What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Troutman, I bought myself a rib-eye steak (bone in) for dinner. Going to make mashed potatoes and have a salad. I figured I needed the protein for the energy. And that I needed to treat myself to something special. Can't beat a steak! :)

Thats nice to hear. You need a good meal with all that is going on. :)

It's being postponed until tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear the results of a test my husband just had and I am too stressed out to eat.

Troutman, I bought myself a rib-eye steak (bone in) for dinner. Going to make mashed potatoes and have a salad. I figured I needed the protein for the energy. And that I needed to treat myself to something special. Can't beat a steak! :)

It's being postponed until tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear the results of a test my husband just had and I am too stressed out to eat.

I understand,

But eat half of it at least. You will sleep better.

• Like 1

I understand,

But eat half of it at least. You will sleep better.

I reheated the rice, put an egg on top of it and some shredded cheese. I didn't like how the shredded cheese made it taste, but it was warm and I ate it all anyway.

Steak tomorrow! :codger: :madra:

• Like 1

I was going to make myself a meatloaf tonight, but decided that I'd get better leverage out of hamburger helper.

So, hamburger helper and salad tonight!

I really want to make myself a lasagna for Christmas, but I am so tired that I can't bring myself to even shop for the ingredients at the store. I really am dragging myself at this point.

• Like 1

I was going to make myself a meatloaf tonight, but decided that I'd get better leverage out of hamburger helper.

So, hamburger helper and salad tonight!

I really want to make myself a lasagna for Christmas, but I am so tired that I can't bring myself to even shop for the ingredients at the store. I really am dragging myself at this point.

Hang in there. :)

• Like 1

French toast with homemade raspberry jam link sausage and applesauce.

I love jam as well instead of syrup. Also on pancakes.

Do you make your own?

Jam, not pancakes. :LOL:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Going back to the original intention of this thread ((that is, posting pics of what you ate for dinner)). Here's last night...

As far as animals go-- some bird, some fish, some squid, some hidden crab

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/image_14.jpeg

A better look at the Mrs. B's fish. Damn fine!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/image_15.jpeg

Kind of couldn't decide exactly what to have for dessert so we had a bit of everything

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/image_16.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm about to start making what the recipe says is "the best lasagna. Ever." :huh:

I'll let you know.

Thought I'd share half the pan of lasagna and bring it over to my neighbor who's been so helpful to me.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I'm about to start making what the recipe says is "the best lasagna. Ever." :huh:

I'll let you know.

Thought I'd share half the pan of lasagna and bring it over to my neighbor who's been so helpful to me.

The "best ever" lasagna is in the oven.

I'll let you know the verdict at some point.