Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

I never heard of this festival before, what a fantastic collection of artists...never knew Stevie Wonder played drums :o but then again not surprised.

It's a shame that this documentary was collateral damage at the Oscar's, I am glad I watched it and will probably do so again, so much going on and the interviews/comments were great.

fLkkVH9u75sciAzTUNZNwFp1smp.jpg

Mickey Rourke?

Yeah Mickey Rourke with Bob Hoskins, Alan Bates and Liam Neeson. Mickey Rourke plays an Irish IRA killer (good accent), Alan Bates plays a Mr Big figure, Bob Hoskins plays a priest and Liam Neeson plays another Irish IRA killer.

• Like 1

Mickey Rourke?

Yeah Mickey Rourke with Bob Hoskins, Alan Bates and Liam Neeson. Mickey Rourke plays an Irish IRA killer (good accent), Alan Bates plays a Mr Big figure, Bob Hoskins plays a priest and Liam Neeson plays another Irish IRA killer.

Is it worth watching? That's a pretty stellar cast!

• Like 1

Mostly fluff and predictable like much of the rom-com genre. Yet it still managed to stay entertaining. I earned wife points sitting through it and for some reason I enjoy Owen Wilson.

MV5BMjczZjI2M2UtOGMwOS00YWFhLTg0OTYtZDY5ZWIwNjhlOWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQzNTA5MzYz._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• Like 1

Mickey Rourke?

Is it worth watching? That's a pretty stellar cast!

Yeah it's pretty good with a good ending too. I hadn't seen it before, I got it confused with The Devil's Own.

• Like 1

UhZjc69m.jpg

It was on FX today- a woman starts having problems and it turns out she has a split personality. My mom liked it, so I had seen it many times as a kid on Bowling for Dollars or whatever. The psychiatry part is pretty corny and doesn't hold up well, but Joanne Woodward (Paul Newman's wife) is really, really good in this and won the Best Actress Oscar the year it came out, late 1950s I think.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

UhZjc69m.jpg

It was on FX today- a woman starts having problems and it turns out she has a split personality. My mom liked it, so I had seen it many times as a kid on Bowling for Dollars or whatever. The psychiatry part is pretty corny and doesn't hold up well, but Joanne Woodward (Paul Newman's wife) is really, really good in this and won the Best Actress Oscar the year it came out, late 1950s I think.

I've got one of hers (and Paul's) coming up tomorrow. ;)

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 2

UhZjc69m.jpg

I've got one of hers (and Paul's) coming up tomorrow. ;)

Cool! I love them both. Such excellent acting!

• Like 2