THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

4 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Remember when you used to could buy a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on minimum wage?

Me neither.

Remember when the assistant manager of a grocery store could buy a modest 1,200 sq ft home with a small or no garage?

Remember when piece of shit development codes didn’t forbid you from building a new modest 1,200 sq ft home with a small or no garage?

“But muh neighborhood character” stalled things for decades and somewhat f***ed over a generation that wanted to own reasonable homes or have the dignity of renting at reasonable rates. Such a phrase should be grounds for a throat punch and gut punch in these modern times. 

Don’t forget to live your values. Many, many people decided they didn’t need to over the last 40 years. 

Edited by That One Guy

For any myopic retard that vomits “they’re shooting for the moon instead of buying a modest starter home”… go search online with those aspiring buyers and FIND those starter homes. They’re needles in a haystack of stupid big shit. I barely found one myself. If they had ever added a second bathroom, I would not have been able to afford this place. 

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

f***in stuck at 159/160 lbs for a month. Shoveling food into myself several times a day and still can't get it up

wtf man

I need like 4 more pounds to not look dummy skinny

I'm 6'1" btw. I used to call myself 6'2" but realized I should round it down

My boyfriend is about 170 at 6’6”, I can afford to lose some weight so he can try to gain. He can eat a lot, but I think I typically eat more. 

I have no clue how much I weigh, last time I remember being weighed as a few months ago, I was around 194. I might be the same but with more muscle, Im still a size 14 in pants. At my heaviest 3-4 years ago, I think I was about 240 or 250. My eating habits and lifestyle have changed so much, and I’m finally doing better with my eating disorder.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Thinking of adding that second bathroom this year 

I'm killing the availability of starter homes!

But seriously, most development codes requiring a minimum home footprint, 20' wide driveway, and 2-car garage is horseshit. Pretty much guarantees no starter homes.

I guess you can still build starter townhomes and starter condos, though.

yokels when a train project runs way over budget and schedule, every time: rabble rabble bitch and moan

yokels when a road project runs way over budget and schedule, every time: ohhh it's just one of those things

44 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

yokels when a train project runs way over budget and schedule, every time: rabble rabble bitch and moan

yokels when a road project runs way over budget and schedule, every time: ohhh it's just one of those things

As a libertarian I bitch at all cost overruns and being behind schedule. 

13 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

As a libertarian I bitch at all cost overruns and being behind schedule. 

As a non-libertarian I accept that generally speaking, billion dollar several year projects cannot really stay on schedule and budget, unless that shit was insanely padded to begin with.

19 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

As a non-libertarian I accept that generally speaking, billion dollar several year projects cannot really stay on schedule and budget, unless that shit was insanely padded to begin with.

Why are Europe and Asia so much better at staying on schedule and within budget?

17 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Why are Europe and Asia so much better at staying on schedule and within budget?

Megaprojects in Europe do largely the same thing they do here. I've never heard about some supposed gifted ability for Asia to build huge megaprojects on schedule and budget. Perhaps I don't keep up enough with Asian industry. Perhaps it doesn't actually happen. Perhaps Japan is not a continent. Perhaps China is horseshit.

boomers please stop telling people in need of government aid to get a job PLEASE