TRF's Favorite Band!!! (That Isn't Rush) POLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Entre_Perpetuo

Choose  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Wisely

2. 2. Your favorite band that IS Rush

On a side note, why does it currently say that 20 members have cast votes when in the 2nd question poll you can see that 22 have voted?

It looks like Mr. Not picked all three options for the second question. So 20 members have voted, but there have been 22 votes for that question.

On a side note, why does it currently say that 20 members have cast votes when in the 2nd question poll you can see that 22 have voted?

It looks like Mr. Not picked all three options for the second question. So 20 members have voted, but there have been 22 votes for that question.

Ahhhh...

I voted for:

Led Zeppelin

Ozzy-Black Sabbath

Pink Floyd

Porcupine Tree / Steven Wilson

The Beatles

Queen

Frank Zappa

And in the second poll I voted for Rush ofcourse.

Sorry buddy, but I have to agree with Mr. Not. We can't have everyone going over three or the poll won't be accurate. Pick your top three in any way you can, and vote only for them.

Make me!

Very mature you swedish Meatball, lol

Mick

What not Judas Priest?? :wtf:

They didn't get enough in the qualifying round

Qualifying round... (with disdain) :boo hiss:

On a side note, I know that someone's got me the Epitaph dvd for Christmas :haz:
  • Like 3

What not Judas Priest?? :wtf:

They didn't get enough in the qualifying round

Qualifying round... (with disdain) :boo hiss:

On a side note, I know that someone's got me the Epitaph dvd for Christmas :haz:

Oh excellent that's a great one. It's so good I made a CD out of it as well! :haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 3

Yeah! Five votes for FZ, so far.

I never got to see him live.

A high school friend and I pitched in and bought Shiek Yerbouti in 1979, when it came out. Funny songs, odd time signatures and great musicians! And of course Frank's guitar playing was incredible sometimes! It took me a while to get into the orchestral side of his work.

I have my ticket for what will be my 20th time seeing Dweezil play his fathers musiC.

MUSIC IS THE BEST!

Yes and Led Zeppelin are my other two. Never saw Zep. I've seen Yes over ten times starting in 1978.

Edited by Self-Indulgence
  • Like 1

Voted for The Who, Iron Maiden & Rush.

Wait you say, thats only 2 votes in the first part of the poll. What happened to the 3'rd vote? I withheld it. Their are some good enjoyable groups included but, like other have said, where is Priest?

Given the lack of Priest, Triumph, Journey & Nightwish I withheld my 3'rd vote. If they had been in the poll one of them would have gotten my 3rd vote.

If I had used my 3rd vote in the current poll, it would have gone to Zep.

• Like 2

Let me take a moment explain that Priest is not present in the poll because they did not receive the minimum number of votes in the qualifying round. They received only two, they needed three. If I were to include Priest, I'd have to include all the other bands that only received two votes, and that wouldn't be fair.

There's always been a lot of Priest support on this site. So I guess that's why some are wondering why they aren't in it.

A couple years ago when we had more regular members posting, I think Priest would have certainly been in this.

All I can say is if folks really wanted Priest as an option, they should've given 'em more than two votes in the qualifiers. It's too late for me to change the poll now; I'd have to make a new thread.
  • Like 1