Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

Is it still ok to like Woody Allen's films? I just find them so fascinating.  He's a good storyteller. 

I've watched these movies several times:  Midnight in Paris, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, To Rome with Love, Magic in the Moonlight

Midnight_in_Paris_Poster.jpg

• Like 2

Saw it just for Rachel but it’s a good one.  After that recent Farrow documentary on HBO, can’t say I’m gonna stream his movies anymore.  Soon Yi was cringe enough but that incident with Dylan crossed the line for me.

ks6vDSi.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

Sometimes They Come Back 

A TV movie based on one of my favourite Stephen King short stories, this manages to flesh out that twenty something page short into a convincing full length narrative. I loved this!

It has some flaws, such as a classroom of teens that all look 25+. Aside from that, it's very effective, atmospheric and moving.

It's got a strong nineties vibe, which I love. All in all, one of my favourite King adaptations.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Krystal said:

220px-Insidious_the_red_door.png

Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Thoughts?

I liked it.  It was just as good and just as scary as the first 2 films.  Patrick Wilson directed it.  He played Ed Warren in the Conjuring films.  

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

Revisited this...

The Godfather Movie Poster with Frame - The God Father Framed Poster for  Wall Paper Print - Personalities posters in India - Buy art, film, design,  movie, music, nature and educational paintings/wallpapers

In preparation for this...

The Offer - Rotten Tomatoes

The Offer is a lot of fun.  I hope you enjoy it.

On 7/16/2023 at 10:28 PM, treeduck said:

3wBcg6RKsMbh68yxEHARCBmFkUS.jpg

Been over 10 years since i saw this but I remember Harris giving a very good portrayal  and being a pretty good interpretation of scripture imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inthend said:

Been over 10 years since i saw this but I remember Harris giving a very good portrayal  and being a pretty good interpretation of scripture imo.

Yeah it was very good. A long one for some people, about 3 hours and 10 minutes I think.

• Like 1