Moonlight on Vermont

Flash Gordon's Ape

Big Eyed Beans From Venus

Bat Chain Puller

Sheriff of Hong Kong

No Floppy Boot Stomp?

Nah... I Love You, You Big Dummy ...trumps No Floppy Boot Stomp

Odd Jobs? Owed to Alex? Nowadays...?

Ahhh the good Captain I could go on and on.

• Like 1

Pixies:

Debaser

Where Is My Mind?

Here Comes Your Man

Alec Eiffel

Gigantic

Here's mine:

Where Is My Mind?

Monkey Gone To Heaven

Velouria

Gigantic

Dig For Fire

• Like 1

Anyone who would put Rhapsody in a Queen top 5 list doesnt really know rhe band. Heres mine

Nonsense. That's like looking down on me if I said Limelight would be in my top 5. Would putting Different Strings in my top 5 magically make me more knowledgable about the band?

Yeah i dont know wtf u are all on about. Its clearly top 6 material.

Sheesh

.. someone has broken out their A Dorky Dad's Guide To Internet Lingo - 2005 Edition

Anyone who would put Rhapsody in a Queen top 5 list doesnt really know rhe band. Heres mine

Nonsense. That's like looking down on me if I said Limelight would be in my top 5. Would putting Different Strings in my top 5 magically make me more knowledgable about the band?

No, but it would earn you street cred with the "true fans." :). Actually, too many people own PeW, so better to pick something from AFtK. Even better, Caress of Steel.

• Like 1

Brighton Rock

Death on Two Lega

Seven Seas of Rhye

Get Down Make Love

Dragon Attack

If I don't really know the band Queen, then my painstaking collection of all of their studio albums in chronological order over the course of my entire high school career along with my multiple readings of Queen and Freddie Mercury's entire wiki pages and my wearing eight Queen buttons on my high school band jacket everywhere I go when it's cold out, and unquenchable awe of Freddie and Queen, and those times I went as Freddie Mercury for Halloween and was distraught to the point of pushing people away when they mistook me for Michael Jackson, and my three Queen posters and two Queen special edition box sets and multiple Queen vinyl records (including the two disc Innuendo which I bought in Ireland and went to great lengths to make sure it wouldn't break in my suitcase on the plane ride back), and all of my friend's complete understanding of my complete obsession with Queen, and the fact that I'm taking the time to list just a little bit of my vast supply of evidence on why I REALLY KNOW Queen... must all mean nothing then. huh.

Sorry to disprove you, but Bohemian Rhapsody is objectively the best piece of music ever created, and to imply that it doesn't belong on a list of the five Queen songs which best denote the sheer epic grandiose awesomeness of the band is either ignorance or exhaustion. Bohemian Rhapsody is the list.

(just so you don't get mad, all imho...I'd really just like you to know that I really do know Queen and I really do love Boh-Rhap that much, nothing more. Have a great day and a merry Christmas :) )

You arent being objective. ;)

Who is? ;) :LOL:

I hate Bohemian Rhapsody and to claim as fact that it is the greatest piece of music ever created is an insult to every form of music outside of rock. Heck, it's an insult to rock itself.

I hate that song with a passion. Always have.

Well, it's sad that you've never seen the light, but perhaps one day you will. In the mean time I'll go on enjoying the objectively greatest piece of music ever created as the objectively greatest piece of music ever created. Objectively.

:P

• Like 1

I hate Bohemian Rhapsody and to claim as fact that it is the greatest piece of music ever created is an insult to every form of music outside of rock. Heck, it's an insult to rock itself.

Well, it's sad that you've never seen the light, but perhaps one day you will. In the mean time I'll go on enjoying the objectively greatest piece of music ever created as the objectively greatest piece of music ever created. Objectively.

That would be "watch me whip, now watch me nae nae"

• Like 1

No no no, you've got it all wrong, it's...

"woop, woop woop woop! Opa Gundgam Style."

• Like 1

Metallica:

1. Master of Puppets (undoubtably my favorite Metallica song)

2. Seek & Destroy

3. For Whom The Bell Tolls

4. One

5. Enter Sandman (yes heavily overplayed but still a damned good song)

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 3

That's a masterful and moving classic of our time.

Bravo

• Like 1

Bravo

It takes a true genius to think up such a cultural touchstone and never have a significant enough follow up to tarnish it's memory with. Bless Psy.

Bravo

It takes a true genius to think up such a cultural touchstone and never have a significant enough follow up to tarnish it's memory with. Bless Psy.

To be fair...he released Gentleman and it gained over a billion views on YouTube as well...

Sad but true

• Like 1