Gene Simmons claims devil's horns gesture as his own, seeks to register it as a trade mark it!

treeduck

So Spiderman and The Beattes started it.

I'm giving the rights to DIO. RIP

Dios grandma is older than the Beatles so it's so old we don't know who invented it. Probably da Vinci though I'm guessing. He's the best.

• Like 2

So Spiderman and The Beattes started it.

I'm giving the rights to DIO. RIP

Dios grandma is older than the Beatles so it's so old we don't know who invented it. Probably da Vinci though I'm guessing. He's the best.

Hahaha! I love the way you thought that out! DUH! Of course!!! Dino's grandma is older than Spiderman, The Beatles and Black Sabbath!!

DIO!!!

• Like 1

This is pathetic because every real rocker or heavy metalist knows that RONNIE JAMES DIO invented this!!!!!

I wish I could agree but I'm thinking Ronnie first did it on the Heaven and Hell tour in 1980 (which I saw) and it would seem likely Gene did it before 1980 for sure,

• Like 1

This is pathetic because every real rocker or heavy metalist knows that RONNIE JAMES DIO invented this!!!!!

I wish I could agree but I'm thinking Ronnie first did it on the Heaven and Hell tour in 1980 (which I saw) and it would seem likely Gene did it before 1980 for sure,

Oh wow! You lucky son of a gun! You saw that tour??? Awesome!!! Wow! Well then that makes sense. So Ronnie never did the devil horns in Rainbow or in Elf.

Oh wow! You lucky son of a gun! You saw that tour??? Awesome!!! Wow! Well then that makes sense. So Ronnie never did the devil horns in Rainbow or in Elf.

The Black and Blue tour! AMAZING show. I went it to see Blue Oyster Cult knowing Sabbath was opening with a new singer and I thought...Well it's Sabbath, I'm sure it will still be good. Were they ever! They torched Blue Oyster Cult. It wasn't even a fair fight, and I love B.O.C.!

As far as the horns go, my guess would be he implemented them when he joined Sabbath because it fit the bill. I would be surprised if he used them with Rainbow, and even more so he he did it with Elf.

The gesture Gene uses is sign language for I Love You. He doesn't do it the same way Dio or fans at rock and metal shows do.

Here in Italy everyone could claim that (Dio version, with just two fingers involved) since Middle Ages. It started even before farting.... Edited by geezer

Here in Italy everyone could claim that (Dio version, with just two fingers involved) since Middle Ages. It started even before farting....

Gene has got farting under copyright. All subsequent farts are 10 Dollars, and should be made out to Mr SImmons

The Black and Blue tour! AMAZING show. I went it to see Blue Oyster Cult knowing Sabbath was opening with a new singer and I thought...Well it's Sabbath, I'm sure it will still be good. Were they ever! They torched Blue Oyster Cult. It wasn't even a fair fight, and I love B.O.C.!

As far as the horns go, my guess would be he implemented them when he joined Sabbath because it fit the bill. I would be surprised if he used them with Rainbow, and even more so he he did it with Elf.

OMG!! You kill me! You saw the Black And Blue Tour! I have that show on DVD!

It's hard to torch the Fire Of Unknown Orgin but I get it!!!

BOC RULES!!!

I think he was a really good vocalist (RIP), but he was also very short. Even Klaus Meine was taller than him.

Asshole. Is he Jewish or something? :ph34r:

You better run for cover. :hi:

Leave my band out of this!

www.run4coverband.com

Gary Moore influence?

I guess not. Have no idea who he is. The original members were all part of a running club who formed in a pinch for a summer party 20 years ago.

Asshole. Is he Jewish or something? :ph34r:

You better run for cover. :hi:

Leave my band out of this!

www.run4coverband.com

Gary Moore influence?

I guess not. Have no idea who he is. The original members were all part of a running club who formed in a pinch for a summer party 20 years ago.

You don't know who Gary Moore is??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioZY0uMjKws

I think he was a really good vocalist (RIP), but he was also very short. Even Klaus Meine was taller than him.

What does Dio being short have​to do with anything?

• Like 4

His voice was BIG though and so was his talent, and that is all that matters Boosty Collins!

• Like 1