What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Baked boneless chicken breasts stuffed with ham and cheese. Along with some Thai peanut rice and mixed veggies.

That's sexy talk!

:coy: :D

Just finished prepping the chicken. I had the rice the other day and it is awesome. :hail:

Baby back pork ribs with homemade Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, corn on the cob and my mother-in-laws "Wicked Salad". :drool:

Sounds great!! Not a big rib fan but when I do make them I prefer a dry rub with the sauce on the side. :hail:

Baby back pork ribs with homemade Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, corn on the cob and my mother-in-laws "Wicked Salad". :drool:

Sounds great!! Not a big rib fan but when I do make them I prefer a dry rub with the sauce on the side. :hail:

Blasphemy.

How can you NOT be a rib fan?!! Pork ribs or beef ribs, it's on par with saying you're not a big fan of sunshine. :P

• Like 2

Blasphemy.

How can you NOT be a rib fan?!! Pork ribs or beef ribs, it's on par with saying you're not a big fan of sunshine. :P

I like them when I am in the mood. Just don't out of my way to make them very much. Try this some time. :D

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/dave-lieberman/dry-rub-ribs-memphis-daves-dinners-recipe

:hail:

• Like 1

Prepared by the daughter: Caesar salad with a choice of grilled chicken or marinated beef short rib. Topped with homemade croutons.
  • Like 1

Prepared by the daughter: Caesar salad with a choice of grilled chicken or marinated beef short rib. Topped with homemade croutons.

Love the homemade croutons. Did you go with the chicken or beef? :hail:

going with chicken or beef...I'd go with YES :hail:

going with chicken or beef...I'd go with YES :hail:

That was my choice! I had both, but the beef was better, because it came from a small Hispanic butcher shop and had that Latin flavor.
  • Like 2