Which Famous Dead Animal Are You?

JohnRogers

Pickles

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/7c350706-707f-4df4-9e8d-b687554a63d5/f2e08c5a-2eba-4e87-aab8-3e15f372050b.jpg

After famously finding the stolen 1966 Fifa World Cup trophy you are thrust into the lime light!! Horaaay! You die after strangling yourself on your own lead whilst chasing a cat. Classic.

• Like 1

Space Monkey.

You are one of many rhesus monkeys that where sent into space under the false pretense that you would have unimaginable wealth and fame on your return. You either suffocate on the journey up, remain in space for eternity, or explode. Either way your famous. USA!! USA!! USA!!

I'm more of a cat person, but this makes me the same as treeduck, so I am in good company ! I've never heard of this poor animal, though!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202016-10-03%20at%203.59.15%20PM.png

• Like 1

I'm more of a cat person, but this makes me the same as treeduck, so I am in good company ! I've never heard of this poor animal, though!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202016-10-03%20at%203.59.15%20PM.png

:clap: We're the Pickles gang!

• Like 1

Space monkey

http://i.imgur.com/OK0cduJ.jpg

static.squarespace.com

You are one of many rhesus monkeys that where sent into space under the false pretense that you would have unimaginable wealth and fame on your return. You either suffocate on the journey up, remain in space for eternity, or explode. Either way your famous. USA!! USA!! USA!!

Space Monkey.

Same

I think I have quiz fatigue.

Yeah, I don't like the thought of RS being overrun by quiz threads.

Funnily, the last one I did I thought that it's my last one. Then these others popped up.

You could always just put ALL of the "Which" threads into one, have a link to each quiz within that consolidating thread.

I went to bed and there had only been four (I think) of mine. I woke up this morning and there are like a dozen.

Funnily, the last one I did I thought that it's my last one. Then these others popped up.

You could always just put ALL of the "Which" threads into one, have a link to each quiz within that consolidating thread.

I went to bed and there had only been four (I think) of mine. I woke up this morning and there are like a dozen.

It's a pretty good idea, but like with all copycat fads this board has seen, this one will just slow down on its own.

• Like 1

It's a pretty good idea, but like with all copycat fads this board has seen, this one will just slow down on its own.

That's true. It's an option though and not too tough to do IF it doesn't die down soon enough for you.

• Like 1