Ghost release new single: Rats!

jamie

All this talk about Ghost got me to finally buy a couple of cd's and while some of it was pretty good, more of it wasn't, to me, so this meme fits.

aZYgORy.jpg

What albums did you get?

Opus Eponymous, Infesstissumam, Meliora, and Prequelle. I was expecting more hard rock/metal type music but there's not much of that. It's okay, just not as good as I was hoping for.

Did you buy the band's whole discography without hearing anything from them first? Meliora is my favorite album as well as the favorite of many fans. Give it a few more listens. If you don't like it more than the band obviously isn't for you.

I love Meliora!

I just got a ticket to the show in Trenton in October.

• Like 1

I'm coming up for the Reno show! Let's have a Ghost Reunion!!

Glad I hung out in front of their bus in 2015 and met all the ghouls and the most polite wonderful dude Tobias all in street clothes!

I'm in for sure! Did you get floor tix, Earl?
  • Like 1

All this talk about Ghost got me to finally buy a couple of cd's and while some of it was pretty good, more of it wasn't, to me, so this meme fits.

aZYgORy.jpg

I prefer Scooby Doo to Batman, so it doesn't really work for me.

• Like 1

aZYgORy.jpg

I prefer Scooby Doo to Batman, so it doesn't really work for me.

Here here!

I'm coming up for the Reno show! Let's have a Ghost Reunion!!

Glad I hung out in front of their bus in 2015 and met all the ghouls and the most polite wonderful dude Tobias all in street clothes!

I'm in for sure! Did you get floor tix, Earl?

Goose! I'm sorry I didn't get your text earlier today. I went right online at noon and I scored section 103 private front balcony!!!! Only 66 bucks a pop!!!! "Exit Stage Left" brother!

Hell, I talked to my dad today. He just turned 82 on the 3rd! He saw GHOST open for Maiden a few years ago. Loved Ghost but did not like the Satanic lyrics. I told him that I bought two private balcony tickets today. He wants to go! My mom and dad and I are going up to gamble together. I think we are staying at the Peppermill Goose. My dad can get comped nights!!!!

My dad wants to see Ghost again but he told me he is going to bring his Bible. LOL!

I love my parents! Mom will be in the room watching tv during the show. But Goose hope whoever you bring and the three of us can meet for drinks and dinner. My parents RULE!!!!

My dad will be the oldest guy in the Event Center on the 14th.

It's kind of crazy because on the 15th we drive home and then my dad and I are going to KISS on September 16th in Oakland!!! Dad and I already saw KISS in Sac and Vegas!!

THE APPLES DON'T FALL TO FAR FROM THE ROCK AND ROLL METAL PROG TREE!!!!

Dad has seen RUSH three times too! Mom once.

On and on and on and on!!!!

Ghost is playing on Friday The 13th in Bakersfield. I would do that one too but man I have to "COOL THE ENGINES"

Love,

BOSTON

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Not sure who I'll bring along, Earl. The wife isn't too into GHOST, or rock music in general.

Maybe there's a TRFer out there that would fancy a trip to Reno?

tumblr_pjqzx2qiYN1tif213o6_250.gif