Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

Manny Ranga and Violeta Perez - British Columbia's 2020 Good Samaritans of The Year

Selling Lysol wipes on Amazon for $89 a carton.....until they got shut down. They've spent $70,000 on such items and have sold them for $100,000 online.

It’s a big opportunity with all these products. -- (Manny Ranga)

https://www.toronto....ng-lysol-wipes/

_1_ranga_loading_(1)___Super_Portrait.jpg

That kind of greed could make them targets.

They are getting hammered in the press and on social media in Canada. Really smart to go so public and brag about your profits. I sure hope they are declaring all that income. The Feds will have an eye on them now.

I hope they get Matt “I’m the new Martin Shkreli” Colvin as well for his sanitizer hoarding.

Hand sanitizer is useless against any Virus.

NOT true.

• Like 1

Is there a thread for coronavirus playlists? I posted one at another website and it got deleted. Someone else posted a similar thread and it was also deleted.

Manny Ranga and Violeta Perez - British Columbia's 2020 Good Samaritans of The Year

Selling Lysol wipes on Amazon for $89 a carton.....until they got shut down. They've spent $70,000 on such items and have sold them for $100,000 online.

It’s a big opportunity with all these products. -- (Manny Ranga)

https://www.toronto....ng-lysol-wipes/

_1_ranga_loading_(1)___Super_Portrait.jpg

That kind of greed could make them targets.

They are getting hammered in the press and on social media in Canada. Really smart to go so public and brag about your profits. I sure hope they are declaring all that income. The Feds will have an eye on them now.

I hope they get Matt “I’m the new Martin Shkreli” Colvin as well for his sanitizer hoarding.

Hand sanitizer is useless against any Virus.

NOT true.

Very not true.

Hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is effective, but it’s important to use a good amount and keep it on your hands for as long as possible. Having wet and/or dirty hands will hinder the alcohol’s effectiveness. The higher the percentage of alcohol in the sanitizer, the more effective it is.....obviously.

• Like 1

Is there a thread for coronavirus playlists? I posted one at another website and it got deleted. Someone else posted a similar thread and it was also deleted.

http://www.therushfo...e/#entry4741104

On the upside, COVID-19 gives people a licence to be antisocial without feeling guilty about it. I have never really been an outgoing person.

I have always avoided crowds even before the pandemic. I've been practicing social distancing since college. I don't hug people who aren't relatives.

• Like 1

On the upside, COVID-19 gives people a licence to be antisocial without feeling guilty about it. I have never really been an outgoing person.

I have always avoided crowds even before the pandemic. I've been practicing social distancing since college. I don't hug people who aren't relatives.

My anti-social nephew is doing just fine. His life has been nothing but video games/Internet (with work, eat and sleep mixed in).

• Like 2

The introverts have been preparing for this all their lives.

We're ready!

• Like 2

My anti-social nephew is doing just fine. His life has been nothing but video games/Internet (with work, eat and sleep mixed in).

This will probably be easier for the younger generation to get through since they've grown up with the internet and really don't go outside to play anymore.

I work at a Sam's Club. Yesterday, my store manager loaded up her vehicle with many 5-packs of Clorox disinfecting wipes. She went to the La Crosse police department. The doors to the building were unlocked, so she went in and offered to donate several 5-packs. The police officers were overwhelmed with gratitude.

She then went to the Onalaska Police Department (our city, which is adjacent to La Crosse). The doors to the building were all locked. A cold, apathetic voice from the intercom told her to stack the 5-packs by the door. My manager replied, "No, that's OK. I'll just give them to someone who's more appreciative." In less than a minute, there were police officers in the parking lot, apologizing left and right.

My boss is DA BOSS!!

• Like 1

There might be no more basketball, hockey or baseball this year. We have a new sport called COVID-19. It's a life and death sort of game. Medical statisticians from all over the world are tracking the numbers every day. It's the lowest score that wins, not the highest. We probably won't have the results of the final COVID round until the end of April or the beginning of May if we're lucky. But we will get through this because we're awesome. Then there will be no more panic at the disco or the grocery store. A victory over COVID will be a victory for the whole planet. We're all in this together.
  • Like 2

There might be no more basketball, hockey or baseball this year. We have a new sport called COVID-19. It's a life and death sort of game. Medical statisticians from all over the world are tracking the numbers every day. It's the lowest score that wins, not the highest. We probably won't have the results of the final COVID round until the end of April or the beginning of May if we're lucky. But we will get through this because we're awesome. Then there will be no more panic at the disco or the grocery store. A victory over COVID will be a victory for the whole planet. We're all in this together.

Yep! Very true.

Happy March Covid-19th!

My Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods is fully stocked again minus the fresh hot and cold food sections but you can still get a fresh roasting chicken.

Things are going to get worse but it will get a lot better!!

Hopefully by Halloween.

Could you imagine if they cancel Halloween this year????

Reminds me of one of my favorite films on the Earth. Most people hate it! "HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH"

Yep! Very true.

Happy March Covid-19th!

My Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods is fully stocked again minus the fresh hot and cold food sections but you can still get a fresh roasting chicken.

Hopefully by Halloween.

Reminds me of one of my favorite films on the Earth. Most people hate it! "HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH"

There will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be a Halloween.

• Like 1

Yep! Very true.

Happy March Covid-19th!

Hopefully by Halloween.

Yes!

"Everyday is Halloween"

"This Is Halloween!"

Love,

Jack Skellington

Yep! Very true.

Happy March Covid-19th!

Hopefully by Halloween.

Yes!

"Everyday is Halloween"

"This Is Halloween!"

Love,

Jack Skellington

You have to laugh, play internet games, make up band names and playlists. That's not taking COVID lightly. It's how you cope.

• Like 2

Yep! Very true.

Happy March Covid-19th!

Hopefully by Halloween.

Yes!

"Everyday is Halloween"

"This Is Halloween!"

Love,

Jack Skellington

You have to laugh, play internet games, make up band names and playlists. That's not taking COVID lightly. It's how you cope.

Absolutely!!!

You can't live in fear either.

Perfume has a high alcohol content. You can spray it on your hands if you don't have sanitizer. Then rinse with soap and water to dilute the smell and apply lotion to prevent dryness. I have been doing this for years.
  • Like 1

Perfume has a high alcohol content. You can spray it on your hands if you don't have sanitizer. Then rinse with soap and water to dilute the smell and apply lotion to prevent dryness. I have been doing this for years.

Great idea - perfume and cologne are very high in alcohol, I hadn't thought of that :cheers:

Got the call from my job coach so no work at my lighting distribution warehouse. Ironically, we had a meeting yesterday saying we’re not closing down.

tenor.gif

At least I don’t have to go out in the rain. It’s been raining for the past few weeks. It’s worse when windy since it forks (Thanks for the alt cuss word, Good Place!) up my umbrella and turns it inside out. Forking hate that.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

In a village near me they closed the cemetery. You're no longer allowed to enter the area. Penalties up to €25,000!!! Seems that they fear the geezers to gang up and plan the revolution... Mad world!

In a village near me they closed the cemetery. You're no longer allowed to enter the area. Penalties up to €25,000!!! Seems that they fear the geezers to gang up and plan the revolution... Mad world!

I bet the cemetery isn't closed to everyone. :16ton:

• Like 1

I bet the cemetery isn't closed to everyone. :16ton:

Surely not. People are just dying to get in there....

• Like 3