Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

Whiplash.  My son and I have been wanting to see it for a long time, so it was nice to get a chance to watch it together.  We both thought it was well done [except for the middle car crash thing - silly].  The drumming was fantastic.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, treeduck said:

Except for Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobrigida... 

Yes, unfortunately in this one we only had Barbara Bach.                                   :drool:

• Like 1

I watched a Faith Hill concert movie from a long time ago.  I used to listen to her a lot in the 2000s.  I liked her Breathe and Cry albums.  

I just read about the eerie connection between Faith Hill and Reba McEntire:

Faith Hill used to sell t-shirts for Reba McEntire. She once auditioned to be Reba's backup singer, but lost the gig to Paula Kaye Evans. In 1991, Paula Kaye Evans was killed in a plane crash with 6 other members of Reba's band and the band's manager. Reba herself wasn't on the plane because she had bronchitis. It just makes you think of all the what ifs. What if Faith had gotten that job? What if Reba hadn't been sick? The country music industry would be a lot different from what it is now. Reba's career would've been cut short. There would be no Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. Their careers skyrocketed after they got married and became a power couple. Faith was Taylor Swift's mentor. Taylor also wrote a song about Tim.

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 3