Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Alice in Chains-Dirt (10/10)

Easily my fav album from the "grunge" era and it's not close. a really dark brutal affair that normally would be hard to listen too but man is it addicting. )really sad pun cause the album is in part like an addict's diary) i played it 3 times yesterday, lol

Mick

This, Ten and AIC self titled are my faves

• Like 3

Heaven_and_Earth_Yes_Dean.jpg

I enjoy most of the songs on this album, it's good and I like it. However, "good" won't get you too far in a discography filled with greatness.

• Like 1

Alice In Chains- Dirt (10/10)

I've said this before, and I will say it again: Dirt delivers what early King's X promised. I hear a lot of similarities, but AIC are so, so, so much more accomplished overall

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 3

Bon Jovi- What About Now (8/10)

I needed some happy music after Dirt. I love me some BJ!

Lol, I think I traded moods with Mick and maybe Segue today. Had been on a lot of dark moody stuff recently, but this morning:

Alan Parsons Project - Turn Of A Friendly Card

Yes - 90125

Van Halen - Fair Warning

• Like 1

Lol, I think I traded moods with Mick and maybe Segue today. Had been on a lot of dark moody stuff recently, but this morning:

Yes - 90125

Van Halen - Fair Warning

THIS IS BETTER

Kinda...that Yes album is wank and Van Halen are just okay

• Like 1

Iron Maiden- Powerslave (10/10)

Atm this might be my favourite Maiden album.

Why have they never played Flash Of The Blade live?

• Like 4

Yes - 90125

Van Halen - Fair Warning

THIS IS BETTER

Kinda...that Yes album is wank and Van Halen are just okay

I love them both more than APP personally :P

• Like 1

Roxy Music-Avalon (6/10)

Segue and i were talking about this album. he loves it. i......have not to put it nicely. it's just NOT what i want out of Roxy.

it's a nice instrumental soundscape album featuring lyrics in there somewhere if you like that kinda stuff. i do not. so it just bouunces right off me.

more power to those who love it though.

Mck

• Like 1

Roxy Music-Avalon (6/10)

Segue and i were talking about this album. he loves it. i......have not to put it nicely. it's just NOT what i want out of Roxy.

it's a nice instrumental soundscape album featuring lyrics in there somewhere if you like that kinda stuff. i do not. so it just bouunces right off me.

Mck

BUT YOU LOVE VULTURE CULTURE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Roxy Music-Avalon (6/10)

Mck

vulture culture is not soundscape though to me it's pure pop.

Avalon is textured and layered and music to babysit your nan by. MR I LOVE SUNKEN CONDOS BUT STEELY DAN IS RUBBISH........GOD YOUR WEIRD :laughing guy:

lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Yes - 90125

Van Halen - Fair Warning

2 of those are actually their respective bands' high water marks. Parsons was apparently an engineer on Let it Be, which is the last thing he did that I find even remotely interesting.

• Like 1

Roxy Music-Avalon (6/10)

Mck

vulture culture is not soundscape though to me it's pure pop.

Avalon is textured and layered and music to babysit your nan by. MR I LOVE SUNKEN CONDOS BUT STEELY DAN IS RUBBISH........GOD YOUR WEIRD :laughing guy:

lol

Mick

I want to defend myself but I ... Can't ...

Yes - 90125

Van Halen - Fair Warning

2 of those are actually their respective bands' high water marks. Parsons was apparently an engineer on Let it Be, which is the last thing he did that I find even remotely interesting.

No one cares

Yes - 90125

Van Halen - Fair Warning

No one cares

Grow up, you clown.

terrible artwork, great album

this band is sort of unknown in general, but the guitarists in this band are incredibly talented.

even though the rhythm guitar is nothing too defiant from the norm for power metal, there's still some unusually complex playing at times.

s-l400.jpg

Some older stuff last night -

519rGrAQg5L._AC_.jpg

Classic Young/Crazy Horse ... I never tire of it.

51HuVpDa04L.jpg

The Visitor by Arena.

This is my favourite Arena album and if you haven't heard it I would thoroughly recommend giving it a try!

1630868113_wishbone-ash-theres-the-rub-1974.jpg

One of my favoutite Wishbone Ash albums.

For the benefit of you US and Canadian folks who may not be familiar with the sport, the cover depicts a cricketer rubbing his balls, sorry, I mean rubbing the ball!

Great album by Wishbone Ash.
  • Like 1

terrible artwork, great album

this band is sort of unknown in general, but the guitarists in this band are incredibly talented.

even though the rhythm guitar is nothing too defiant from the norm for power metal, there's still some unusually complex playing at times.

s-l400.jpg

Imagine seeing that thing next to you when you woke up in the middle of the night??

• Like 1

• The topic was locked