I just came home from a job interview...

YYZumbi

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 2

Good to hear. I'm always happy to see people trying to better themselves. I hope you got the job.

Not sure if you mean it or not. But thank you...

• Like 1

Finally

"Don't be mean to me I'm a 16 year old genderless bore"

Ten minutes later you proceed to act like a total t**t to someone who is making their life better.

• Like 7

Good to hear. I'm always happy to see people trying to better themselves. I hope you got the job.

Not sure if you mean it or not. But thank you...

You may not think much of me, but I don't bullshit people. You're taking steps to advance your life and that's always a good thing.

• Like 4

Agreed. A job brings in money, and boosts self esteem and he needs that!

Zumbi whatever happens, an interview is an excellent step in the right direction and I am chuffed!

What is it for?

• Like 2

Zumbi whatever happens, an interview is an excellent step in the right direction and I am chuffed!

What is it for?

I will be working at a graveyard. My work will be to take care of the graves and the area around it. Like cut grass and such. It´s not a full time job, but I think its a good job for me.

• Like 8

What is it for?

I will be working at a graveyard. My work will be to take care of the graves and the area around it. Like cut grass and such. It´s not a full time job, but I think its a good job for me.

It's an outdoor job which should be refreshing, physical too. I used to to gardening for elderly people part time when I couldn't find work and the feeling of doing something outside, no matter the weather, was enriching!

Well done you! All jobs are a stepping stone to something better, if that is what you desire!

• Like 3

What is it for?

It's an outdoor job which should be refreshing, physical too. I used to to gardening for elderly people part time when I couldn't find work and the feeling of doing something outside, no matter the weather, was enriching!

Well done you! All jobs are a stepping stone to something better, if that is what you desire!

Well we will first see if I get it or not, Im not sure yet. I will post in this thread when I get a answer.

• Like 2

Sounds like the perfect job for me thinking about it, I imagine you won't have to talk to other people too much, which is lovely!

I work in a job where I have to always be polite and kind and never alone.

I sort of envy this myself. Working on your own is something I miss.

Sounds like the perfect job for me thinking about it, I imagine you won't have to talk to other people too much, which is lovely!

Yeah. That is also one of the reasons why I like it. I can listen to music while working, which is perfect for me.

• Like 6

What is it for?

Well we will first see if I get it or not, Im not sure yet. I will post in this thread when I get a answer.

Regardless, it's lovely news to hear and whether or not you get it, an interview is a bit of experience, a real life practice for the next career oppurtunity.

I hope you get it. If not, we are all proud of you for trying.

I say "all", but we can ignore the brats.

What is it for?

Regardless, it's lovely news to hear and whether or not you get it, an interview is a bit of experience, a real life practice for the next career oppurtunity.

Haha. Thanks. But I have been trying for a long time, even tho it seems people don´t think I do. (Even people in my life, such as my parents and other).

• Like 1

What is it for?

Haha. Thanks. But I have been trying for a long time, even tho it seems people don´t think I do. (Even people in my life, such as my parents and other).

Our experiences are very different, but I was unemployed for three years until last August.

Once I pulled through some genuine mental health problems, I made myself look for work. It was hard, draining and at times unrewardinf and my self esteem collapsed. So to those around me it looked like I didn't care or wasn't trying.

But I was. The lack of self esteem and the total downness of it all affected my personality big time. I've been sick since then, but this time I had a job to root me in place.

You need this too! This job sounds grand. If it's not right for you, at least it will be easier to find a job as you will already be in a job!

I work in a job where I have to always be polite and kind and never alone.

I sort of envy this myself. Working on your own is something I miss.

I don't think I could cope in a job like that. But, everyone I know thinks that I'm ridiculously patient and understanding and that I could do a job like that. Maybe I could, until one day all of my repressed feelings come out in a sudden burst of rage and I do something regrettable and then oopsy, I'll find it hard to find anything in the future! But I might not have to think about any of that, I'm in an extremely fortunate position where I could just continue my family business, which other than the odd bit of customer service it's mostly just me working on stuff behind the scenes. I've been trying to pursue other potential avenues, but I think this is probably my destiny.

• Like 1