Official Dream Theater Thread

Tick

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 15 2009, 08:27 AM)
Jordan plays with DT for the first time. 1022.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQEFMRM4TA&feature=related

Very cool find!

I knew Jordan was asked to Join after Moore left, but could not commit, so DT went with Derek Sherinian....

but I had no Idea that Jordan actually played a few shows before Sherinian came on..

The Blender Theater in N.Y.C. is real small . Why the hell are they playing there? We better get tix fast because that place holds about a few hundred people

QUOTE (metaldad @ Dec 16 2009, 02:20 PM)
The Blender Theater in N.Y.C. is real small . Why the hell are they playing there? We better get tix fast because that place holds about a few hundred people

Keep your eyes open for when they go on sale and I will do the same. I hear the place only holds 600 people. scared.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 16 2009, 01:25 PM)
The Blender Theater in N.Y.C.  is real small . Why the hell are they playing there? We better get tix fast because that place holds about a few hundred people

Keep your eyes open for when they go on sale and I will do the same. I hear the place only holds 600 people. scared.gif

if i hear anything about the date the tickets go on sale i will let you know. 1022.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Dec 16 2009, 02:26 PM)
Awww man sad.gif No Toronto??

Looks like i wont get to see them... Both NYC and Montreal are about 6 hours from here

Try to find a way to be in NYC Phil !

QUOTE (tangy @ Dec 16 2009, 02:30 PM)
The Blender Theater in N.Y.C.  is real small . Why the hell are they playing there? We better get tix fast because that place holds about a few hundred people

if i hear anything about the date the tickets go on sale i will let you know. 1022.gif

Thanks Tangy !

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 16 2009, 01:31 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Dec 16 2009, 02:30 PM)

Thanks Tangy !

trink39.gif

why would they play such a small venue in such a big city? the only reason that makes sense to me is that night will be recorded. 600 seat venue confused13.gif

I will and that place does not even hold 600. I have been there two times. It was a movie theater awhile back

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 16 2009, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Dec 16 2009, 02:26 PM)
Awww man sad.gif No Toronto??

Looks like i wont get to see them... Both NYC and Montreal are about 6 hours from here

Try to find a way to be in NYC Phil !

I would love to but I just dont see it happening.

At least this year... Between having a crappy car, college, not having a job, etc... I dont think it will be possible eh.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Dec 18 2009, 09:22 PM)
Probably my favorite song by DT

ohmy.gif

Never heard that one, sounds awesome!