2020 MLB Season Thread! "Damn Yankees?" Cheating Astros Red Sox? Nats Repeat? Oakland's Young Pitching?

RUSHHEAD666

Glad this thread is dead.

FUCKK THE A'S!

Embarrassing.

Please someone knock out the cheating ASTERISKS!!!!!

I'll even root for the Yankoffs to beat them and I hate that team too. Maybe it'll be Tampa Bay tho. They're easier to root for.

Go Dodgers!

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

FUCKK THE A'S!

Embarrassing.

I'll even root for the Yankoffs to beat them and I hate that team too. Maybe it'll be Tampa Bay tho. They're easier to root for.

Go Dodgers!

Dodgers crushed last night, setting two team playoff records. Turner passed Dodger great Steve Garvey setting the team record for all-time playoff hits, and Will Smith got jiggy at the plate with the first-ever five-hit Dodger game for game ! Go Blue!
  • Like 1

FUCKK THE A'S!

Embarrassing.

Go Dodgers!

Dodgers crushed last night, setting two team playoff records. Turner passed Dodger great Steve Garvey setting the team record for all-time playoff hits, and Will Smith got jiggy at the plate with the first-ever five-hit Dodger game for game ! Go Blue!

So that's why Fresh Prince was trending. :LOL: I remember when Chone Figgins was on my Angels and the announcers on Fox Sports West would sometimes say "getting Figgy with it" when he made things happen for the team. Ain't the first time there were same names. Carlos Santana and, speaking of Dodgers, Brett Butler would agree.

Had no idea Whitey Ford was still alive until yesterday. RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwO26G_ktrk

Edited by invisible airwave

FUCKK THE A'S!

Embarrassing.

Go Dodgers!

So that's why Fresh Prince was trending. :LOL: I remember when Chone Figgins was on my Angels and the announcers on Fox Sports West would sometimes say "getting Figgy with it" when he made things happen for the team. Ain't the first time there were same names. Carlos Santana and, speaking of Dodgers, Brett Butler would agree.

"Chone Figgins" are dirty words to Mariners fans. Even worse than "Adrian Beltre".

• Like 1

FUCKK THE A'S!

Embarrassing.

Go Dodgers!

"Chone Figgins" are dirty words to Mariners fans. Even worse than "Adrian Beltre".

Now you know how I feel about Mo Vaughn, Vernon Wells and Josh Hamilton.

• Like 2

At least something good came out of 2020.

WhtfuVp.jpg

Some folks have to hang on to the past because that's all they've got.

Like Dallas Cowboys fans for example.

25 years and counting since their last Super Bowl appearance, not just win but appearance. Good thing the national sports media slobbers all over them and they're literally on TV EVERY fukking week tho. I mean they are utterly and truly irrelevant but still shoved down our throats endlessly.

• Like 2

At least something good came out of 2020.

WhtfuVp.jpg

Some folks have to hang on to the past because that's all they've got.

Like Dallas Cowboys fans for example.

25 years and counting since their last Super Bowl appearance, not just win but appearance. Good thing the national sports media slobbers all over them and they're literally on TV EVERY fukking week tho. I mean they are utterly and truly irrelevant but still shoved down our throats endlessly.

Last time they won was when Hootie And The Blowfish were relevant, the original Jumanji was in theaters and the current Spider Man was born months later. They need to take a crapload of seats and zip it.

• Like 1

:sundog: The Rays are ON FIRE!!! :sundog:

One more! First the YankMes, now the Assterisks. GO RAYS!

I'm pulling for the Rays, too -- but after that, the Tampa Bay train has got to stop; no way I'm rooting for Brady's Bucs.

• Like 1