What's up with Neil's nose?

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#41 LedRush

LedRush

The Counterparts Remain The Same

• Members *
  • 24836 posts
  • Interests:Family, guitar, classic video games, Ted Nugent, non-fiction books

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostBabycat, on 29 July 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

View PostShlappinDahBass, on 28 July 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 28 July 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

The Way The Nose Blows
Good Nose First
Leave That Nose Alone
Hand Over Nose
Red Nosechetta
Entre Nose

Tom Noser
Digital Nose
The Nosearchist
Nosework Angels
Seven Noses of Gold

View Postrushgoober, on 28 July 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Nose Hunt
Nosadu
La Villa Nosiato
Nosedivisions
The Big Nosey
By-Tor and the Nose Dog

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 28 July 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

By-Tor and the Nose Dog
Sounds like a buddy flick about a warrior and a coke fiend.

How could I forget these:
Nose Nose Zed
In The Nose
Finding My Nose

View Postrushgoober, on 28 July 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

Something for Nosething
Nosenus X-1
Nosispheres
Noserella Man
Nosural Science
Nosing It

View PostOneLittleVictory, on 28 July 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

By-Tor and the Nose Dog

Nose Nose Zed
In The Nose
Finding My Nose

What about:

Nosathon
Closer to the nose
The nostrilmancer
A passage to nosekok

View Postrushgoober, on 29 July 2013 - 05:24 AM, said:

Seven Cities of Nose
Workin' Them Noses
The Larger Nose
Nose Fade Away
Nosebody's Hero
Where's My Nose?
A Farewell to Noses

Omg..! Stoppit..!  :P

Red Nose [Exhibit] A (for Alcoholism)
Red Noses
The Spirits of Nose
I Think I'm Getting a Red Nose

Edited by LedRush, 29 July 2013 - 01:16 PM.

Sponsored Post

#42 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79320 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostLedRush, on 29 July 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

The Way The Nose Blows
Good Nose First
Leave That Nose Alone
Hand Over Nose
Red Nosechetta
Entre Nose

Tom Noser
Digital Nose
The Nosearchist
Nosework Angels
Seven Noses of Gold

Nose Hunt
Nosadu
La Villa Nosiato
Nosedivisions
The Big Nosey
By-Tor and the Nose Dog

By-Tor and the Nose Dog

Nose Nose Zed
In The Nose
Finding My Nose

Something for Nosething
Nosenus X-1
Nosispheres
Noserella Man
Nosural Science
Nosing It

By-Tor and the Nose Dog

Nose Nose Zed
In The Nose
Finding My Nose

What about:

Nosathon
Closer to the nose
The nostrilmancer
A passage to nosekok

Seven Cities of Nose
Workin' Them Noses
The Larger Nose
Nose Fade Away
Nosebody's Hero
Where's My Nose?
A Farewell to Noses

Red Nose [Exhibit] A (for Alcoholism)
Red Noses
Spirits of the Nose
I Think I'm Getting a Red Nose

Oh..!  :LMAO:

#43 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6196 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 28 July 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 28 July 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

I can't help wonder what Neil would think if he stumbled across this thread.. We're supposed to be fans here.

I think he has an awesome nose! (Can I have some sticks please Neil??) lol
He would see a doctor and give us all free stuff for looking out for his health.

How is making jokes about his nose looking out for his health? Lol

I like to say, "you can pick your drummer or you can pick your nose but you shouldn't pick your drummers nose.." Ok that's dumb but there's truth in there somewhere lol

#44 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's Itâ„¢ Sig

• Members
  • 15996 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostMMCXII, on 29 July 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

View PostAncient Ways, on 28 July 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 28 July 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

I can't help wonder what Neil would think if he stumbled across this thread.. We're supposed to be fans here.

I think he has an awesome nose! (Can I have some sticks please Neil??) lol
He would see a doctor and give us all free stuff for looking out for his health.

How is making jokes about his nose looking out for his health? Lol

I like to say, "you can pick your drummer or you can pick your nose but you shouldn't pick your drummers nose.." Ok that's dumb but there's truth in there somewhere lol
Tough love makes him feel self conscious driving him to seek treatment for his appalling shnoz.

#45 ShlappinDahBass

ShlappinDahBass

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Interests:bass

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

The Way The Nose Blows
Good Nose First
Leave That Nose Alone
Hand Over Nose
Red Nosechetta
Entre Nose

Tom Noser
Digital Nose
The Nosearchist
Nosework Angels
Seven Noses of Gold

Nose Hunt
Nosadu
La Villa Nosiato
Nosedivisions
The Big Nosey
By-Tor and the Nose Dog

By-Tor and the Nose Dog

Nose Nose Zed
In The Nose
Finding My Nose

Something for Nosething
Nosenus X-1
Nosispheres
Noserella Man
Nosural Science
Nosing It

By-Tor and the Nose Dog

Nose Nose Zed
In The Nose
Finding My Nose

What about:

Nosathon
Closer to the nose
The nostrilmancer
A passage to nosekok

Seven Cities of Nose
Workin' Them Noses
The Larger Nose
Nose Fade Away
Nosebody's Hero
Where's My Nose?
A Farewell to Noses

NosyCat

#46 losingit2k

losingit2k

Setlist Swami

• Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

I think his nose is like that because its half frost bitten! Maybe the first stage of frost bite while riding his bike in 30 degree weather.Either that or he's plannin to revise Karl Malden's role during the reboot the 70's crime drama series "Street of San Francisco".

:sarcastic:

Edited by losingit2k, 29 July 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#47 custom55

custom55

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 6028 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

On deck shows:

Phish - Dec
    Robert Plant - Feb
    The Musical Box w/LeGorLaTroy - Feb
    Robin Trower - Mar
    Foo Fighters - Jul

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

Neil is in the outdoors a lot.  Let it Be

Posted Image

#48 rushgoober

rushgoober

Vapor Troll

• Members
  • 29999 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Edited by rushgoober, 29 July 2013 - 05:57 PM.

#49 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6196 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postcustom55, on 29 July 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Neil is in the outdoors a lot.  Let it Be

Posted Image

Speaking words of wisdom- let it be  let it be :)

#50 NSAJOHN

NSAJOHN

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

Is this forum for teenagers?  Please advise asap because I'm dropping off of it right now if that's what it is.  Fricking childish pieces of shit that post adolescent answers.  If Neil Peart is a drunk, he is the most functional alcoholic I've ever seen in my life.  He is an intellectual, which is why most of you can't relate.

"
Symptoms and Signs

• While symptoms vary in degree and location, experts say they always include at least one of the following: persistent redness, a propensity to flush or blush easily, small red bumps or pimples and visible blood vessels. Other symptoms are raised red spots called plaques, thickening of the skin due to extra tissue, itchy and bloodshot eyes, rough, dry skin, itching and swelling of the face, and other areas of skin being affected, such as the neck and shoulders. Rosacea is not contagious, and there are no known causes, only hypotheses such as sun irritations, skin bacteria, blood flow, abnormal inflammatory pathways and psychological factors. It has not been scientifically proven to be hereditary, but some evidence suggests that it might be. Often people with the condition can recall a family member having the same condition. A common misconception about bulbous, purple or red noses is that they are the result of consuming large amounts of alcohol earlier in life. But the condition appears in both patients who do drink alcohol as well as those who do not. It is also proven that there is not an increased risk of cancerPosted Image for patients with rosacea. However, it has been proven that drinking alcohol can compound the symptoms."

#51 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

You guys should keep your noses out of Neil's business.

Seriously.

#52 LedRush

LedRush

• Members *
  • 24836 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostNSAJOHN, on 18 September 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Is this forum for teenagers?  Please advise asap because I'm dropping off of it right now if that's what it is.  Fricking childish pieces of shit that post adolescent answers.  If Neil Peart is a drunk, he is the most functional alcoholic I've ever seen in my life.  He is an intellectual, which is why most of you can't relate.

"
Symptoms and Signs
  • While symptoms vary in degree and location, experts say they always include at least one of the following: persistent redness, a propensity to flush or blush easily, small red bumps or pimples and visible blood vessels. Other symptoms are raised red spots called plaques, thickening of the skin due to extra tissue, itchy and bloodshot eyes, rough, dry skin, itching and swelling of the face, and other areas of skin being affected, such as the neck and shoulders. Rosacea is not contagious, and there are no known causes, only hypotheses such as sun irritations, skin bacteria, blood flow, abnormal inflammatory pathways and psychological factors. It has not been scientifically proven to be hereditary, but some evidence suggests that it might be. Often people with the condition can recall a family member having the same condition. A common misconception about bulbous, purple or red noses is that they are the result of consuming large amounts of alcohol earlier in life. But the condition appears in both patients who do drink alcohol as well as those who do not. It is also proven that there is not an increased risk of cancerPosted Image for patients with rosacea. However, it has been proven that drinking alcohol can compound the symptoms."

Welcome newbie!  Most people that post here are not teenagers, but he have our fair share.  But things get slow sometimes and we talk about other things, even silly ones like this.  The best way not to engage in these types of discussions would be not to post about them.

As for your post, it seems that if Neil has this issue, his drinking makes it worse.  I think others here have already made this point.

#53 lifeson90

lifeson90

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1117 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

The Twilight Nose

Beyond these nostrils, strange bogeys are blown.

Edited by lifeson90, 18 September 2013 - 05:06 PM.

#54 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

"
Symptoms and Signs

Would you like some Vicodin and some wine? Because I have both and I'm in a sharing mood today.

#55 LedRush

LedRush

• Members *
  • 24836 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 18 September 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

"
    Symptoms and Signs

Would you like some Vicodin and some wine? Because I have both and I'm in a sharing mood today.

Yespleasenow!

#56 Lorraine

Lorraine

Dial-Up Diva

• Members *
  • 42280 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

"
Symptoms and Signs

Are you serving hors d'oeuvres?  Or must I bring my own?  Again.

Edited by Lorraine, 18 September 2013 - 05:27 PM.

#57 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

View PostLorraine, on 18 September 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

"
Symptoms and Signs

Are you serving hors oeuvres?  Or must I bring my own?  Again.

I've got some vegan "chicken" and breaded mushrooms I can pop in the oven if you'd like.

#58 tx_rush

tx_rush

I am Cornholio!

• Members *
  • 5754 posts
  • Interests:playing music, baseball, fishing, hunting

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

"
Symptoms and Signs

Posted Image

#59 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83609 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

View Posttx_rush, on 18 September 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

"
Symptoms and Signs

Posted Image

This guy just sent me a PM saying I was an uneducated ignoramus or something! Posted Image

:lol: :smoke:

#60 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 18 September 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

View Posttx_rush, on 18 September 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

"
Symptoms and Signs

Posted Image

This guy just sent me a PM saying I was an uneducated ignoramus or something! Posted Image

:lol: :smoke:

It's funny how people always result to the "uneducated" remarks when another says something that gets their panties in a bunch. Little does the damn fool know...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users