What song are you most exited to see on the R40 dvd?

TheWatchMaker97

Every song I didn't see on the CA tour (because that was the only time I saw them previously). Especially most of the older classics like Xanadu, Natural Science, Jacob's Ladder, Cygnus, etc. These guys went all out this tour, and I found it much better than the CA tour as a result.

Ya, the CA setlist didn't really span their career very much. Of course 9 song they played were from CA, but the rest was entirely 80's stuff except far cry, dreamline, 2112 and bravado.

To be totally honest, I'm not looking forward to it. They'll probably screw it up just like they screwed up the last one.

Every song I didn't see on the CA tour (because that was the only time I saw them previously). Especially most of the older classics like Xanadu, Natural Science, Jacob's Ladder, Cygnus, etc. These guys went all out this tour, and I found it much better than the CA tour as a result.

Ya, the CA setlist didn't really span their career very much. Of course 9 song they played were from CA, but the rest was entirely 80's stuff except far cry, dreamline, 2112 and bravado.

Well the Clockwork Angels tour was just that, the Clockwork Angels tour. It, like all other album tours from any band, had a main goal of promoting an album. The R40 tour was an anniversary tour, so it made more sense to play songs over a larger time period for it.

Well the Clockwork Angels tour was just that, the Clockwork Angels tour. It, like all other album tours from any band, had a main goal of promoting an album. The R40 tour was an anniversary tour, so it made more sense to play songs over a larger time period for it.

3 CA songs was good, and I honestly would've preferred 2.

bad singing and all, this dvd will be as bad as the last one vocally... we all know. but can't except it..

Since i didn't see the concerts was Ged's voice worse than the last dvds.I still think TM and CA are great dvds despite some issues.I think this upcoming dvd will be special and they will get it right somehow.Anyway for me Xanadu,Losing It and Hemispheres.

bad singing and all, this dvd will be as bad as the last one vocally... we all know. but can't except it..

In general, Ged sang far better on this tour than he had in a while. So I already think you're wrong. He's freakin' 62 years old, you know. Oh, why am I bothering? Even if he did pull off a whole show with the range he had in his 20s again, I'm guessing you wouldn't hear it.

• Like 1

Working Man wasn't from the 80's.

Jacob's Ladder, Hemispheres, and Xanadu - since they were literally the last 3 songs on my "MUST SEE LIVE" bucket list...and I finally got to see them played in Philly.