The MOST Annoying Rock Star

Lorraine

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which rock star is the MOST annoying?

Anyone who has seen the Rush "beyond the lighted stage" dvd will understand why I think Jack Black and Sebastian Bach should be on the list too. ;)

I voted for Ted Nugent though not because of his right wing ideologies in and of itself but because of how he is so preachy about them. Yeah, I get it you hate liberals and love guns.

Edited by New_World_Man
  • Like 2

I hope that Nugent gets the most votes.

I think you'd win this if you would only sell a few records lol

Besides, if I became a rockstar, I'd go out of my way to have a good reputation among my fans. I'd be the one who always gives autographs and always takes time out to greet fans. I'd respect the hand that feeds me, unlike people like Axl Rose and Madonna.

• Like 2

I hope that Nugent gets the most votes.

I think you'd win this if you would only sell a few records lol

Besides, if I became a rockstar, I'd go out of my way to have a good reputation among my fans. I'd be the one who always gives autographs and always takes time out to greet fans. I'd respect the hand that feeds me, unlike people like Axl Rose and Madonna.

Who knows? Fame might go to your head. And IMHO, you already take criticism hard as is. But yeah, it'd be hard to be worse than Axl or Madonna

• Like 1

Anyone who has seen the Rush "beyond the lighted stage" dvd will understand why I think Jack Black and Sebastian Bach should be on the list too. ;)

I voted for Ted Nugent though not because of his right wing ideologies in and of itself but because of how he is so preachy about them. Yeah, I get it you hate liberals and love guns.

Fortunately jack black isn't a rock star

What's wrong with Jack Black and Sebastian Bach? They were both in the Rush documentary.

Jack Black is a wannabe rock star. Mainly because of School of Rock. Sebastian Bach is just a self absorbed typical lead singer.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

What's wrong with Jack Black and Sebastian Bach? They were both in the Rush documentary.

Jack Black is a wannabe rock star. Mainly because of School of Rock. Sebastian Bach is just a self absorbed typical lead singer.

Sounds like an accurate description to me...though Jack Black doesn't actually annoy me. IMHO, they're in the minor leagues of annoying when it comes to Nugent and Axl.

• Like 1

Sounds like an accurate description to me...though Jack Black doesn't actually annoy me. IMHO, they're in the minor leagues of annoying when it comes to Nugent and Axl.

Jack Black doesn't annoy me either but he's kind of on the verge of slipping that direction. SB I just ignore.

• Like 2

Jack Black doesn't annoy me either but he's kind of on the verge of slipping that direction. SB I just ignore.

I think Jack at a party wouldn't cause any problems. He'd annoy some, make some dorks laugh, and be ignored by others.

Sebastian would be ok for most of the night I think. Later on when he gets more and more drunk, anything could happen.

With Ted and Axl, they're either going to start a fight or get punched in the jaw by someone who doesn't want to hear their crap anymore! This'll happen within an hour of their arrival. :LOL:

Bono would be with the other hipsters thinking they're too edgy, too cool, too intelligent, and too everything for the rest of the partygoers. Real people would ignore them. :LOL:

Sting would be discussing his diet and physical training regimen with anyone who'll listen. When he's not doing that, he'll be in front of the bathroom mirror alone and repeating some mantra about how gorgeous he is.

• Like 7

I think Jack at a party wouldn't cause any problems. He'd annoy some, make some dorks laugh, and be ignored by others.

Sebastian would be ok for most of the night I think. Later on when he gets more and more drunk, anything could happen.

With Ted and Axl, they're either going to start a fight or get punched in the jaw by someone who doesn't want to hear their crap anymore! This'll happen within an hour of their arrival. :LOL:

Bono would be with the other hipsters thinking they're too edgy, too cool, too intelligent, and too everything for the rest of the partygoers. Real people would ignore them. :LOL:

Sting would be discussing his diet and physical training regimen with anyone who'll listen. When he's not doing that, he'll be in front of the bathroom mirror alone and repeating some mantra about how gorgeous he is.

Your prescience astounds! :notworthy:

You must work in the biz, or something...

You also appear to know an awful lot about Sting...are you Andy Summers?

:D

• Like 2

Your prescience astounds! :notworthy:

You must work in the biz, or something...

You also appear to know an awful lot about Sting...are you Andy Summers?

:D

Or Stewart Copeland! :laughing guy:

That about sums it up! :)

• Like 1

How did Axl get in the lead? Last time i checked it was Teddy. Has Axl done something especially annoying lately? :)

Axl got my vote. Ted's,at least funny. Axl is just a humorless douche.
  • Like 5

How did Axl get in the lead? Last time i checked it was Teddy. Has Axl done something especially annoying lately? :)

Mine too. I forgot to vote until yesterday.

I think think Ted and Dave Mustaine are still douches because of their holier than thou attitude.

Douche waffle Axl.

I almost voted Axl but settled on Ted Nugent. Ted is on my side yet even I loathe his over the top rhetoric. There are just some lines one doesn't cross in criticizing president Obama.

Douche waffle Axl.

I almost voted Axl but settled on Ted Nugent. Ted is on my side yet even I loathe his over the top rhetoric. There are just some lines one doesn't cross in criticizing president Obama.

Nugent seems intelligent enough to articulate his argument decently and respectively. But it seems he can't. He's the scorpion.

• Like 2