Food Network

anagramking

Tonight we were watching a show called Unwrapped. I hadn't seen it before. Tonight's episode was all about the history of vending machines. It was actually very fascinating. There's a lot that goes into that business, that's for sure.

My wife watches it more than I do. It seems like Rachael Ray is on a lot when the TV is on. She does this one show where she goes to a city or a region and the objective is to spend only $40 for all her meals that day. She did the Triangle in North Carolina on tonight's episode, and she started talking faux Southern, and that was kind of annoying.

Any other thoughts on this channel?

'Unwrapped' is a very cool show.

I used to watch the Iron Chef.

Mainly to see what kind of crap they were cooking. They came up with some godawful ingredients I tell you. 062802puke_prv.gif

And they had to use it in every dish. Even dessert. 062802puke_prv.gif

But it was funny too, this guy running around saying "Squeeze-On" (well not really but that's how it sounds laugh.gif )

But, I don't get that channel here confused13.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 18 2006, 08:52 AM)

Mainly to see what kind of crap they were cooking. They came up with some godawful ingredients I tell you. 062802puke_prv.gif

But it was funny too, this guy running around saying "Squeeze-On" (well not really but that's how it sounds laugh.gif )

The one time I watched it they made squid ice cream! 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif no.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 18 2006, 07:57 AM)

The one time I watched it they made squid ice cream! 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif no.gif

yeah they have made some f*cked up ice creams on that show. laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 18 2006, 08:25 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 18 2006, 07:57 AM)

yeah they have made some f*cked up ice creams on that show. laugh.gif

ewww 1st time i eva saw that show

& the main ingredient was a

Sea cucumber...which is this big gross Slug 062802puke_prv.gif

that was the 1st & last time i watched it laugh.gif

I love Rachels..."$40 a day" show,

she goes to some really cool places yes.gif

Edited by DonnaWanna

I actually watch the food network from 11:30am-2:00 almost everyday.

How can us men not like Giada De Laurentis? She could run my kitchen anyday! http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ei/0,...OD_9958,00.html

And of course Bobby Flay, what a great chef and a very cool dude.

Edited by launchpad67a

I used to watch the Food Network, A LOT! Every night would tune into Emeril Live, or Rachael Ray. Iron Chef America was cool, too, along with Alton Brown. Haven't been watching it much lately, though. Maybe I should start again. Can never get enough of, ''BAM!'' laugh.gif

Yeah I love Alton Brown too wub.gif ...Have you seen previews for his new show 'Dining on Asphalt'?! AB looks HOT unshaven and in motorcycle garb. Mmmmm MMMMM. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Alien Girl @ Jul 19 2006, 07:31 PM)
Yeah I love Alton Brown too wub.gif ...Have you seen previews for his new show 'Dining on Asphalt'?! AB looks HOT unshaven and in motorcycle garb. Mmmmm MMMMM. tongue.gif

I, too, am an AB devotee... drool1.gif And I noticed the same thing about him in the motorcycle gear...

Hubba hubba.

i watch alot less frequently than i used to...

i loved watching rachel ray's 30 minute meals.... cuz i LOVE the idea of having dinner made in 30 minutes, or less....but it was always on around 5 or 6.... just at the time i'm making dinner!!