The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

Me with Halo Nation watching the A's.

hVRW2YT.png

At least they're not cheaters like the Trashtros.

This is how the Rangers feel about Trout, though, I'm sure. He's gone deep 40 times against the Rangers alone, now.

Cubs bag a win over the Mets on a cold night in Chicago.

Zach Davies starts tonight, though, and I have very little optimism on that front.

You were right.

Yeah but at least the bats are alive on a cold night!

• Like 1

Zach Davies starts tonight, though, and I have very little optimism on that front.

You were right.

And defensively, I haven't seen a more pathetic performance in, I'm not even sure how long.

• Like 1

You were right.

And defensively, I haven't seen a more pathetic performance in, I'm not even sure how long.

Bruce Dreckman is aptly named.

Worst game ending throw of all time?

https://mobile.twitt...020420705820673

God is an A's fan.

His shit doesn't work in the playoffs? ;)

hVRW2YT.png

This is how the Rangers feel about Trout, though, I'm sure. He's gone deep 40 times against the Rangers alone, now.

Trout has more HRs against the Mariners than any other team. He fukking owns them.

46 HRs, 119 RBI, .325 BA, 35 2B, 10 3B, .625 SLG, .430 OBP, 1.084 OPS all in 164 career games so basically a season. That's the definition of "owning".

hVRW2YT.png

Trout has more HRs against the Mariners than any other team. He fukking owns them.

46 HRs, 119 RBI, .325 BA, 35 2B, 10 3B, .625 SLG, .430 OBP, 1.084 OPS all in 164 career games so basically a season. That's the definition of "owning".

He owns everybody.

So does this f***ing horseshit extra inning rule. Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Replay needs to be gone.

Why?

that's a but harsh, in the light of day. But there need to be major revisions to tag plays at bases where someone beats the throw but the defensive player keeps the tag on and the runner is called out because in the process of the slide he's not touching the base for a nanosecond. I'm surprised, watching the plays in slow motion, that there haven't been more injuries as runners contort themselves to stay on the bag. If that's the intent, that's even dumber than moving the All-Star game from Atlanta.

• Like 1

Replay needs to be gone.

Why?

that's a but harsh, in the light of day. But there need to be major revisions to tag plays at bases where someone beats the throw but the defensive player keeps the tag on and the runner is called out because in the process of the slide he's not touching the base for a nanosecond. I'm surprised, watching the plays in slow motion, that there haven't been more injuries as runners contort themselves to stay on the bag. If that's the intent, that's even dumber than moving the All-Star game from Atlanta.

Yeah, super slow-mo is problematic in all sports in that respect. I like review, but the burden of proof for reversal should be that after a cursory review, an obvious error was made.
  • Like 1

Replay needs to be gone.

Why?

Yeah, super slow-mo is problematic in all sports in that respect. I like review, but the burden of proof for reversal should be that after a cursory review, an obvious error was made.

If only that's how it was used...

I think replay CAN bring a lot of value, but the way it's used at present, I'm not even sure it's a net positive.

Yep, the Cubs' bats have awaken! :laughing guy:

Cubs 6

Brewers 0

1st inning

• Like 1

Cubs 6

Brewers 0

1st inning

This is revenge for when Hendricks gave up 6 in the 1st inning last time. That was against the Braves, but both teams have ties to Milwaukee :hail:

Edited by The Analog Cub

Cubs 6

Brewers 0

1st inning

This is revenge for when Hendricks gave up 6 in the 1st inning last time. That was against the Braves, but both teams have ties to Milwaukee :hail:

The Cubs’ bats appear to be twice as fast as they were last week. They’re juicing!!

a2vNz8v.jpeg

I'm struggling to find a downside from this deal from the perspective of an Oaklander, assuming the verbiage around privately financing it instead of draining taxpayer funds is to be believed.

goose, Earl, what say you?

Edited by The Analog Cub
  • Like 1