
We all come into this World NOT by choice, so now we are in the World and must make choices.
Our fate is just the weight of circumstances and most circumstances we have the power to change.
You can run life by rolling the dice and shooting from the hip but you will soon loose your grip!
Right now your in a river that is a little to wide and you can swim it alone.

Everyday we are racing down the river coming fast and we make choices that have to last and they become our fate.

You want to run your life and do as you please, then you should not of had kids, your life is now ruled by them and their needs.
Their need for proper up bringing, their need for a family setting, good learning, being tough about life.
Your life is not yours it belongs to them and you need to do for them and not for you, they are your responsibility.

Why is it that you are just going for the ride here and not taking charge of your life.
You should be doing everything for your mother not be letting her do it...
You need to be up and take care of the kids not her, get off your ass and get your shit together.
This is your life and you needed help and asked for it and we were right there and all your doing is dragging along like you don't care.

Now here is what happens if we kick you out and sell the trailer, you loose the kids #1...
You will not get the kids with no place to live, living with friends don't count, DHS will look for a stable setting.
If Cindy splits and you have no place and means the kids go to foster and that will kill your mother.
Also opens the possibility that Jen gets them back, if that happens why the f**k did I go to war? For the KIDS!!.
Your actions have jeopardized this entire war and pushed us backwards into a spot we need not be in.

You need to stop thinking out of your ass, we are here to help you, we don't want the kids, they are yours!!!
YES we are telling you what to do as you can't seem to do what is right and what is right is NOT what YOU want, it's what the kids need.
I can't believe how hard you are making this right now and for what, to get your dick wet, f**k YOU!!!
Have you not been paying attention in class? I was told one class was to help you with this issue, looks like it did not help.

This action is way out of line and very selfish and disrespectful and really shows me where you want to be, instead of where you should be.
You are going down the same road Jennifer is on, get the f**k off it now or loose the kids, were not there to take them or I would of done that already.
We are there to help you get the kids and get your life right, but seems you don't want the help less it suits you.
If I pick up the phone and tell DHS all of this you are screwed. Why do you place me in this spot? 
You push me to the edge and back me into a corner and I'll have to kick my way out and that will not be good for you.

It is amazing that you can't think of us and what we have done for you, I have taken a loan to pay for this war, I now pay over a $1000 a month again.
I've gone back to work more then I want to, so I can pay for this war. I'll be paying on this for near 2 years and what do you do?
You show a total lack of respect and show that you care about you and not us or the kids, yet we show we care.

You are playing games here and I don't take kindly to that, you have lied to me, you know better, you have slept with, you knew better.
The things you needed we bought them for you, the roof over your head and the table where your fed and the bed you sleep in.
You just don't get it what it is, you're not really sure. Waiting for rescue. But the rescue is there. Right in front of you.
I can get alone with anything but injustice and that Sir is what you are doing to the kids and your mother.
There is no appreciation for what we have done. So tell where would you rather be? Anywhere but here?

At this point you need to put that rope back down and not pick it up again, as of now that rope is in your hand again.
If you don't then your fate is just the weight of your circumstances, you bring it on yourself, all of your actions are made by you.
If your not at class or at work you are to be home and with the kids and taking care of the trailer, keeping up on everything. NOT your Mother...
You need to cut to the chase and not make this all a waste of time, kids get hurt the worst, bottom line.

Get your shit together or get the f**k OUT!

ohmy.gif  confused13.gif  banghead.gif

Wow, that's a lot of grief to handle. I hope he gets his head on straight and things work out hug2.gif

It is way SAD he is not getting his shit together...

After 6 plus months of help and support he has drawn the battles lines at the feet of his mother.. He has hurt his mothers feelings very deeply and has kicked me in the teeth and stabbed me in the back.

He has no car, no drivers license, fines to pay, a part time job that don't pay the bill and he had no place to live and 3 kids.

If it was not for my wife's grand kids I'd sell it all out from under him.

Got him a place to live, stocked it with every thing he needs, it is not good enough. We dropped our lives for you when you asked and we get this...

My wife has now requested to be brought home A.S.A.P. and the ONLY way I can do that and still leave the grand kids with a roof over their heads (for now) is to pay the fines so he can get a drivers license, buy his ass a car and leave the mobile home I bought to him. ohmy.gif yes.gif

We now turn and walk away from the war atickhum.gif did I win no.gif Did I lose no.gif Was it all in Vain confused13.gif

banghead.gif rage.gif banghead.gif rage.gif banghead.gif

I know one thing.. I tried and fought hard and I know I did the best I could..

Have a Nice Life....... Enjoy Your Inheritance

Dear _______,

You can't throw me a bone? 3 1/2 years and you can't help out a little?

Well the next year or so should be just F***KIN' peachy.

Dear Insensitive One,

What you may consider "not a big deal" was actually a VERY big deal to me. Thank you so much for trivializing it. My heart and my head are having a hard time reconciling the whole thing. But, you're a jerk, so whatever. I'll keep up the facade that things are cool and that I'm ok with it. I don't' really have a choice. But, honestly, I'm not ok. I believe in karma, and you are basically screwed, asshat.

Sincerely,

Big, dumb idiot who should have known better

Dear Family Member Whose Son Knocked Up His Girlfriend,

No. A thousand times, NO! Mara and Mr. Mara will not consider raising the baby. Not for a moment. Ever consider that we are childless by choice? I got my tubes tied for a reason, and it was not so I could raise the spawn of your irresponsible MARRIED THIRTY-TWO YEAR OLD SON.

I understand this is distressing to you, and I'm sorry. I really am. But it's time to cut the apron strings. It's between your son, his wife, and the girlfriend. They're adults, and hopefully they can figure out how to handle it in a way that puts the child's needs FIRST.

We aren't even really that close - did you happen to think of us just because we don't have kids???? (If we were close, you'd know I want a baby like I want a hole in the head). You send me an E-MAIL to ask me this????

Dear Texas weather. I grew up in Michigan. Would you consider dropping about 20 degrees to a cool 85 so I can mow the lawn. While you at it, you might consider raining during the week and not the weekend when I like to ride my Motorcycle. Thank you. Ryan

Dear facebook and facebook "friends"

Hey guess what? You can treat me like I don't exist, like I'm invisible, that's fine. Hell even my WIFE I somehow have to plead with to find shit I post I think she might like to see..music or a story or a jokey type thing. For f*cks sake! I even said something I thought was worthy of a "like" click..."why does facebook think I'd like to choose the Tampa Bay Rays as something I would like when I clearly bleed NY Yankee blue?" NOTHING HELL my old friends from Jersey all LOVE the Yankees and when I see the shit THEY post they get 15 responses!

I gave up when my wife couldn't find a video I posted on facebook to her..The Cult, FireWoman...it's been on my f***ing peabrain all day, a kind of HEY WEEKEND"S HERE song, maybe spend a little of it with her? So I dedicated it to her....Nope can't find it on HER Fbook but go to mine? ZAP there she is...and she quits out of it and finds a tune remarkably like it, a hard rocker from someone I have not a clue who, shoulda asked didn't...but what the f**k anyway.

On the other hand if not for Facebook I never would have reconnected with my nieces so

Facebook "friends" go to hell

Facebook family? ..................

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 6 2010, 10:38 PM)

No. A thousand times, NO! Mara and Mr. Mara will not consider raising the baby. Not for a moment. Ever consider that we are childless by choice? I got my tubes tied for a reason, and it was not so I could raise the spawn of your irresponsible MARRIED THIRTY-TWO YEAR OLD SON.

I understand this is distressing to you, and I'm sorry. I really am. But it's time to cut the apron strings. It's between your son, his wife, and the girlfriend. They're adults, and hopefully they can figure out how to handle it in a way that puts the child's needs FIRST.

We aren't even really that close - did you happen to think of us just because we don't have kids???? (If we were close, you'd know I want a baby like I want a hole in the head). You send me an E-MAIL to ask me this????

Wow. Perhaps the greatest argument yet for the fact that society and technology have gone too far...

What's next? E-mailed marriage proposals?

Wow!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 7 2010, 06:46 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 6 2010, 10:38 PM)

No.  A thousand times, NO!  Mara and Mr. Mara will not consider raising the baby.  Not for a moment.  Ever consider that we are childless by choice?  I got my tubes tied for a reason, and it was not so I could raise the spawn of your irresponsible MARRIED THIRTY-TWO YEAR OLD SON. 

I understand this is distressing to you, and I'm sorry.  I really am.  But it's time to cut the apron strings.  It's between your son, his wife, and the girlfriend.  They're adults, and hopefully they can figure out how to handle it in a way that puts the child's needs FIRST.

We aren't even really that close - did you happen to think of us just because we don't have kids????  (If we were close, you'd know I want a baby like I want a hole in the head).  You send me an E-MAIL to ask me this????

Wow. Perhaps the greatest argument yet for the fact that society and technology have gone too far...

What's next? E-mailed marriage proposals?

Wow!

And isn't it lovely how it's his parents who are dealing with this for him? Me thinks someone didn't teach their son about responsibility and consequences, amongst other things. He needs to deal with his own shit.

A 30+ year-old-man needs to know how to take care of his own situations. Not having mommy and daddy do this for him.

Ma and Pa Enabler have their own issues though. E-mailing such a request to a family member they don't know well enough to raise their son's illegitimate child!? facepalm.gif

Edited by Mara

Dear everybody in my f***ing house.

Pack up and go home! I never agreed to watch your kids, I didn't volunteer, I don't even like kids. I just want to sit here and listen to my music, not get up every 20 seconds to comfort a crying child.

P.S. No, I don't mind if your kid stays the night, I have a problem with the fact that you're volunterring my f***ing room. LEAVE!

Dear Jimmy,

It's been a while, now I guess it will be even longer. I still remember you stabbing that styrofoam off my hand, jumping off of cars, and fighting with sticks as clear as day. It's been a few years since all that stuff, and we went our separate ways. Dude, you were such a big part of my middle & high school life... we must've spent weeks at a time together during those first couple of summers. It didn't hit me until they brought you down the aisle today just how big you were. Thanks for the memories of all kinds. Remember when you went into that Marriott with plastic bags on your feet? That was the day we set a record for the most people in my truck. I love you, man, and I pray we will see each other in heaven.

Poarch

Dear Old Folks,

wub.gif I love you all, I really do. I love hearing about times gone by and how you lived way back when.

But I do NOT want to hear the details of how to clean a chicken and gut it while I eat my breakfast, because I will throw up in yours. 062802puke_prv.gif

Love,

one of the younger generation.

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Sep 3 2010, 01:16 PM)
Dear Jimmy,

It's been a while, now I guess it will be even longer. I still remember you stabbing that styrofoam off my hand, jumping off of cars, and fighting with sticks as clear as day. It's been a few years since all that stuff, and we went our separate ways. Dude, you were such a big part of my middle & high school life... we must've spent weeks at a time together during those first couple of summers. It didn't hit me until they brought you down the aisle today just how big you were. Thanks for the memories of all kinds. Remember when you went into that Marriott with plastic bags on your feet? That was the day we set a record for the most people in my truck. I love you, man, and I pray we will see each other in heaven.

Poarch

hug2.gif

Dear Georgetown, SC Tax Assessor's Office,

You f*ckin' suck. Your stupid map does not show the parcel I'm looking for, and you assholes won't answer your phone. It rings about 15 times and then disconnects. I need ONE piece of information that will take you MAYBE 12 seconds to look up.

If I had nothing better to do, I'd keep calling back over and over, just to annoy you with the constantly ringing phone.

Mara

QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 10 2010, 11:31 AM)
You all will love this one.
Link for Dear Blank, please blank

You're right - I DO love you for that!

Dear Twilight fans, Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.

Sincerely, Logic.

132 COMMENTS

QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 10 2010, 11:41 AM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 10 2010, 11:31 AM)
You all will love this one.
Link for Dear Blank, please blank

You're right - I DO love you for that!

Dear Twilight fans, Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.

Sincerely, Logic.

132 COMMENTS

wub.gif

Dear office co-workers,

Is it really that hard to put a few dishes away out of the dishwasher? There's been a "clean" sticky note on the front of it since last week. You even proceeded to ignore that sticky note and add more dirty dishes. WTF? I know you have time to sit around and play on the internet and send text messages all day, so step up and take some responsibility around here and give those of us who actually have work to do a break.

Slightly PO'd,

RL23