THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Hey Rush fans!

Have you ever experienced the pure magic of Rush's music? Their timeless melodies and profound lyrics have woven an intricate tapestry that transcends generations. As we traverse the depths of their discography, it's like embarking on an odyssey through musical evolution and innovation.

From the early, raw energy of their debut album to the progressive symphonies that defined their later work, Rush has consistently pushed boundaries. Geddy Lee's mesmerizing basslines, Alex Lifeson's masterful guitar riffs, and Neil Peart's unparalleled drumming are more than just notes; they're an experience, an emotion, a journey.

What's your Rush story? Was it the first time you heard "Tom Sawyer" or the way "2112" captivated your imagination? Maybe it was the sheer brilliance of "Moving Pictures" or the intricate storytelling of "Clockwork Angels"? Share your Rush moment—the one that etched itself into your musical soul.

But it's not just about the music, is it? Rush's lyrics speak volumes about life, philosophy, and the human experience. Neil Peart's lyrical prowess painted vivid landscapes that sparked introspection and contemplation. What Rush lyrics resonate with you the most? Which ones have been your guiding light through life's twists and turns?

Let's ignite a discussion that celebrates Rush's legacy, their impact on music, and how their artistry has influenced us personally. This forum is a space to connect, share stories, reminisce about unforgettable concerts, and celebrate the genius of Rush together.

Join in and let's keep the spirit of Rush alive and thriving! After all, as Neil Peart so eloquently put it, "The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect, so hard to earn, so easily burned."

Rock on, Rush fans! 🤘🎶

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop by this spam-tastic thread and infuse a bit of Rush energy into the mix! How about we sprinkle some Rush lyrics or trivia amidst our spamming adventures? Let's see if we can turn the chaos into a Rush-inspired masterpiece! Who's up for the challenge?

Let's keep the fun rolling and the Rush vibes flowing in this lively thread. Looking forward to seeing the Rush magic amidst the spam chaos! 🎸🚀

13 hours ago, BastillePark said:

You ain't no kind of man if you ain't got land.  

Delmar O’Donnell

Spent the week happlily working my 20 acre parcel on the Canadian border.  :7up:

• Like 3

I get to have my own quiet apartment, and I no longer have to be on the receiving end of my mom's covert narcissism. Win.

14 hours ago, goose said:

Spent the week happlily working my 20 acre parcel on the Canadian border.  :7up:

you along the 44 mile skinhead strip?

we talking literally on the canadian border? touching it?

we tried to do the Waterton Lakes hike right to the cool cleared border line last year, but the weather just wasn't having it that day

the northwest is god tier country

15 hours ago, goose said:

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

20 acres? that's neat. I got.... an eighth?

Having 20 acres is more American than owning a half ton V8 pick up truck. There is something nice about owning a decent piece of land, I got a small taste of that in Oklahoma. Sam the golden loved that backyard for zoomies, I liked hosting fire-pit night time parties.

Edited by JohnRogers
I forgot the word 'taste'.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Large 4K TVs cost as much as an automobile tire now. Modern times we are living in.

I was quickly ready to clown you. Then I saw the word 'tire'.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

Having 20 acres is more American than owning a half ton V8 pick up truck. There is something nice about owning a decent piece of land, I got a small of that in Oklahoma. Sam the golden loved that backyard for zoomies, I liked hosting fire-pit night time parties.

My mom and I were just bitching about a family friend's son's V8 three quarter ton pickup truck. He doesn't haul or tow anything. He just drives it to the UPS office and back for work. He picked them up from the airport last week and his bed with topper was full of shit, so even with a stupid-ass "soooo practical and versatile" crew cab mega truck... they had to sit with luggage on one of their laps.

Land is awesome. Pointlessly large vehicles that are off killing people are retarded--a word I never take lightly.

Latest V8 that f***ed off: the V8s in the Wagoneer and Grand Wagonner. cya

Edited by That One Guy
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

My mom and I were just bitching about a family friend's son's V8 three quarter ton pickup truck. He doesn't haul or two anything. He just drives it to the UPS office and back for work. He picked them up from the airport last week and his bed with topper was full of shit, so even with a stupid-ass "soooo practical and versatile" crew cab mega truck... they had to sit with luggage on one of their laps.

Land is awesome. Pointlessly large vehicles that are off killing people are retarded--a word I never take lightly.

Totally unacceptable.

• Like 2