Ghost release new single: Rats!

jamie

I mean really? "An Evening With Ghost" in Riverside.

An Evening With Rush is in the past.

I saw the last Rush show ever in LA

Now it's up to GHOST to make rock and roll last.

A poem for all of you whiny, crying little baby Rush fruits who either never saw them or just simply couldn't go to a Rush show.

Get your asses to a GHOST show then.

Stop crying like a little school girl with a skinned knee.

You missed RUSH.

GROW UP!

Go see GHOST!

Or just sit around all day long in your parent's basement playing with yourself and HOBBIT figures. Harry Potter wants you now. Call him at 1-666-LUV-GHOST

I am sure you want to crank "Clockwerk Angels" and jerk it all day long with sunscreen on your little Rush palms.

Papa is dead too. Rush is over.

Get in line at your local 7-11 and buy some condoms for your soul.

You little Rush babies who talk so tough and think you know it all. LOL!!!

"TOUGH TIMES DEMAND TOUGH TALK!!" LOL!

"FORCE TEN!!"

Come on "Double Agents!"

Wake up to the real noise.

Stop hiding in your Dungeons And Dragons Workshop coloring books.

Put down the crayons and join the real world.

METAL LIVES

Find it.

RUSH IS DEAD.

Yet the boys are good.

GHOST BABY!

JOIN THE REBELLION.

Or just lay around on your parent's big king bed and look for the astro glide.

RUSH FANS UNITE!

Ghost are fast becoming one of my favourite bands. Like...they could be...

Don't choke Earl...

MY NEW NIGHTWISH

HAHAHA!!!!

I'm actually laughing out loud for real!!!

It's amazing Michael.

We fight yet love each other. No wonder 73 gets it. Let the outsiders who hate me keep bashing me You crack me up man.

I know I am in "OPEN ARMS" here.

Love,

JOURNEY

Fukk Goose so the "RATS!" are really out of the bag tonight! Obviously no one cares about spoilers now on here.

So.......

To say Goose and you and I with Gina and Robert were together in Reno.

Well?

This opening show did not impress me.

I loved the venue.

Beautiful Spanish Theater. No wonder GHOST picked this place to open their tour. I was down the street at the Mission Inn. Very haunting and beautiful.

So ok....

So forgive me then my Father who aren't in Heaven.

I loved the set.

Loved the sound.

Loved all of the new state of the art instruments on stage.

BUT!!!!!!

REALLY?

Adding two more GHOULS????????

SO LAME!

TOO MANY GHOULS ON STAGE!!!

Hell, RUSH should have added some lame ass overpriced and overrated orchestra to their band. Oh shit..... they did. LAME! JMO!!!!

Why would RUSH and GHOST want to add extra payroll to their tours? Because they can?????

So over it all.

When I pay to see RUSH I want to see just the three of them!!!

When I pay to see GHOST I want to see just the FIVE OF THEM!

Ridiculous.

Oh and since goose is showing you the video highlights or lowlights of the Riverside show I must tell you that Sax solo scene made me sick.

Really????

Oh don't bash me, your so-called humble writer. I remember seeing Queensryche on the Promised Land Tour and Geoff Taint I mean Tate broke out into the front of the stage with a fuckking saxophone solo.

I wanted to poke my eyes out with ice picks.

So alas.

Decades later I see this dummy in a white Pope outfit come out on stage in Riverside California and do a quick toot on a fuckingg sax.

I almost wanted to leave the building.

WTF??????????

I don't get it man.

I think J2112 is right.

GHOST is too big now for me.

They have lost their way.

MONEY TALKS SUCKERS WALK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY SATANIC BOX!!!

The only reason I might see GHOST in November at the LA FORUM is because the last time I was there was for the last ever RUSH show. Front row baby.

Now GHOST is headlining there.

Odd.

If GHOST plays "Losing It" at the LA FORUM I will go for sure.

I think GHOST will implode in "FIVE YEARS DEAD!"

Love,

MOTLEY FUKKING CRUE

It's so sad to me that you Rush fans love to brag about your music knowledge.

Sadly I am not impressed.

Fukk Goose so the "RATS!" are really out of the bag tonight! Obviously no one cares about spoilers now on here.

So.......

Well?

I loved the venue.

Beautiful Spanish Theater. No wonder GHOST picked this place to open their tour. I was down the street at the Mission Inn. Very haunting and beautiful.

So ok....

I loved the set.

Loved the sound.

BUT!!!!!!

REALLY?

SO LAME!

Hell, RUSH should have added some lame ass overpriced and overrated orchestra to their band. Oh shit..... they did. LAME! JMO!!!!

Why would RUSH and GHOST want to add extra payroll to their tours? Because they can?????

So over it all.

Ridiculous.

Oh and since goose is showing you the video highlights or lowlights of the Riverside show I must tell you that Sax solo scene made me sick.

Really????

Oh don't bash me, your so-called humble writer. I remember seeing Queensryche on the Promised Land Tour and Geoff Taint I mean Tate broke out into the front of the stage with a fuckking saxophone solo.

So alas.

Decades later I see this dummy in a white Pope outfit come out on stage in Riverside California and do a quick toot on a fuckingg sax.

WTF??????????

I don't get it man.

I think J2112 is right.

The only reason I might see GHOST in November at the LA FORUM is because the last time I was there was for the last ever RUSH show. Front row baby.

Odd.

Love,

MOTLEY FUKKING CRUE

I hate it when bands I love disappoint me or go in a direction I am not comfortable with. Maybe the new album will win you over again?

• Like 1

That sax part has gotta be Tobias just showing his sense of humor, because old ass Papa busting out a sax solo is f***ing hilarious. I showed my kid that video and she laughed too.

Yep.

I think Earl is taking that way too seriously. There's always been a bit of humor in what Tobias has done with the band. But I guess Earl has forgotten about that. Ghost has always been about entertainment as well as their unique sound and catchy tunes. Old Papa playing a sax and Tobias changing costumes during the show still fits right in with what they've been since the beginning.

• Like 1

That sax part has gotta be Tobias just showing his sense of humor, because old ass Papa busting out a sax solo is f***ing hilarious. I showed my kid that video and she laughed too.

Yep.

I think Earl is taking that way too seriously. There's always been a bit of humor in what Tobias has done with the band. But I guess Earl has forgotten about that. Ghost has always been about entertainment as well as their unique sound and catchy tunes. Old Papa playing a sax and Tobias changing costumes during the show still fits right in with what they've been since the beginning.

Ghost already said this album was going be more theatrical and have they ever been metal in the modern sense of the word? They wanted this to be a sort of modern theatre act in the first place. The bigger they get, the easier it will be to realise that ambition.

But to each their own. I took my time getting into this band but I love their image and style.

So.......

Well?

I loved the venue.

So ok....

I loved the set.

Loved the sound.

BUT!!!!!!

REALLY?

SO LAME!

So over it all.

Ridiculous.

Really????

So alas.

WTF??????????

I don't get it man.

I think J2112 is right.

Odd.

Love,

MOTLEY FUKKING CRUE

I hate it when bands I love disappoint me or go in a direction I am not comfortable with. Maybe the new album will win you over again?

Yep! All I can do is hope. I like what I've heard so far.

I can't help but compare Tate blowing on a sax on the fukking "Promised Land" Tour with a theatrical bar scene set up on the stage. I almost had a stroke.

Now decades later Tobias is having fun tooting on a sax.

I get where Tobias is heading with this thing. I have every right not not accept it.

I mean really? Ghost has always been this way? BULL.

They added more nameless ghouls. WHY??????? Useless to me. Like Maiden and sadly now Priest with three guitarists on stage. Pointless.

Thank God I mean Satan that I was lucky enough to follow this band when they were nothing but a cool evil mystery.

Now they are KISS on HGH.

Tobias will be a millionaire. Good for him. He deserves every penny he makes.

The axing of OMEGA pissed me of too. Tobias is the opposite of Alice Cooper. Tobias fired everyone in the band. The record company wanted Alice to fire his band back in the Seventies. Alice said hell no.

The axing of OMEGA pissed me of too. Tobias is the opposite of Alice Cooper. Tobias fired everyone in the band. The record company wanted Alice to fire his band back in the Seventies. Alice said hell no.

Tobias isn't doing anything that much different than Cooper has throughout his career. Cooper may not have fired his band back then but that doesn't matter since Cooper has been a solo act since 1975. For the most part Coop has had hired hands to play both in the studio and live since that time just like Tobias is doing now. About 10 years ago Cooper started touring with three guitarist and one of them ended up being a woman in Orianthi. Then when she left Nita Strauss came in and has been with him ever since. He added extra members to the band just like Tobias is now. Alice Cooper has always been the brainchild and vision of Vincent Furnier just like Ghost has always been for Tobias Forge.

Sorry, you can't bitch about the stuff Tobias is doing and then give a free pass to Cooper who has done the same things.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Tobias isn't doing anything that much different than Cooper has throughout his career. Cooper may not have fired his band back then but that doesn't matter since Cooper has been a solo act since 1975. For the most part Coop has had hired hands to play both in the studio and live since that time just like Tobias is doing now. About 10 years ago Cooper started touring with three guitarist and one of them ended up being a woman in Orianthi. Then when she left Nita Strauss came in and has been with him ever since. He added extra members to the band just like Tobias is now. Alice Cooper has always been the brainchild and vision of Vincent Furnier just like Ghost has always been for Tobias Forge.

Sorry, you can't bitch about the stuff Tobias is doing and then give a free pass to Cooper who has done the same things.

Fair.

I can't argue that.

For the Tobi-curious, here's Forge's 2006 project, Subvision. You can hear many of the hooks that would show up later in Ghost's stuff. I dig the album, as it has a retro-80s feel to it. Enjoy!

• Like 1

For the Tobi-curious, here's Forge's 2006 project, Subvision. You can hear many of the hooks that would show up later in Ghost's stuff. I dig the album, as it has a retro-80s feel to it. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_isRafsA9g

Goose!

I listened to this album in the car on the way down to Riverside. Excellent disc.

Totally going off topic again, so on my way down to see GHOST I did a quick stop in the quaint, beautiful town called Sierra Madre.

I went downtown.

Jumped out of the car and visited The Buccaneer Bar. This is the bar where they Tommy Lee Wallace shot the scene with Elle and Dr. Challis in "Halloween III." A wonderful bar.

Then I walked up the street to visit The Church Of Accession. Yep! The church that John used for "The Fog."

Then I continued my trek to Riverside and checked into a haunted hotel called The Mission Inn.

Of course GHOST played two blocks from my hotel. Fitting.

• Like 1

Goose!

I listened to this album in the car on the way down to Riverside. Excellent disc.

Totally going off topic again, so on my way down to see GHOST I did a quick stop in the quaint, beautiful town called Sierra Madre.

I went downtown.

Jumped out of the car and visited The Buccaneer Bar. This is the bar where they Tommy Lee Wallace shot the scene with Elle and Dr. Challis in "Halloween III." A wonderful bar.

Then I walked up the street to visit The Church Of Accession. Yep! The church that John used for "The Fog."

Then I continued my trek to Riverside and checked into a haunted hotel called The Mission Inn.

Man, I'm jealous. This weekend I'm off to Portland for the Chris Robinson As The Crow Flies show.
  • Like 1

Goose!

I went downtown.

Man, I'm jealous. This weekend I'm off to Portland for the Chris Robinson As The Crow Flies show.

Thanks bud! Worth the drive.

Have a great time in Portland. I have heard great things about that Robison gig!!

Goose!

I went downtown.

Have a great time in Portland. I have heard great things about that Robison gig!!

I saw the Crowes open for Petty a decade ago...fantastic show, so I am stoked. In Portland I'll meet up with a couple buds that I've been meeting for RUSH shows the past 30 years. We're long-time mates from high school. The same day Portland has a taco/craft brew fest, which will be a perfect pre-function.

:cheers:

• Like 1

Goose!

I went downtown.

I saw the Crowes open for Petty a decade ago...fantastic show, so I am stoked. In Portland I'll meet up with a couple buds that I've been meeting for RUSH shows the past 30 years. We're long-time mates from high school. The same day Portland has a taco/craft brew fest, which will be a perfect pre-function.

:cheers:

That's awesome buddy!!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!

Rats is stuck in my head right now. Just thought I would pass that along.

After we closed my store I played Ghost and Lacuna Coil on the store speakers and everyone loved Rats!

• Like 1

Dance Macabre sounds very dated...I can't tell what I think its...a typical eighties sounding song that hundreds of bands in the 00s wrote.

It's something HIM did far better.

However I do like it but I hope the album has far better songs.

I like it but there's something putting me off. I think it's too poppy. Yes, they've always had pop hooks but it was still metal and it was still Ghost. This song is still Ghost but way more pop than they've ever been. It was bound to happen with the increasing success though.
  • Like 1