Do You People On Here Still Have Ears And Eyes? BORING!!! LIKE ME!!! The Fact That RUSH Put "Distant Early Warning" On The "HEAR 'N AID" Album is..

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

#1 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 30019 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:34 AM

FUKKING EPIC!!

Do you Analog Kid Gloves even know what the heck I am typing about??

I put this thread in the boring RUSH Section because this section is fuckking BORING!  JMO!!!!!!!

I hope this thread tanks like Hilary Clinton!  Oh yeah!  Let's add some more spice to a bitter place.

Now that I have your attention liberals and lions let's talk rock and roll.

The entire "Hear 'N Aid" creation was done thanks to the greatness of RONNIE JAMES DIO!!!  RIP!
The actual song "STARS" is beyond an EPIC METAL MASTERPIECE!!!!  "WE ARE THE WORLD" was also a great cause.  But can't even "Take Hold Of The Flame" to Geoff Tate's jock strap!  Shit man, that's when Geoff was a real singer!!!

Fukk, I love when Dave Meniketi belts out the first heavy line.  Halford?  Really????  BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!

I feel sorry for you Rush wannabes and EMO ELMO loving fantasy nerd pop cult music lovers.

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

"STARS" is one of the greatest HEAVY METAL SONGS ON THE EARTH!!!!  IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE FOLKS!!!

They even added 8 tracks on to the album.

IT'S ONLY ON CD BECAUSE OF JAPAN!!! THANK GOD!!!!!  THANK METAL GODS!!!!  THANK JOHNNY BLAZE!!!!!!

GOD WHAT A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH!!

Well at least RUSH was kind enough to but a live version of "Distant Early Warning" on this record for a good cause.  STOPPING HUNGER!!!!

RUSH IS THE GREATEST FUCKKING BAND IN THE GALAXY!

SADLY THEY ARE DONE BUT THEIR LEGACY LIVES ON!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO TREEDUCK!  A TRUE HEAVY METALIST!   JUST LIKE NEIL PEART!  NOT!

I'M "HUNGRY FOR HEAVEN" BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE SOON!  PERHAPS ONLY IF I REACH A TANTRIC ORGASM LIKE STING!!!!!!!  I am not a fan of STING.  ZOOLANDER 2 RHYMES WITH POO!  Do you even get this moment?

It blows my mind that this "HEAR N AID" cd is only available in Japan!
It blows my soul that the "HEAR N AID" video is only available on VHS or on bootleg DVD.

There is no justice for HEAVY METAL!!

You fanbois keep writing your boring threads about MUSE, Steven Wilson and Kate Bush.  Bush almost rhymes with RUSH.  BORING!  I like BUSH!  Not the band or the  two Presidents.

This Forum is dying a slow death.
Hopefully someone new will come along and breathe a fresh baby's breath into this Ghost In The Shell Hell.

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

Thank God Or Whoever for ROCK AND ROLL!

Even when this Forum is long gone the music will live on forever.

Forums come and go like businesses and mortal humanity.

"We are only immortal for a limited time."  How cliche Neil.  Thanks for the memories.

I know I know.

I'm the one who has the problem.

Mouthing off on here with my fingers for almost ten years. Always coked up and drunk out of my mind.  Heroin user here!   Fun to write on cocaine and Jack Daniels.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

Love to all of my friends on here!!!

To the constant silent HATERS?

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

When are Rush drummer tryouts?

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

You who read my crap don't even get me.

Divorce has made me this way.

Please.

"LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!"

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 11 June 2016 - 04:41 AM.

Sponsored Post

#2 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 30019 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:42 AM

GO WARRIORS!!!

YOU EAST COAST BIAS FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE MY WARRIORS THREADS TWO YEARS IN A ROW!!!

I KNOW MY SHIT!!!

Not bad for a cocaine heroin drunk mushroom LSD user who lives in a cardboard box with a STARMAN spray painted on the side..

Like a manic depressant in the rain.

Like a cat in the rain.

Whatever.  

LOL!

#3 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 30019 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:43 AM

LEBUM IS A FUKKING JOKE

BITCH

#4 Super25Smasher

Super25Smasher

The Oracle

• Members *
  • 10484 posts
  • Interests:Classic Rock, Punk Rock, Alternative Rock/Grunge, Metal, Classic Video Games, Playing Bass Guitar

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:17 AM

I have the Hear 'N Aid album on vinyl!

#5 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30144 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:36 AM

Earl,

You're digging back deep with that album! 30 years I bet. And it's overshadowed by We Are the World, Band Aid, etc.

But yeah, I bet you can find that cd out here for ¥300 (around $2.75?) at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner....

OR

...the cd would be sold for ¥8,000 ($75?) and found at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner!

That's how bipolar this den is!

A couple of years ago, Geoff Tate was randomly drinking beers with a former co-worker of mine at some dirty 'ol rock bar dive. And apparently, Geoff wasn't the dick that's often reported. Tate was that former co-worker's idol so he was in hog heaven and reportedly was so nervous talking to him. No worries. No shit.

That same year, Tom Cruise was promoting his newest action movie wank...

Close-up of Tom's face.
Slowly.
Intense look.
Close-up even more.
Focus.
More intensity.
Sweat on the brow.
Bollocks.

During that promo visit, Cruise was standing on the deck of some boat floating down Osaka's dirty Dotonbori canal waving and grinning like Prince By-Tor to his adoring public. "Tom Cruise mita?" acquaintances asked me after the visit. "Why the hell do I wanna see him?" was my thought. "No, I didn't" was my answer. No shit.

What am I rambling about?

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

P.S. Earl, when you visit this land some day, don't blow your wad in some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner! There are more albums where that came from!

:blaze:

#6 stoopid

stoopid

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Interests:Music, climbing

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:21 AM

HUUHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

#7 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30144 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:27 AM

View Poststoopid, on 11 June 2016 - 10:21 AM, said:

HUUHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@
C'mon stoopid, it's Earl! ;)

[This album is real. Even David St. Hubbins & Derek Smalls contributed their talent to this. No shit.]

#8 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

#9 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:19 PM

EARL!  My BU2BYYZ man!

Where have you been?  The forum is boring because you're not here to spice it up.  How the heck do you get an internet connection inside your cardboard box anyhow?  WE NEED ANSWERS!

Signed,
Fellow East Bay Denizen

#10 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:20 PM

P.S. So that this thread belongs in the Rush forum let's talk about the band.   I hear they've got a good drummer - Neil Perk, isn't it?

#11 Turbine Freight

Turbine Freight

Many Happy Returns

• Members *
  • 7194 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:33 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 June 2016 - 04:34 AM, said:

FUKKING EPIC!!

I put this thread in the boring RUSH Section because this section is fuckking BORING!  JMO!!!!!!!

I hope this thread tanks like Hilary Clinton!  Oh yeah!  Let's add some more spice to a bitter place.

The entire "Hear 'N Aid" creation was done thanks to the greatness of RONNIE JAMES DIO!!!  RIP!
The actual song "STARS" is beyond an EPIC METAL MASTERPIECE!!!!  "WE ARE THE WORLD" was also a great cause.  But can't even "Take Hold Of The Flame" to Geoff Tate's jock strap!  Shit man, that's when Geoff was a real singer!!!

Fukk, I love when Dave Meniketi belts out the first heavy line.  Halford?  Really????  BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!

I feel sorry for you Rush wannabes and EMO ELMO loving fantasy nerd pop cult music lovers.

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

"STARS" is one of the greatest HEAVY METAL SONGS ON THE EARTH!!!!  IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE FOLKS!!!

IT'S ONLY ON CD BECAUSE OF JAPAN!!! THANK GOD!!!!!  THANK METAL GODS!!!!  THANK JOHNNY BLAZE!!!!!!

Well at least RUSH was kind enough to but a live version of "Distant Early Warning" on this record for a good cause.  STOPPING HUNGER!!!!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO TREEDUCK!  A TRUE HEAVY METALIST!   JUST LIKE NEIL PEART!  NOT!

I'M "HUNGRY FOR HEAVEN" BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE SOON!  PERHAPS ONLY IF I REACH A TANTRIC ORGASM LIKE STING!!!!!!!  I am not a fan of STING.  ZOOLANDER 2 RHYMES WITH POO!  Do you even get this moment?

It blows my soul that the "HEAR N AID" video is only available on VHS or on bootleg DVD.

You fanbois keep writing your boring threads about MUSE, Steven Wilson and Kate Bush.  Bush almost rhymes with RUSH.  BORING!  I like BUSH!  Not the band or the  two Presidents.

Hopefully someone new will come along and breathe a fresh baby's breath into this Ghost In The Shell Hell.

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

"We are only immortal for a limited time."  How cliche Neil.  Thanks for the memories.

I know I know.

Mouthing off on here with my fingers for almost ten years. Always coked up and drunk out of my mind.  Heroin user here!   Fun to write on cocaine and Jack Daniels.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

Please.

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

#12 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

The Dad Abides

• Members
  • 10259 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:57 PM

EARL. IS. BACK.

#13 Lucas

Lucas

Leave That Wrench Alone

• Members
  • 10784 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:09 PM

Posted Image

#14 grasbo

grasbo

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • Interests:Music,playing guitar,collecting models,recording,football,cricket,op shopping,chilli,garlic,anchovies,wasabi,mustard,oysters,mussells,beer,war gaming,model railroading,positive people,goldfish

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:40 PM

Just to be totally f***ing boring I have the vinyl and vhs of Hear n Aid buried in boxes in the shed. RJD was one of the greatest metal singers ever.Rainbow f***ing Rising.In my top ten.Playing Heaven and Help  Live At Wacken in my car.Anyway I don't normally swear and i don't do drugs so i am boring.I just go and have a f***ing cup of tea.

#15 presto123

presto123

The Professor

• Members
  • 3370 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:20 PM

Met Geoff Tater a couple of times. The guy was extremely gracious and was even complimentary of Rush as I was wearing a Rush shirt when I was talking to him once.

#16 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:30 PM

View PostLucas, on 11 June 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

Posted Image

Is that a Bay City Roller?  And please tell me you didn't have this pic bookmarked! ;)

#17 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

Big Hat Funny!

• Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

Dio should have just sang the entire song

#18 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30144 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

View PostLucas, on 11 June 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

Posted Image
:lol:
Predecessor to Red Hot Chili Peppers' socks on the cocks bit

#19 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83454 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 June 2016 - 04:34 AM, said:

FUKKING EPIC!!

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

I know I know.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

Please.

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT
EARL! What do you think of the Rainbow, Dio and Sabbath DELUXE EDITIONS??

:hail:

#20 Verena

Verena

Mood Lifter

• Members *
  • 15609 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:15 PM

*Stars* is beautiful. Dio was amazing.

Of course Distant Early Warning is among the greatest songs ever and I think Territories fits the same high standards.

I almos have no comments. It's Rush. End of discussion to me.

Edited by rhyv, 11 June 2016 - 11:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users