Post unpopular music opinions

Entre_Perpetuo

I actually like K-Pop and think it is good.

R.E.M. are way way better than Rush.

Journey, Queen, Kansas, Primus, The Beatles, Elvis, and Midnight Oil aren't all that great, I've heard better.

If you dont like the Beatles, then your brain is wired wrong when it comes to music.

K pop is cool!

Or she's a high school kid who is so far removed from the Beatles time that she doesn't see the big deal in them with all the music that's available today via the internet.

I'm not the biggest Beatles fan. In fact I think a lot of their earlier stuff like Love Me Do, I Wanna Hold Your Hand and songs like that are pure pop garbage. But once they got on the drugs and started experimenting with their music the band became exponentially better.

I Want to Hold Your Hand is one of the greatest songs in the 20th century. To call it garbage is ridiculous and shows your lack of music history. Edited by Mithrandir
  • Like 2

Nirvana sucks.

And R.E.M. suck even more.

Journey, Queen, Kansas, Primus, The Beatles, Elvis, and Midnight Oil aren't all that great, I've heard better.

If you dont like the Beatles, then your brain is wired wrong when it comes to music.

K pop is cool!

Or she's a high school kid who is so far removed from the Beatles time that she doesn't see the big deal in them with all the music that's available today via the internet.

I'm not the biggest Beatles fan. In fact I think a lot of their earlier stuff like Love Me Do, I Wanna Hold Your Hand and songs like that are pure pop garbage. But once they got on the drugs and started experimenting with their music the band became exponentially better.

I Want to Hold Your Hand is one of the greatest songs in the 20th century. To call it garbage is ridiculous and shows your lack of music history.

How exactly does not caring about a song show my lack of music history? I'm aware of how important the song is I just think it sounds like some stuff an 8th grader would write. Thank God for LSD, am I right?

• Like 1

Dear lord in heaven. And on a Rush board to boot. 46K plus posts!!!! ON A RUSH BOARD.

LOL!!!!

Edited by Todem

Dear lord in heaven. And on a Rush board to boot. 46K plus posts!!!! ON A RUSH BOARD.

LOL!!!!

Most of those posts are in the spam post threads here.

LOL!!!!

Rush used to be my favorite band you know?

by the way, rush is my favorite band ever. I'm glad they wrote music the way they did - being four years behind everyone else. great tunes when you're doing disjointed led zep/genesis crossovers the same year as brian eno, talking heads, etc.
  • Like 2

by the way, rush is my favorite band ever. I'm glad they wrote music the way they did - being four years behind everyone else. great tunes when you're doing disjointed led zep/genesis crossovers the same year as brian eno, talking heads, etc.

Talk about an over rated band!

Both of you jokers are incorrect!

Lol I agree. Like really? A Farewell to Kings? That's what you were doing in 77?

bro, you're into green day

Lol I agree. Like really? A Farewell to Kings? That's what you were doing in 77?

and geddy van fleet in 74

Annnnnnd?

and geddy van fleet in 74

by the way, I love AFTK.

Exactly. Green Day crushes the Talking Heads. Any group that Robert Christgau loves is probably over rated! :) Edited by Mithrandir