THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

my brother and i accidentally bought the exact same toy for our nephew, so im gonna return the one that i bought and i'll have an extra $10 for shopping. life hack.

i might f**k around and go to my old job to finish up my christmas shopping

they have a weighted blanket on sale, and i need one, so that's the main reason why i'm going.

i need to work on my fear of confrontation, so the next time i get stared at or get a dirty look from a boomer, i'm just gonna do it back.
  • Like 1

having dyed hair, tattoos and piercings is an invite for people to stare at you, apparently

another boring as hell 6 hour drive in front of me today............I've done it over 100 times in the last 19 years

Where ya off to?

Spokane from as you already know, Vancouver (WA). My folks are still alive (ages 89 & 88) and they live over there as do my late brother's daughters and their kids. I love my family and I don't have any desire to live in Spokane where I grew up so my complaints are my own doing. Still a very monotonous drive there and back.

You take the river to Tri-Cities route?

Yeah

It's long but pretty, imo.

The river's nice, and I like the golden hills as you go north.

Just played my first video game in 7 months. Good times

which one?

i played civ V with a friend of mine who's moved away, and what i noticed is i was using it as a backdrop for us to have conversations of our life while he was just a little annoyed because he was immersing himself in the game

another boring as hell 6 hour drive in front of me today............I've done it over 100 times in the last 19 years

Where ya off to?

Spokane from as you already know, Vancouver (WA). My folks are still alive (ages 89 & 88) and they live over there as do my late brother's daughters and their kids. I love my family and I don't have any desire to live in Spokane where I grew up so my complaints are my own doing. Still a very monotonous drive there and back.

You take the river to Tri-Cities route?

Yeah

It's long but pretty, imo.

The river's nice, and I like the golden hills as you go north.

This time of year it's not nearly as nice.