Ghost release new single: Rats!

jamie

I really love Ghost still. They are working their way up my fave bands list fast.

Infestissuman is my favourite album of theirs still.

You're weird. That's nobody's favorite Ghost album lol.

I dig it. It's their most interesting album, imo.

Agreed! I find the debut wonderful, and being critical for ONE SECOND I find Meliora and Prequelle a lil safe. Both sound at times like ultra good Scooby Doo soundtracks.

I don't really mean to imply that's a bad thing...

Sounding like a Scooby Doo soundtrack was the main criticism of Infestissuman when it came out. Just listen to all the keyboards on that album. They scream Scooby Doo more than anything else they've done.

I really love Ghost still. They are working their way up my fave bands list fast.

Agreed! I find the debut wonderful, and being critical for ONE SECOND I find Meliora and Prequelle a lil safe. Both sound at times like ultra good Scooby Doo soundtracks.

Sounding like a Scooby Doo soundtrack was the main criticism of Infestissuman when it came out. Just listen to all the keyboards on that album. They scream Scooby Doo more than anything else they've done.

I disagree.

It was my favorite until Prequelle came out. It was the first album of theirs I heard and I was hooked

I disagree.

For me, the keys harken the Doors and Abba, in the best possible way.

"Square hammer" has consumed me. Its hit me like no other song in probably 10 years or so. What a monster epic fantastic song!!!

Are you a new fan then? Have you heard any albums yet?

I have been listening to their songs and I like them. Do I like them enough to keep listening (other then to Square Hammer)? Probably. No other song has come close to Square Hammer though in terms of how much i enjoy them.
  • Like 1

"Square hammer" has consumed me. Its hit me like no other song in probably 10 years or so. What a monster epic fantastic song!!!

I have been listening to their songs and I like them. Do I like them enough to keep listening (other then to Square Hammer)? Probably. No other song has come close to Square Hammer though in terms of how much i enjoy them.

If you like Square Hammer then give Meliora and their new album Prequelle a listen.

• Like 1

Why don't you mind your own bee's wax bozo.

I apologized.

Go ahead KY MAN get a petition together.

Get me banned.

Pssh, you are the one who makes this forum unreadable at times with your rants that come off as a bipolar person who can't find his meds. Every thread becomes all about you. Ghost releases a good new song and you just had to turn it into a bash fest and make it all about you. Happens in more threads that I can count.

It's not about me! That's about the EGO not about being bi-polar.

This forum makes me bi-polar! Life is bi-polar not me!!

You don't know my history with Myles and he actually gets it.

You don't need to read the drama if you don't want to.

It's really no big deal.

Of course you are one of those forum members who think I need meds. Bi-polar disorder. I wish I was STING.

Whatever man.

Worry about your own mental health.

Look into the Wilderness Of Mirrors.

Ghost is the greatest band in the land in 2018.

Duh.

Fine.

No ill will to you.

Hate me for being me.

You are a dime a dozen on here.

12 years of being labeled a drug addict, a bi-polar freak.

Love it.

Bring it on.

BRING ON THE NIGHT!

LOL!

Nothing is about me.

I am nothing on here.

But yep, I have no filter and I have no fear.

Listening to INXS KICK right now.

Perhaps Ghost will one day cover "Listen Like Thieves" by INXS.

I'm calling it.

I will shoot Tobias an email and give "HIM" the idea! LOL!

Bi-polar is a serious disorder.

My only meds are ROCK AND ROLL!

That's my problem eh?

Bring On The Night is now added to Cruisin' Mix 618 Summer Faves 152. May seem weird to you folks, but that's how MY BRAIN WORKS! This Mix has been in '60s mode like the last one up til now, but no more! The series is going back to FAVES! %5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/usE0BEx.gif[/img]

Try Harder, Mithrandir! I've known you for years,[all the way back to The Solar Federation, eh?] and you've always seemed to me to be a person who knew 'The Prog Test'...you know, three plays through the album before you create a position! Through various methods, I've heard every song all the way through, and even though I won't be ordering it til Sept. 1st, I LOVE IT!

3fp7Hvy.gif

• Like 1

I want to just blast that song in front of that "christian" anti-gay hardware store.

• Like 1

I want to just blast that song in front of that "christian" anti-gay hardware store.

What store is that?

Also, there are many better songs from them to crank out if you want to piss off Christians.

What store is that?

Also, there are many better songs from them to crank out if you want to piss off Christians.

He Is.
  • Like 1

What store is that?

He Is.

I was thinking more like:

Ritual

Satan Prayer

Year Zero

Depth Of Satan's Eyes

Monstrance Clock

Hardcore Christians would take those lyrics so seriously it would be hilarious.

• Like 2

What store is that?

He Is.

Ritual

Satan Prayer

Year Zero

Depth Of Satan's Eyes

Monstrance Clock

This is true. As a Christian I can attest those words are difficult to listen to while trying to enjoy the music. I get it, it's theater, it's not meant seriously. I don't take offense or begrudge the band or its fans. It's just hard to listen to. Same reason I don't like Faithless. After all, I can't sing along!

What store is that?

He Is.

Ritual

Satan Prayer

Year Zero

Depth Of Satan's Eyes

Monstrance Clock

This is true. As a Christian I can attest those words are difficult to listen to while trying to enjoy the music. I get it, it's theater, it's not meant seriously. I don't take offense or begrudge the band or its fans. It's just hard to listen to. Same reason I don't like Faithless. After all, I can't sing along!

Even though I left religion, I still find it hard to sit along too at times. And I lile black metal too...

Weird thing, faith...

They dismissed the case in court. The four suing were also ordered to pay Tobias's legal fees. If there was any shady tactics from Tobias there obviously was no sufficient proof.

I didn't know that. I recently read an interview with Martin Persner where he said some similar things about Mr. Forge. So that whole thing has some negative connotation.

They dismissed the case in court. The four suing were also ordered to pay Tobias's legal fees. If there was any shady tactics from Tobias there obviously was no sufficient proof.

I didn't know that. I recently read an interview with Martin Persner where he said some similar things about Mr. Forge. So that whole thing has some negative connotation.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-ghost-members-lawsuit-against-tobias-forge-dismissed/

The four plan to appeal. Not sure how far they will get with the initial case being dismissed already.

• Like 1