Anthrax w/John Bush vs. Van Hagar

Entre_Perpetuo

which do you prefer?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Anthrax with John Bush
    • Van Hagar

Both of these bands' sounds changed kind of drastically when they replaced their classic lead singer after a string of successful albums, but which do you prefer?

Wow EP, this is a fraroc level bad poll lol.

One is a band that gets heavy praise here all the time, the other is a version of a band that nobody talks about on here. How did you think this would go?

I think me and Rod might be the only ones who would pick John Bush.

• Like 1

Wow EP, this is a fraroc level bad poll lol.

One is a band that gets heavy praise here all the time, the other is a version of a band that nobody talks about on here. How did you think this would go?

I think me and Rod might be the only ones who would pick John Bush.

Not strong competition on first glance, but I think anyone who's a fan of both bands will find this interesting. Also I think this makes more sense than either one vs. AC/DC with Bon, as they really didn't change their sound at all.

I was a big fan of Anthrax before Bush, and was a big fan after.

Very different singer, but light years better than Van Hagar. Van Halen just became so over produced.I liked the early albums much better. No decline with Anthrax, except We Have Come For You All- that album wasn't good.

• Like 1

Van Hagar made some pretty good music that I could still sing/hum along with today; gun to my head, I don't think I could do that with any Bush-era Anthrax, and I really liked the early Anthrax (made a special trip into town to buy Among the Living).