Dear Blank

Dweezil

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Richard Branson

will you please, for the first time in your life, quit with that cheesy grin of yours.

regards

Sonny

Dear clothes that are tight on me,

I know we used to be perfect together. But I've been trying to get back to that state and nothing is working.

So in the meantime, can you magically streatch or have your buttons moved overnight or something? Cuz this is getting uncool.

Sincerely,

Too Many Cookies ph34r.gif

Dear Comcast,

You're fired.

Dear Clear Wireless,

You are hired. Welcome to our happy home. Be forewarned, though, that your predecessor was let go for poor performance.

Dear Royal Bank of Scotland

Have you no scruples in spite of being bailed out and subsequently owned by the UK taxpayer!?

eat sh*t & die!

Sonny (annoyed in the extreme)

Dear Sweet Tooth,

Yeah, I know you are here. You have made your presence very well known.

I keep feeding you, so why do you keep asking for more? Can't you just tell me what my diet is lacking instead of bitching and whining?

Concerned,

Your mouth

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 22 2010, 11:24 AM)
Dear Sweet Tooth,

Yeah, I know you are here. You have made your presence very well known.

I keep feeding you, so why do you keep asking for more? Can't you just tell me what my diet is lacking instead of bitching and whining?

Concerned,
Your mouth

The more sweets you eat, the worse it gets doh.gif

Try some water or protein.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 22 2010, 08:29 AM)
Dear Sweet Tooth,

Yeah, I know you are here.  You have made your presence very well known. 

I keep feeding you, so why do you keep asking for more?  Can't you just tell me what my diet is lacking instead of bitching and whining?

Concerned,
Your mouth

Usually if I have some fruit on hand, it gets better. I'm going shopping this morning.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 22 2010, 11:42 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 22 2010, 08:29 AM)
Dear Sweet Tooth,

Yeah, I know you are here.  You have made your presence very well known. 

I keep feeding you, so why do you keep asking for more?  Can't you just tell me what my diet is lacking instead of bitching and whining?

Concerned,
Your mouth

Usually if I have some fruit on hand, it gets better. I'm going shopping this morning.

ooooh buy pretty things

Dear Travelers Insurance:

Please do the decent thing. That's all I'm asking.

~The victim of YOUR customer's BAD DRIVING

Dear No-Slip Headwraps,

Thanks for slipping off my head while I'm running. I love that I need to stop every other block because there seems to be a no-slip headwrap dangling around my neck.

Sincerely,

Must Have A Messed Up Head Shape

Dear Mega McOrthopedic Practice,

Your "protocol" sucks and your office needs a major overhaul in professionalism. Patients do not need to be informed, when they have called to complain that they got no answers to any of their questions when they were there four days earlier, that their artificial parts are "probably" failing and need to be replaced. They prefer to hear these things in person, from the doctor, complete with explanations. They do not need to hear them over the phone from the doctor's assistant. This has a tendency to freak them out.

Sincerely, and now reluctant to move for fear of busting something loose,

Mara

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 8 2010, 09:45 PM)
Dear Mega McOrthopedic Practice,

Your "protocol" sucks and your office needs a major overhaul in professionalism.  Patients do not need to be informed, when they have called to complain that they got no answers to any of their questions when they were there four days earlier, that their artificial parts are "probably" failing and need to be replaced.  They prefer to hear these things in person, from the doctor, complete with explanations.  They do not need to hear them over the phone from the doctor's assistant.  This has a tendency to freak them out.

Sincerely, and now reluctant to move for fear of busting something loose,
Mara

Your "protocol" sucks

I agree. I can't believe they would tell a patient that without being able to explain what that means and answer your concerns.

Have you talked to the actual Dr. yet?

Know that was some disappointing news.

You hang in there.

hug2.gif

Dear Co-worker,

Turn your f***ing iPod down. I'm on the other side of the isle and I can hear every damn note and and every stupid ass word of every shitty song you are listening to. AND... if you don't stop singing along, I start throwing shit, starting with my monitor.

Signed,

angry.gif

Dear Public School Administrators,

How did you expect the teachers to get home in the storm tonight? How about those kids on the buses? Did you realize that you made the call for every private school in the city too( and some suburbs)?

It was a WINTER STORM WARNING!

Get a clue.

Oh yeah, that's right, your system has no clue of how to do anything. That's why anybody with a brain has pulled their kids out of your schools.

Sincerely,

The private school teacher who had to put up with :

the storm all day(our cafeteria is across the street),

kids who couldn't go out to play in it(you couldn't see across the playground),

and a long drive home.

Dear Ms Internal Sales Account Manager,

From this point on can you please make sure you have finished masticating before contacting me on the phone!

I do find it the height of bad manners hearing you chomp on a apple, crisps or whatever while also talking to me at the same time - all amplified down the f***ing phone and in my ear!

Kind Regards

Sonny

Edited by Sonatine

QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 9 2010, 11:12 AM)
Dear Co-worker,

Turn your f***ing iPod down. I'm on the other side of the isle and I can hear every damn note and and every stupid ass word of every shitty song you are listening to. AND... if you don't stop singing along, I start throwing shit, starting with my monitor.

Signed,

angry.gif

Holy Cow!

Moo!