The next tinderbox?

laughedatbytime

Wrong forum?

He literally is unable to stop himself. He's not alone in the world, far from it.

That said, I’d much rather read LABT’s posts or links than wade through the mountains of garbage that masquerade as opinions on this forum.

There's plenty of that in SOCN too, as I'm sure you know.

Wrong forum?

He literally is unable to stop himself. He's not alone in the world, far from it.

That said, I’d much rather read LABT’s posts or links than wade through the mountains of garbage that masquerade as opinions on this forum.

This forum has been as political as SOCN for over a year now. So I posted it here using the standards that are currently en vogue.

Wrong forum?

This forum has been as political as SOCN for over a year now. So I posted it here using the standards that are currently en vogue.

Trump sucks as a human being with some great accomplishments, Biden sucks worse in many ways but he's quiet and noble. En vogue.

Wrong forum?

This forum has been as political as SOCN for over a year now.

I did not know that.

Wrong forum?

I did not know that.

Check out the "what made you (blank) today" threads. Or any of the COVID ones. It's why Lorraine's no longer here.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Wrong forum?

I did not know that.

Check out the "what made you (blank) today" threads. Or any of the COVID ones. It's why Lorraine's no longer here.

Yup, I learned that today.

• Like 1

Wrong forum?

I did not know that.

Yup, I learned that today.

It's too bad. She's a good soul.

• Like 4

Lorraine left?!?? Well that sucks. That is like - well, not sure, but I know I don't like it.
  • Like 2