The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

The Means no-no was amazing. That's some history.

Cubs sweep the Dodgers at Wrigley! That's something the team really needed.

That third game to finish the sweep was a gem.
  • Like 2

Brady Singer has cajones that Devil Hernandez lacks.

Oh, that kid was pissed! You can tell he got to the point where he just said, "nope, Ima go for it and tell him where to get off." Too bad the Royals pen is slumping. Maybe we find some way to transfer that energy to tonight's game.

• Like 1

The Means no-no was amazing. That's some history.

Cubs sweep the Dodgers at Wrigley! That's something the team really needed.

That third game to finish the sweep was a gem.

Oh that one goes down as a regular season classic.

• Like 1

Shohei Ohtani doesn't quite understand how baseball is played in the USA.

After snagging a line drive right back at him, and hardly having to move his glove to catch the ball, Ohtani apologized to the hitter.

Apologize? He has a lot to learn....

Pujlos is DFA. I bet he’ll be a DH for White Sox just to reunite with LaRussa.

My previous post bears repeating. 3-0 lead gone to waste. Losing 4 in a row at home to the Rays is pathetic. Yeah, they're improved but, still, to the Rays at home? Maddon turned that team and Cubs around and this team is still pitching repellent.

KP9Vqtc.gif

Edited by invisible airwave

Davies with 7 shutout innings!

When Zach Davies was a Brewer, he fascinated me to no end. His fastball was 90 at best, but his secret to success was his pinpoint accuracy.

When he was on, he frustrated hitters, and he won a lot of games. When he wasn't on, he got shelled!

Davies with 7 shutout innings!

When Zach Davies was a Brewer, he fascinated me to no end. His fastball was 90 at best, but his secret to success was his pinpoint accuracy.

When he was on, he frustrated hitters, and he won a lot of games. When he wasn't on, he got shelled!

This is his seventh start and his second good one.

Thanks to the super-popular and often dumb strategy of shifting infielders, the Astros' Torres scores from first on an infield hit!

:laughing guy: :laughing guy:

The no hitters are historical but the fact that we've already got 4 worries me. I'm getting pretty tired of watching everyone strike out. Three True Outcomes baseball is straight up boring
  • Like 1

I'm getting pretty tired of watching everyone strike out.

I'm tired of seeing good pitchers leave the Brewers only to pitch no-hitters for their new teams! :rage:

I'm getting pretty tired of watching everyone strike out.

I'm tired of seeing good pitchers leave the Brewers only to pitch no-hitters for their new teams! :rage:

Miley was a Mariner too so I feel your pain

Oh, man, the Royals have started playing as badly as the Dodgers!

Brewers are right with 'em. Six losses in a row, an impotent offense, and guys getting injured left and right.

• Like 1

The Brewers' Adrian Houser put his team on his back and carried them to a much-needed win!

He stymied the Marlins for 6 innings, and he also hit his second homer of the year - off the same pitcher! He has Daniel Castano's number.

Total exit velocity of the first three Pirates hits was about 100. The total. Edited by laughedatbytime

Total exit velocity of the first three Pirates hits was about 100. The total.

So you're saying exit velo isn't a good predictive stat? Huh, the Royals are like third in the league in hard hit balls and have lost eight in a row! Yeah, I wish the baseball people would shut up about this "data point."

Hit it thirty-three miles an hour if you want, as long as you hit it where they ain't! That's all that matters!

So you're saying exit velo isn't a good predictive stat? Huh, the Royals are like third in the league in hard hit balls and have lost eight in a row! Yeah, I wish the baseball people would shut up about this "data point."

Hit it thirty-three miles an hour if you want, as long as you hit it where they ain't! That's all that matters!

Bring back Alcides Escobar!

• Like 1

Yeah, they're putting the whole geriatric band back together. If we could get Cueto from the Giants, and Hosmer from the Padres, it'll really start to look like The Expendables down at the K.

As a Royals fan (you don't find many so you have to ask em when you find em):

Send or hold?