Ghost release new single: Rats!

jamie

Erm ok.

I still thank you for Dokken and Ratt.

I mostly dissed Ghost because you kept slating all my favourite bands in every thread over and over again.

I treated you as you treat me and now you are whining.

Guess we are twins.

I always thought you were uncomfortable with Ghost due to the satanic aspect. Mick and I (despite him never liking them much) were absolutely certain they were the band for you

Edited by Union 5-3992

Erm ok.

I mostly dissed Ghost because you kept slating all my favourite bands in every thread over and over again.

Guess we are twins.

I always thought you were uncomfortable with Ghost due to the satanic aspect. Mick and I (despite him never liking them much) were absolutely certain they were the band for you

I have tried not to go into too many details, and it's why I am patient with Earl. But I have just left a very suffocating religion I had been a part of for the best part of a decade.

And things like Ghost were totally offensive and unnacceptable.

Once I left, and I could chillax more, I was able to enjoy so many more things without feeling burdened by guilt or taunting.

It's not been an easy year lol

• Like 1

Erm ok.

Guess we are twins.

I have tried not to go into too many details, and it's why I am patient with Earl. But I have just left a very suffocating religion I had been a part of for the best part of a decade.

Once I left, and I could chillax more, I was able to enjoy so many more things without feeling burdened by guilt or taunting.

Sorry dude, I had no clue. Glad you are young and have patience. It's something I still have to work on in life.

I agree, this has not been an easy year.

It's got to get better.........

• Like 1

Erm ok.

Guess we are twins.

Sorry dude, I had no clue. Glad you are young and have patience. It's something I still have to work on in life.

Earl is the biggest TRIUMPH and CHICK COREA fan on the forum! He sings "I Live For the Weekend" in his sleep!

• Like 1

Erm ok.

Guess we are twins.

I started last year being sexually assaulted and spent the remainder of the year battling suicidal tendencies. Then I met someone and fell in love. It happened to be a man. By the end of the year my entire family and all my many "friends" abandoned me and all the while I was still dealing with the police and authorities on some very serious issues relating to my past abuse in my teens. It was a very painful year and only now am I feeling settled and safe.

But I started 2017 terribly and now it is 2018 I am in many ways relearning how to live. Meanwhile all my family have totally shunned me and yet they want to speak to me. Religion.

Erm ok.

Guess we are twins.

I started last year being sexually assaulted and spent the remainder of the year battling suicidal tendencies. Then I met someone and fell in love. It happened to be a man. By the end of the year my entire family and all my many "friends" abandoned me and all the while I was still dealing with the police and authorities on some very serious issues relating to my past abuse in my teens. It was a very painful year and only now am I feeling settled and safe.

But I started 2017 terribly and now it is 2018 I am in many ways relearning how to live. Meanwhile all my family have totally shunned me and yet they want to speak to me. Religion.

Wow Myles. I didn't know all this was going on in your life. I know I have mentioned my brutal divorce on here but it's because this Forum has actually helped me get through my darkness. Believe it or not I have a bunch of great friends on here. Also, my late night rants and polls and threads helped me release my sadness. So, I get it. I understand your moods too. I'm glad you were able to find love through all of the dismay you are going through with your parents. I know it must be tough. One of my best friends in the world is gay. I would do anything for him. He was in my wedding for goodness sakes. It sucks when society can't get a grasp on homosexuality. His name is Michael. Micheal and I hung out all the time for two years before I met my wife. Everyone like my family and friends labeled me and judged me for being gay. Ridiculous.

So, all I can say is BE STRONG! You have your man. So be it. Hopefully he will be your support system. Your confidant.

Life is so up and down like humanity. Hang in there dude. You are young. Things will get better.

Earl

• Like 2

Erm ok.

Guess we are twins.

Wow Myles. I didn't know all this was going on in your life. I know I have mentioned my brutal divorce on here but it's because this Forum has actually helped me get through my darkness. Believe it or not I have a bunch of great friends on here. Also, my late night rants and polls and threads helped me release my sadness. So, I get it. I understand your moods too. I'm glad you were able to find love through all of the dismay you are going through with your parents. I know it must be tough. One of my best friends in the world is gay. I would do anything for him. He was in my wedding for goodness sakes. It sucks when society can't get a grasp on homosexuality. His name is Michael. Micheal and I hung out all the time for two years before I met my wife. Everyone like my family and friends labeled me and judged me for being gay. Ridiculous.

So, all I can say is BE STRONG! You have your man. So be it. Hopefully he will be your support system. Your confidant.

Life is so up and down like humanity. Hang in there dude. You are young. Things will get better.

Earl

Thank you Earl!

Yeah I have in the last year become a much harder person than I was before. Less kind, less patient in some ways and quite unkind. I'm trying to not let it show but I've noticed even on this forum I struggle to be "myself", and have been cutting at times.

I'm real life it's served me well but I am trying to get back to my old self in many ways. I never thought I was gay, or capable of falling in love with a man. I have used my looks to get me ahead in life, and as a child and teen I was exploited so knew I had issues but assumed it was due to abuse. But...well...I am very happy in my private life and have been living with my partner for several months now. We met at my workplace and it started as friendship then rapidly blossomed. Mick and Brucey I talk too a fair bit outside the forum and like you I know I've found real friends here.

But you have mentioned I've seemed different and I thought if you knew why my moodswings and outbursts, whilst not necessarily excusable, may make more sense.

Also my name is Michael lol!

• Like 1

After lots of teasing for the reveal of the "new" singer, Cardinal Copia, Ghost finally released the full song, Rats! I'm getting some Meliora vibes from it, and i really like it. I heard the 30 second teaser that came out a few days ago and i wasn't sure what to think. But not that i've listened to the full song a few times it's getting stuck in my head lol.

http://www.metalinje...ts-on-the-radio

I've been stalking you for weeks dressed as Papa Emeritus! :blaze:

never to let gooooo
  • Like 2

Erm ok.

Guess we are twins.

Earl

Thank you Earl!

Yeah I have in the last year become a much harder person than I was before. Less kind, less patient in some ways and quite unkind. I'm trying to not let it show but I've noticed even on this forum I struggle to be "myself", and have been cutting at times.

I'm real life it's served me well but I am trying to get back to my old self in many ways. I never thought I was gay, or capable of falling in love with a man. I have used my looks to get me ahead in life, and as a child and teen I was exploited so knew I had issues but assumed it was due to abuse. But...well...I am very happy in my private life and have been living with my partner for several months now. We met at my workplace and it started as friendship then rapidly blossomed. Mick and Brucey I talk too a fair bit outside the forum and like you I know I've found real friends here.

But you have mentioned I've seemed different and I thought if you knew why my moodswings and outbursts, whilst not necessarily excusable, may make more sense.

Also my name is Michael lol!

Wow! You are not my twin. You are my little brother. I totally get it. I met Wendy in the workplace over 22 years ago. So how it goes. I have two beautiful daughters and I am so glad I started a family when I was young. I get a second chance at life. Loving my freedom and independence. Now everything about your mood swings and attacks make sense. I attack some people on here too which is also stupid and immature, but man, Michael, I've been ripped apart for being me on here since 2006. I was happily married in 2006. LOL! Crazy how life flies by.

You will be fine. Amazing your name is Michael too.

Sorry Jamie for sidetracking your amazing GHOST Thread.

I tend to think of this Forum as a family. No matter how dysfunctional or fun it truly is.

I truly hate no one on here and I understand why those in the public camera eye would think I'm crazy.

Oh well.....

I'm not.

GHOST RULES!

ABBA RULES TOO!!!!!

ABBA to do a Sweden Tour Only in 2019!!!!! GHOST WILL OPEN!!!!!!!

"I'm A Marionette" to be performed together with both bands on stage!!!

I'm going!

MONEY MONEY MONEY! I't ain't funny in a rich man's world!!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Erm ok.

Guess we are twins.

Earl is the biggest TRIUMPH and CHICK COREA fan on the forum! He sings "I Live For the Weekend" in his sleep!

Hahahaha! ABSOLUELY!

CHICK COREA ELEKTRIC BAND RULES!!!

Signed,

Dave Weckl

Earl is gonna hate them now. Two arena shows announced for later this year. Tobias has become such a sellout.

Nov. 16 - The Forum - Los Angeles, CA

Dec. 15 - Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ghost-announces-arena-shows-for-new-york-los-angeles-blabbermouth-net-presale-available/

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

Earl is gonna hate them now. Two arena shows announced for later this year. Tobias has become such a sellout.

http://www.blabbermo...sale-available/

:LOL:

Me and Earl saw them in a joint with around 500 people. :haz:

• Like 2

I'm happy they're getting bigger. One of the few bands I can say I've liked since their first album. Probably testing the waters in a couple bigger cities to see if arenas are possible for them in the future.

• Like 1

I'm happy they're getting bigger. One of the few bands I can say I've liked since their first album. Probably testing the waters in a couple bigger cities to see if arenas are possible for them in the future.

Tobias has certainly paid his dues, and I'm happy for his success as well. My wish is a tour of big venues with a triple bill of Subvision, Magna Carta Cartel and Ghost. A Forge-d Evolution tour.
  • Like 1

HAHAHAHA! OMG I mean OMS!!! OH MY SATAN!! DUDE! You are a great guy! Sorry I have a short fuse! You have always been good in my book! I will always defend myself. "That's All!" GENESIS!

My buddy just sent me an email that GHOST added a second show at The Forum!!! INSANE!

I'm not mad. I knew GHOST would be the SECOND COMING! LOL! Or what out kids! Cover your eyes! The new hit single by GHOST will be called "SECOND CUMMING!" LOL!!!

The last GHOST TOUR was all about the female orgasm. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!! LOL!!!

Damn! Oh well! THANK GOD, I MEAN LUCIFER I SAW THEM WHEN THEY WERE NO ONE!

They are my modern day RUSH. Of course they were going to be the biggest metal band around in 2018! My best friend who passed away many months ago Pat. We would talk and text about this moment in time.

We already thought that "Mummy Dust" with the gold glitter and little girls wearing PAPA paint on their faces with their dad was already a "sell out."

GOOD FOR GHOST!

I hope they become millionaires!!!!

RIP PAT HANSEN! One of my best friends who was on this Earth. It's kind of weird. Treeduck Pat turned me onto GHOST on here. When they were nothing. THANK YOU DUCK! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Then strangely enough I turned my buddy Pat onto GHOST months later. He became obsessed instantly like me.

He followed them around in clubs too just like me!!! The GOOSE ROBERT GINA RENO TRIP WAS UNGODLY! WINK WINK!!!!

But anyway it's just crazy that my Pat mailed me his GHOST cd booklet totally stamped and autographed by the real band. Before OMEGA left.

That cd booklet is in a plastic slipcase by my bed. I look at it every day. Makes me sad. But it's a rare gift from one of my best friends in the world who passed away weeks after he gave it to me for my 50th birthday. Or perhaps he wanted to give it to me before he committed suicide.

I can't wait for Riverside.

I will always look into the sky and have a toast to my best buddy Pat while enjoying a beer while watching the greatest band in the land since RUSH, yep.....

GHOST!!!!!

"RATS!" is a masterpiece.

f**k yes Allen! Hope you aren't mad at me using your real name!!! WE HAD A FUCKKING BLAST!!!!!!!

It's crazy! I left you, Rob and Gina to go chill at the GHOST bus for 3 and a half hours! It was worth the wait!

Tobias kneeled at my feet and shook my hand when I told him his band was the next RUSH! He was honored. Humbled. A wonderful young man. First Class!

Hahaha! J!!! You kill me!

I will never hate GHOST!

Been there from the beginning! Again! Tobias deserves every penny!!! I just wish OMEGA was still in the band!!!!! DAMN!

Tobias has certainly paid his dues, and I'm happy for his success as well. My wish is a tour of big venues with a triple bill of Subvision, Magna Carta Cartel and Ghost. A Forge-d Evolution tour.

EPIC!!!

It figures my Steven Wilson VS Tobias Forge Poll on here is a DUD!

DUH!!!!!

Of course Tobias blows fuckking Steven Wilson away.

GHOST is playing the LA FORUM this year.

Steven Wilson is in San Francisco play the fuckking tiny shithole MASONIC! HAHAHAHAHA!!! A JOKE!

Ironically I will be at the SW show.

I still love and support SW.

BUT!

TOBIAS BLOWS STEVEN'S TINY UK WHITE NERDY ASS AWAY!

Don't mess with me!!!!

Because I'm....

BAD "TO THE BONE!"

Love,

Earl Thorogood And The Destroyers

Come on Steven! WAKE UP!

GET PORCUPINE TREE BACK TOGETHER!!!!

2020 WORLD TOUR!

GHOST

PORCUPINE TREE

HAHAHA!

Holy Rats!

My iPhone 6s took a shit today. So I decided to go with the 8 Plus. I like the button. My daughter has the X. No thanks!

Anyway, my library on my iPhone is taking forever to download.

Finally the new Ghost album is up!

So "Rats" is the first song I am playing on my new phone! SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!!

"PREQUELLE" will be the 2018 ALBUM OF THE YEAR! Sorry Duck! "FIREPOWER" will be runner up! Even though "Firepower" was recorded in 2017.

The funny thing is.....

I was third row and then front row for the last RUSH concert ever at The Forum.

Now GHOST is playing there.

So fitting.

I knew this would happen.

in honor of RUSH and in GHOST I will be in LA to see GHOST in November. Are you kidding me?

Even a nobody like me told Tobias years ago that he and his band will be the new RUSH.

DUH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Last laughs rule.

GHOST RULES!

Hell! (pun intended) I will be in Riverside this Saturday to see my favorite active band live. Sorry Rush, you are over.

Christmas is Cinco De Mayo.

You boys and girls can drink your tequila, your shitty Mexican beer and vomit while trying to have drunk sex.

I will be watching GHOST.

I'm such an adult.

LOL

HE IS!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666