The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

Bummer, I missed it. I was taking my 16-yr old on a night driving lesson.

Cool. My son is learning as well.

You probably don't want to teach night driving with the game on the radio, either. :P

You probably don't want to teach night driving with the game on the radio, either. :P

I took her on a 12-mile loop around the reservoir we live by. Long dark country roads. She was far enough below the speed limit that 3 cars passed her at once illegally. The last one was a dick and swerved just in front of us to show his frustration. She has a slight tendency to drift too far to the right, and then slow down when she's going around a right-hand bend. Since she was already about 10 miles below the limit I told her that was one thing to work on.

A strange start to the game, with Fried making a no out error and no review/challenge by the Braves on the play.

A strike out and a fielders choice and we end up with runners at 2nd and 3rd with two outs...

Fried gets out of it a K!

Yeah Fried brought that on himself. He'll feel that ankle tomorrow. And the runner was out, missed the base. But it fired him up. He threw smoke after that. I said this kid's going at least 6 innings tonight.

I took her on a 12-mile loop around the reservoir we live by. Long dark country roads. She was far enough below the speed limit that 3 cars passed her at once illegally. The last one was a dick and swerved just in front of us to show his frustration. She has a slight tendency to drift too far to the right, and then slow down when she's going around a right-hand bend. Since she was already about 10 miles below the limit I told her that was one thing to work on.

:lol:

My son gets passed all the time, cuz he drives the limit. Not cool them doing that at night, though.

A strange start to the game, with Fried making a no out error and no review/challenge by the Braves on the play.

A strike out and a fielders choice and we end up with runners at 2nd and 3rd with two outs...

Fried gets out of it a K!

Yeah Fried brought that on himself. He'll feel that ankle tomorrow. And the runner was out, missed the base. But it fired him up. He threw smoke after that. I said this kid's going at least 6 innings tonight.

He did great.
  • Like 1

Tough to see Bregman struggle like this.... :(

:lol:

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2