THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

generic lipitor and a cocktail of supplements for all my mysterious vitamin deficiencies

might have crohn's like my dad did. Crohn's+neuropathy, winning combo

3 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

If I were a Dodge Person, I'd happily take a turbo inline six version. It appears they're going to produce it as both gas and electric. Previous spy shot of the chassis had a clear transmission tunnel.

My sales pitch to my SO: "Hey, wanna be cold and wet for 5 hours and not be able to see the game or understand what's happening while facing 65 mph gusts of wind? Oh and leaving will be a nightmare too. And we can each pay $115 for the privilege".

1 hour ago, Union 5-3992 said:

My sales pitch to my SO: "Hey, wanna be cold and wet for 5 hours and not be able to see the game or understand what's happening while facing 65 mph gusts of wind? Oh and leaving will be a nightmare too. And we can each pay $115 for the privilege".

For some strange reason, she said "no"

• Haha 3

Mine goes to the auto show with me every year and hilariously she has gotten pretty damned decent at offroading the truck so I guess it's a you problem

Eventually we'll take her shooting too

• Like 1

i hope i don’t have arthritis 

i spent last night in the emergency room with my boyfriend, who ended up having a 5mm kidney stone. not exactly an emergency, but i’m glad we sought treatment. the staff were so nice and accommodating, a nurse even let us stay in the room after he was discharged, brought me a recliner so i could get some sleep, then gave us a ride home when she was off of her shift. 

• Like 1

i’m not used to having to leave my faucets dripping in this freezing weather. i live in a 50-60 year old apartment that’s not very well insulated, im not sure if i need to have all 3 of my faucets dripping. it’s like 30° out and expected to get even colder after tomorrow.

we’re about to get a snowstorm from sunday evening to monday afternoon 

i grew up in california, where every drop of water is precious, and if you waste that shit then you’re a bad person who wants our planet to burn 

1 hour ago, jamie said:

i spent last night in the emergency room with my boyfriend, who ended up having a 5mm kidney stone. not exactly an emergency, but i’m glad we sought treatment. the staff were so nice and accommodating, a nurse even let us stay in the room after he was discharged, brought me a recliner so i could get some sleep, then gave us a ride home when she was off of her shift. 

Since this is the United States, depending on the quality of your health insurance, this story could be either heartwarming, or a complete and total nightmare

• Like 1

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Since this is the United States, depending on the quality of your health insurance, this story could be either heartwarming, or a complete and total nightmare

I don’t even want to think about it