Which Rush Member Would You LEAST Want To Be Stuck In An Elevator With?

ThatLightInYourEyes

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Rush member would you LEAST want to be stuck in an elevator with?

• Alex
    • Geddy
    • Neil

I'd want to be stuck with Neil because he might have some Macallan and Red Apple cigs on him. Plus he'd have interesting things to talk about and respect and understand the necessity of silence.

If you lit up, the sprinklers would probably go off. You really want to smell a wet Neil?

• Like 3

Geddy

Really? I love his voice too much that I didn't want to sit through hours of a good conversation with him. After the serious talk is over I would love to force him to sing along to my weird Rush vocal interpretations. Poor guy.

Can't really choose for myself, they're all interesting characters playing a big role in my flick. :rush:

Not sure I get your logic on Geddy but I chose him because he's a perfectionist and he'd surely get bored with me lol. Plus as much as I admire the guy, and I think he's the member that would mostly likely possibly not like me for some reason.

Neil would be the most interesting as long as you don't act like a fan. No problem.

Can't go wrong with Alex because he's so easy going!

• Like 1

Out of the three current members, I would go with Alex. Maybe the most outgoing of the three, but that's actually one of my problems, being an extreme introvert (in real life that is)

If you were in there with Neil, the two of you would be huddled in opposite corners of the elevator just staring at each other

Given Neil's aversion to fans, compliments of any kind, and his lack of social etiquette (granted, all things assumed based on interviews he's given), I would certainly NOT want to be stuck in a lift with him. He'd think I had stopped the lift on purpose in order to spend time with him

Yes, I think we've come to the level of boredom where we're making polls like this one. So, imagine being stuck in an elevator with just one person for a little more than twelve hours, and that person is one of the Rush guys and nobody else. Which one would be the biggest nightmare scenario? Answers are hidden, so nobody has to know.

Also, sorry I don't have a poll on which one you want to be stuck with the most. That would be way too easy, and probably belongs in NWW in some cases. :LOL:

I wouldn't mind being stuck in an elevator with any of them.

• Like 1

Geddy. Alex is one of the few people in the world that I would kill to meet. Neil would be interesting because I'd like to see if I could crack that nut. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet Geddy, but the finishes third in this race.

Geddy would be the most guarded, that's for sure. You'd have the most fun with Alex, and probably the best conversation with Neil (and he'd be standing too! :cool: ).

Do we want to know why you'd prefer him standing?? Lol

I voted Alex. I'm shy and don't easily relate to strangers even if I know lots about them. Neil and Geddy would appreciate my quietness and lack of interaction. I think Alex would be the chatty one of the 3 and I'd feel uncomfortable thinking I needed to come up with meaningful conversation.

Geddy would be the most guarded, that's for sure. You'd have the most fun with Alex, and probably the best conversation with Neil (and he'd be standing too! :cool: ).

Do we want to know why you'd prefer him standing?? Lol

I think it has to do with the other thread about meeting Neil and him being seated.

NONE of them if i'm stuck there and they crack a fart!

That's it. Alex is the most likely to have consumed sausage, so I chose him.