choose one  

15 members have voted

1. 1. album

• Turnstiles - Billy Joel
    • Reckless - Bryan Adams
  2. 2. artist

I can't see Bryan winning this. Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

Billy Joel

At least he didn't sue a music reference site just because of a few bad reviews.

That was one of the most hilarious things I ever learned from Todd In The Shadows. I'm still a big fan of Reckless, but dang...how insecure do you have to be?

That Bryan Adams album was huge. Turnstiles has great material, but I'm not crazy about the execution. I much prefer the Songs From The Attic live versions of Miami 2017, Say Goodbye to Hollywood, Summer Highland Falls and I've Loved These Days.

I have to give Adams the nod here, though Billy Joel gets the artist choice.

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

Billy Joel is ok. Bryan Adams I have seen live a couple of times and he is great. So Adams takes the votes.
  • Like 1

Billy Joel

At least he didn't sue a music reference site just because of a few bad reviews.

That was one of the most hilarious things I ever learned from Todd In The Shadows. I'm still a big fan of Reckless, but dang...how insecure do you have to be?

"That's like suing the dictionary!" I'd like to see him tackle another year like he did with that 1991 episode. He could do 1989 to trash Chicago even more. I remember listening to Reckless one time in my mom's car when I was 4 or 5. Some songs are okay for nostalgia but Joel gets it because it's my favorite Joel album to be honest.

Speaking of Chicago, TheCHR83 had a similar problem with Peter Cetera in this video at the 24:40 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5k_Y8FgCY

PETER CETERA, GO F YOURSELF!

Edited by invisible airwave

That Bryan Adams album was huge. Turnstiles has great material, but I'm not crazy about the execution. I much prefer the Songs From The Attic live versions of Miami 2017, Say Goodbye to Hollywood, Summer Highland Falls and I've Loved These Days.

I certainly played Reckless a ton when it was out in the 80s. But then puberty happened and as an adult... always Billy Joel over quality bubblegum pop, as canadian as it is.

• Like 1

I certainly played Reckless a ton when it was out in the 80s. But then puberty happened and as an adult... always Billy Joel over quality bubblegum pop, as canadian as it is.

When I think of CanCon I think of Bryan Adams, Anne Murray, Martha and the Muffins.
  • Like 1

When I think of CanCon I think of Bryan Adams, Anne Murray, Martha and the Muffins.

And not...

Or

Or even