The Official 2023 NFL season thread

laughedatbytime

:facepalm:

Props to SF defense getting it done.  KC is not showing much composure in the face of it.  Mahomes especially. 

14 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Someone is quick with the memes.

nU9DRxzl.jpeg

someone is working on photoshopping taylor's face on kelce.

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Wow, an actual commercial for a "religious" cult during the Super Bowl. How did CBS allow that? Assholes.

Money talks and clearly the NFL doesn't care where it comes from. They get us.  :rofl1:

Remember when Super Bowl commercials were really funny or really clever or otherwise really good? For the past few years, they've just been stupid. The Reese's one was nicely chaotic, but other than that I've yet to see one that I want to see again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Remember when Super Bowl commercials were really funny or really clever or otherwise really good? For the past few years, they've just been stupid. The Reese's one was nicely chaotic, but other than that I've yet to see one that I want to see again.

Ben Affleck visiting J Lo at the studio hocking Dunkin’ Donuts was pretty funny.

2 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Just now, JohnRogers said:

Ben Affleck visiting J Lo at the studio hocking Dunkin’ Donuts was pretty funny.

True, that one was good.

18 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

OK, we got a game now.

On top of all the punting, a record distance field goal is set by the Niners, then the record quickly broken by KC'a Butker.  Now an extra point blocked!  

If you're a fan of kickers, this game is one for the ages.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

the pfizer cancer commercial with queen was entertaining. 

"take the points campbell you idiot!"

49ers convert on 4th and 3. extra point is blocked at about where the field goal would have been attempted. 

campbell is feeling vindicated. 

nothing automatic about kicks.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, invisible airwave said:

OF SALESMEN!

tlfi95O.jpeg

"We have to win this game or Taylor is gonna dump me and write a song about it!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Wow, an actual commercial for a "religious" cult during the Super Bowl. How did CBS allow that? Assholes.

Think about the actual good they could have done with that money vs trying to get more people to join a church and give their tithe or more.

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

7 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Think about the actual good they could have done with that money vs trying to get more people to join a church and give their tithe or more.

I guess you can't deny a Super Bowl commercial from anyone who can pony up the millions for the airtime, even an organized religion or cult.