RIP Charlie Dominici - Early Dream Theater Singer

grep

• The title was changed to RIP Charlie Dominici - Early Dream Theater Singer

I was surprised to see how old he was when I first read about this. I knew he was older than the rest of the band but didn't know he had over 15 years on them. That would have put him at 38 around the time WDADU came out. That was probably one of the reasons he was let go. I never had an issue with his voice and think the album has some really strong songs on it.

RIP

• Like 1

14 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

I was surprised to see how old he was when I first read about this. I knew he was older than the rest of the band but didn't know he had over 15 years on them. That would have put him at 38 around the time WDADU came out. That was probably one of the reasons he was let go. I never had an issue with his voice and think the album has some really strong songs on it.

RIP

I'm very fond of the debut. Like it's not the first album I think of when someone says "Dream Theater", but it's also far from my least favourite in their discography 

• Like 2

On 11/18/2023 at 9:32 PM, J2112YYZ said:

RIP

Yep to all of the above.

May he RIP

• Like 1