I just came home from a job interview...

YYZumbi

What I ment by finally guys was that I ment finally like a good thing.

Good job Zumbi!

Finally

Whats that suppose to mean...?

Read post above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I understand. Thanks.

• Like 1

A graveyard huh?

I always felt that would be a very interesting place to work. Hopefully, you get it and working there doesn't turn out to be too creepy.

Well if it was during the night, I would be scared. But lucky, it is during the day and it will be other people there. So hopefully I wont be scared :P

If it doesn't work out you can always try bare knuckle street fighting. troutman will train you up.

Im not a very good fighter, so I doubt that is a future for me...

That's why we're bringing troutman in, he'll make you into Jean Claude Van Damme in no time!

• Like 1

If it doesn't work out you can always try bare knuckle street fighting. troutman will train you up.

Im not a very good fighter, so I doubt that is a future for me...

That's why we're bringing troutman in, he'll make you into Jean Claude Van Damme in no time!

Not sure that would help. I am better as a bouncing bag.

Sounds like the perfect job for me thinking about it, I imagine you won't have to talk to other people too much, which is lovely!

And if you do end up talking to people, I hope they are not zombies.

Good luck with the job, buddy!

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

Good for you!! I wish you the best of luck. :ebert: :clap:

Thank you. I appreciate it! I told you, I was looking for jobs... do you believe me now?

I am happy for you. The big challenge though will be working nights. It will suck at first because your sleeping habits and every thing else will change. Work your way through it.Try not to get frustrated. It takes a week or two. Good luck!!

Sounds like the perfect job for me thinking about it, I imagine you won't have to talk to other people too much, which is lovely!

And if you do end up talking to people, I hope they are not zombies.

Good luck with the job, buddy!

Thanks, but I don´t even know if I have got it yet.

Thank you. I appreciate it! I told you, I was looking for jobs... do you believe me now?

I am happy for you. The big challenge though will be working nights. It will suck at first because your sleeping habits and every thing else will change. Work your way through it.Try not to get frustrated. It takes a week or two. Good luck!!

This is not a night job. I will be working from 7:00 to 16:00. Monday to Friday.

• Like 1

This is not a night job. I will be working from 7:00 to 16:00. Monday to Friday.

Damn! Those are good hours!!!!!

Damn! Those are good hours!!!!!

I know, right? Really great hours!

• Like 1

Thought it was graveyard shift. Oh well, good luck.

• Like 2

Oh! I get the confusion. It's in a literal graveyard haha

• Like 2

Oh! I get the confusion. It's in a literal graveyard haha

:LOL:

A graveyard huh?

I always felt that would be a very interesting place to work. Hopefully, you get it and working there doesn't turn out to be too creepy.

Well if it was during the night, I would be scared. But lucky, it is during the day and it will be other people there. So hopefully I wont be scared :P

Time of day dose not matter to a spirit.

A graveyard huh?

Time of day dose not matter to a spirit.

:scared:

I just got the call from them...

And apparently they found someone with more "experience"............

Now I feel like I just want to give up everything and go live in a forest somewhere..............

I was so happy that I found this job, because I felt that it was perfect for me! But apparently not....

I just got the call from them...

And apparently they found someone with more "experience"............

Now I feel like I just want to give up everything and go live in a forest somewhere..............

I was so happy that I found this job, because I felt that it was perfect for me! But apparently not....

:hug2: :hug2: I'm sorry to hear this, Zumbi. But don't give up! A lot of times, for me (and other people I know, too,) I thought a job was perfect and I didn't get it. Then another job came along that I did get and it turned out to be better for my situation. The experience you got in the interview will be something that will help you next time. I bet something else comes along soon. As my husband says, while you are looking for your job, your job is out there looking for you ;) ;)

• Like 2