A fellow Rush fan has died

Fordgalaxy

Not sure if he was a member here, but a guy who went by Trin or Trinity on CP, has died. He was a great guy and long time Rush fan but had some serious weight problems and consequently, health issues. He was 56.

RIP William Gregory Forrester.

• Like 1

Not sure if he was a member here, but a guy who went by Trin or Trinity on CP, has died. He was a great guy and long time Rush fan but had some serious weight problems and consequently, health issues. He was 56.

RIP William Gregory Forrester.

Yes, Trin was a member here way back when, though CP was his home base. RIP, Trin.

• Like 3

I didn't know, who Trin was. As one thing I said before, I wasn't, haven't came, and been on the "Counterparts" website before. I'm sorry, and condolences, to his family, and friends, who are around. R.I.P., Trin.
  • Like 1

I remember Trinity. He posted some excellent pics of him with Alex & Geddy. :haz: :haz:
  • Like 2

TRIN! R.I.P. my friend. I remember you from my first days when Counterparts first opened. VERY sorry to hear this. If you have any connection to this physical world still, hear this. Thanks for enlightening our lives with your presense.

lAFOroV.gif

• Like 1

I remember him from CP, even though I don't think he and I interacted very much.

RIP. Way too young.

• Like 1

FYI:

https://www.cumbyfuneral.com/tributes/William-Forrester

William Gregory Forrester passed away Saturday, June 29, 2019 at Moses Cone Hospital.

“Trin” as so many knew him by, was born November 26, 1962 in Parris Island, SC, to the late Edward Clifford Forrester and Anna Mae Owens Forrester. He was also preceded in death by sisters, Susan Forrester Casper, Mary Ann Forrester; niece, Amy Catherine Dean Cates; brother-in-law, Jeffrey Charles Towery.

Greg grew up in Archdale and was a graduate of Trinity High School Class of 1983. Greg knew a lot about many subjects, but his first love was music. He was an avid RUSH fan and saw them perform many times in concert. Greg also loved astronomy, reading, comic books, French Bulldogs puppies and especially the relationships of family and friends. He had friends all over the world.

Survivors include; sisters, Deborah Forrester Dean of Trinity, Patricia Forrester Towery of Asheboro; bother, Edward Scott Forrester and wife, Libby; nephews, Edward Clifford Dean of Kernersville, Charles Samuel Forrester and wife, Rachel of Wallburg, Daniel Scott Forrester and wife, Cierra of Thomasville, Jonathan Charles Towery of Denver, Co; nieces, Susan Amanda Forrest of Asheboro, Catherine Towery Medina and husband, Christopher of Thomasville, and Anna Elizabeth Dean Taylor of Trinity. He also had many aunts, uncles, cousins and many wonderful friends.

A memorial service will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, July 5, 2019 at Archdale United Methodist Church with Rev. Alan Van Meter officiating.

Family and friends attending Greg’s service are requested to please “keep it casual”, no fuss, no suits, no ties or fancy dresses. Come as you are because to Greg was more concerned about you than how you looked.

• Like 4

FYI:

https://www.cumbyfun...lliam-Forrester

[background=rgb(250, 248, 232)"William Gregory Forrester passed away Saturday, June 29, 2019 at Moses Cone Hospital./span/span/span/span

span style="color: #000000"span style="font-family: Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]“Trin” as so many knew him by, was born November 26, 1962 in Parris Island, SC, to the late Edward Clifford Forrester and Anna Mae Owens Forrester. He was also preceded in death by sisters, Susan Forrester Casper, Mary Ann Forrester; niece, Amy Catherine Dean Cates; brother-in-law, Jeffrey Charles Towery.[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 248, 232)"Greg grew up in Archdale and was a graduate of Trinity High School Class of 1983. Greg knew a lot about many subjects, but his first love was music. He was an avid RUSH fan and saw them perform many times in concert. Greg also loved astronomy, reading, comic books, French Bulldogs puppies and especially the relationships of family and friends. He had friends all over the world./span/span/span/span

span style="color: #000000"span style="font-family: Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Survivors include; sisters, Deborah Forrester Dean of Trinity, Patricia Forrester Towery of Asheboro; bother, Edward Scott Forrester and wife, Libby; nephews, Edward Clifford Dean of Kernersville, Charles Samuel Forrester and wife, Rachel of Wallburg, Daniel Scott Forrester and wife, Cierra of Thomasville, Jonathan Charles Towery of Denver, Co; nieces, Susan Amanda Forrest of Asheboro, Catherine Towery Medina and husband, Christopher of Thomasville, and Anna Elizabeth Dean Taylor of Trinity. He also had many aunts, uncles, cousins and many wonderful friends.[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 248, 232)"A memorial service will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, July 5, 2019 at Archdale United Methodist Church with Rev. Alan Van Meter officiating./span/span/span/span

span style="color: #000000"span style="font-family: Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Family and friends attending Greg’s service are requested to please “keep it casual”, no fuss, no suits, no ties or fancy dresses. Come as you are because to Greg was more concerned about you than how you looked.[/background]

Thanks for posting the obit.

I feel so bad and i didn't even know him. Sounds like he was a very nice man.

• Like 2