What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Nov 21 2011, 11:55 PM)
Trying to find all the Riddler trophies and beat all the side missions in Arkham City, and also playing Skyrim.

If you need any help with Arkham City, lemme know - I got everything in the normal mode smile.gif

I am playing COD:MW3 (multi and campaign) and also have Uncharted 3 waiting for me to start - which I plan to this weekend.

I was playing Skyrim before Christmas. I've put about 20 hours into it so far and haven't gone anywhere near the major quest lines (haven't even gone up to the Greybeards in the main quest), just doing side quests and exploring, and up to level 19. I originally got it for the 360 but traded it and am playing it on the pc instead, 'ultra' settings with the 'Skyrim HD' mod. Looks and plays much, much better than the console version, imo, and has only crashed on me once.

Since Christmas I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword wub.gif

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD. I've been playing through the original trilogy for the last month and a half. Hideo Kojima made games on the PS1 and PS2 that play as if they were designed for this generation. The stories are incredible with Hollywood style presentation, voice acting is top notch, plot is engaging. Activision should take note, and even a speed run through MGS1 still takes longer to beat than the last 3 Call of Duty games.

Mass Effect 3 - this is amazing. Bioware somehow managed to make decisions I made in ME1 and ME2 somehow work with the story and change it. It was a massive undertaking and nothing like this had ever been done before, but even though I've only played a few hours I can tell that they probably nailed it and then some.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Mar 6 2012, 04:56 PM)
Mass Effect 3 - this is amazing. Bioware somehow managed to make decisions I made in ME1 and ME2 somehow work with the story and change it. It was a massive undertaking and nothing like this had ever been done before, but even though I've only played a few hours I can tell that they probably nailed it and then some.

Just finished up my first playthrough. I know some folks are pissed but I don't think the story is over. Loved the game.

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Mar 13 2012, 09:35 PM)
Still World of Tanks. I love it , the French tanks, not so much.

Me too. Drove the tier 1 French tank once and then sold it to have a new slot open.

What tanks are you working towards now?

My garage contains:

My trusty MS-1 - always fun to go back to the tier 1 battles

KV - money maker

KV1S - only about 2k exp until I can unlock the KV13

IS - about 10k exp until the IS3

SU-26 - I have the highest winning percentage with this guy. Love it.

SU-51 - took FOREVER to get the exp for this. I thought, like the SU-26, that I would kick ass at it. Not so much. Less than 1.5 rounds per minute. Accuracy sucks.

Stug III - decided to start the German TD line. Only 2k exp until the JagPanzer.

I assume you have realized that it sucks getting to the tier 7 tanks and that you loose money about half of the battles (over 1000 credits per shot). I bought a premium membership for a month (has since expired). You can really cash in then, but of course you have to pay for it.

Fans of the new Twisted Metal... I introduce you...

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee480/MKWTrentRez/2112car.png

I made this paint scheme myself for my Kamikaze vehicle. I can make it for your vehicles if you'd like me to.

I'm also planning on making some out of other Rush album covers, too. You can download the paint scheme for this vehicle here:

http://twistedmetal.com/community/?task=ve...l&vid=147545260

Toodaloo!

QUOTE (Shredder2 @ Mar 16 2012, 08:52 PM)

I made this paint scheme myself for my Kamikaze vehicle. I can make it for your vehicles if you'd like me to.

I'm also planning on making some out of other Rush album covers, too. You can download the paint scheme for this vehicle here:

Toodaloo!

That looks awesome. Good job!!!

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Mar 14 2012, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Mar 13 2012, 09:35 PM)
Still World of Tanks. I love it , the French tanks, not so much.

Me too. Drove the tier 1 French tank once and then sold it to have a new slot open.

What tanks are you working towards now?

My garage contains:

My trusty MS-1 - always fun to go back to the tier 1 battles

KV - money maker

KV1S - only about 2k exp until I can unlock the KV13

IS - about 10k exp until the IS3

SU-26 - I have the highest winning percentage with this guy. Love it.

SU-51 - took FOREVER to get the exp for this. I thought, like the SU-26, that I would kick ass at it. Not so much. Less than 1.5 rounds per minute. Accuracy sucks.

Stug III - decided to start the German TD line. Only 2k exp until the JagPanzer.

I assume you have realized that it sucks getting to the tier 7 tanks and that you loose money about half of the battles (over 1000 credits per shot). I bought a premium membership for a month (has since expired). You can really cash in then, but of course you have to pay for it.

got a Panzr4, full upgraded like it but its slow, Su5, my goto , like the SPG's, can get the SU8 but playing the 5 for now, Btug 3, that full up too. its cool, Su85 full up too, the 107 is the s*&t!, got the amx40 and a B1 they suck but am close for the amx 12, that looks good.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Mar 17 2012, 11:42 AM)
QUOTE (Shredder2 @ Mar 16 2012, 08:52 PM)

Toodaloo!

That looks awesome. Good job!!!

Thanks!

My next one I plan to do is actually Grace Under Pressure. Heheh