Stay Safe England (Ariana Grande concert tragedy)

Boots

Danforth & Pape, the British place that sells Rush t shirts, put this up on Facebook. I really liked the photo and their message about music-

"Yesterday my timeline was full of very happy memories of seeing Rush at the Manchester Evening News Arena back in 2013. It’s a venue I now know very well in a magnificent city I have truly grown to adore.

Four years later, on the anniversary of that gig, the unthinkable has happened...

Twenty-two people have been killed and 59 injured in a cowardly, sickening and utterly futile terrorist attack at a packed Ariana Grande concert. Like the attack on the Bataclan in Paris in November 2015, this one feels even more painful as the people (many of them, just children) caught up in it are fellow music fans simply doing the thing we all love - going to a gig.

But to terrorists everywhere, we have already won. While your brainwashed, brain dead ideology will one day die, the music will ALWAYS play on, for music unites us. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything...

Our love and thoughts are with the people who have died, been injured or have lost a loved one in this mindless and barbaric atrocity.

Manchester. United."

http://i.imgur.com/MN3Zdjfl.png

• Like 5

Disgusting. I can't believe some a**hole would stoop so low as to target innocent children. It makes me sick to my stomach. No one is safe, no place is safe…this is the terrifying new "normal."

But we can't despair. We can't live our lives in fear. All we can do is be vigilant and stay strong, together. My thoughts are with Manchester and all of our British TRF friends. Stay safe. :(

• Like 3

I read this in an article earlier. :facepalm:

But even more revealing was the loudspeaker announcement telling Ariana Grande concert-goers “there’s no problems here” and “everything is fine” after the nail bomb blast.

“There’s no need to bunch up and run. Take your time, there’s no problems here,” the announcement stated. “Thank you for coming and having a good time tonight.

“Everything is fine, just take your time exiting the building. Thank you very much.”

Ariana is actually a sweet girl and she has a nice voice. She can actually sing live without autotune. She's one of the few Italian girls in the music industry who still looks Italian and hasn't tried to turn herself into a Barbie doll.

Ariana is actually a sweet girl and she has a nice voice. She can actually sing live without autotune. She's one of the few Italian girls in the music industry who still looks Italian and hasn't tried to turn herself into a Barbie doll.

She's a stupid spoiled bi***!! She says she hates America. Fu** the cu**. :moon:

She's a stupid spoiled bi***!! She says she hates America. Fu** the cu**. :moon:

Charming

Charming

The truth hurts sweetheart. ;)

But even more revealing was the loudspeaker announcement telling Ariana Grande concert-goers “there’s no problems here” and “everything is fine” after the nail bomb blast.

“There’s no need to bunch up and run. Take your time, there’s no problems here,” the announcement stated. “Thank you for coming and having a good time tonight.

“Everything is fine, just take your time exiting the building. Thank you very much.”

By doing this a stampede was avoided. Was a wise thing to do. Also initially no one appears to have had any idea of what had happened.

Nevertheless, the crowd was able to stay relatively calm and fewer, if any, got crushed to death in a rush for the exit.

Whether she does or doesn't you are disgusting and far worse than she.

Whether she does or doesn't you are disgusting and far worse than she.

Fu** off!! You hate my country never show up!! :madra:

• Like 1

By doing this a stampede was avoided. Was a wise thing to do. Also initially no one appears to have had any idea of what had happened.

Nevertheless, the crowd was able to stay relatively calm and fewer, if any, got crushed to death in a rush for the exit.

Wrong,

It was PC BS, BTW, did you know that the police in the UK actually monitor and prosecute people there for expressing their anger over this kind of crap that Muslims are causing? Wake up fool!!

I talk to a woman who lives in Nottingham, we've been messaging each other for about 8 years now. We talked about this incident for a bit and I asked if she was okay. She's emotionally fine although it's a huge story in the UK (naturally) and we had a level-headed conversation about the whole ordeal. Then... This morning she decided to link me this: http://www.veteranst...17/05/23/man22/

She - I'm not joking here - believes it was an inside job. A 22 year old man kills 22 innocents on the 22nd...

G0vern3m3n3ntal C0nspiracacacy!!!!!111

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 2

I talk to a woman who lives in Nottingham, we've been messaging each other for about 8 years now. We talked about this incident for a bit and I asked if she was okay. She's emotionally fine although it's a huge story in the UK (naturally) and we had a level-headed conversation about the whole ordeal. Then... This morning she decided to link me this: http://www.veteranst...17/05/23/man22/

She - I'm not joking here - believes it was an inside job. A 22 year old man kills 22 innocents on the 22nd...

Yep,

How did this piece of sh** pass security with what he had. It's complete BS!!

Charming

So does self-harming.

Charming

So does self-harming.

Yeah,

Like the UK government is doing to their citizens for allowing this BS!!

These conspiracy theories are a disgrace. Trivialising atrocities and loss of life with outlandish claims. If anyone can explain to me how a suicide bomber could target to kill a precise number of people including knowing which of the severely wounded would also perish...in fact why am I even dignifying this shit?

• Like 1

Charming

So does self-harming.

Yeah,

Like the UK government is doing to their citizens for allowing this BS!!

Allowing?

Do yourself a favour and stop this nonsense.

These conspiracy theories are a disgrace. Trivialising atrocities and loss of life with outlandish claims. If anyone can explain to me how a suicide bomber could target to kill a precise number of people including knowing which of the severely wounded would also perish...in fact why am I even dignifying this shit?

How did the trash get passed security with what he had? Hmmmmmm?

Yep,

How did this piece of sh** pass security with what he had. It's complete BS!!

Next time you go to an arena gig look around you on the way out of the venue and you will see a lot of potential security issues. Hopefully things will tighten up but in the long run I don't think so.

• Like 1