Did Rush Hump The Whale?

Tick

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 5 2010, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (RSRD @ Sep 5 2010, 11:49 AM)
ask a stupid question.....

...get a thousand different, sexual, rhyming aquatic animal references.

I hate when that happens... ph34r.gif

Edited by Show Don't Tell

Does anyone remember 'Fudgy The Whale' from years ago? The Carvel Ice Cream Cake...Did everyone throughout the U.S. have the opportunity to be treated to this fudge-filled ice cream cake when they were just wee wobblers? Well, I heard a strange rumour about what happened to Fudgy, why he's not available no more, why he no longer wears the smile which made the wee ones happy...Word on the street is that he's now 'resting' securely in Bellevue Psychiatric Facility in NY. Turns out, TV's own Arthur Fonzarelli found Fudgy's 'blowhole' one night in Arnold's parking lot, and had Chachi Arcola and 'Potsie' Weber hold the damn mammalian down, while Ralph Malph put on a ski mask and 'jumped' it, right in clear sight of both Jenny Piccalo and Joanie Cunningham. That's the story I heard at least...But, who can trust these damn things...especially when they originate with me.

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 5 2010, 03:04 PM)
Does anyone remember 'Fudgy The Whale' from years ago? The Carvel Ice Cream Cake...Did everyone throughout the U.S. have the opportunity to be treated to this fudge-filled ice cream cake when they were just wee wobblers? Well, I heard a strange rumour about what happened to Fudgy, why he's not available no more, why he no longer wears the smile which made the wee ones happy...Word on the street is that he's now 'resting' securely in Bellevue Psychiatric Facility in NY. Turns out, TV's own Arthur Fonzarelli found Fudgy's 'blowhole' one night in Arnold's parking lot, and had Chachi Arcola and 'Potsie' Weber hold the damn mammalian down, while Ralph Malph put on a ski mask and 'jumped' it, right in clear sight of both Jenny Piccalo and Joanie Cunningham. That's the story I heard at least...But, who can trust these damn things...especially when they originate with me.

No more Fudgy!!! ohmy.gif

Please tell me Cookie Puss still exists? scared.gif

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 13 2010, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Nim2 @ Sep 13 2010, 03:08 PM)
I think they actually "slandered the salamander".

OK, that's it...It's official...You actually went one too many and ruined it.

tongue.gif

Hit a sensitive nerve on that one?

Too many bad memories?

QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 14 2010, 09:43 AM)
Is it the same thing as jumping the shark?
pokey.gif

Hey if Presto, RTB, CP, and T4E = humping a whale, then humping a whale is damned good thing. smile.gif

Now, show me a band who can hump a whale, while jumping a shark - then I'll be really impressed. cool.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 14 2010, 09:53 AM)
QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 14 2010, 09:43 AM)
Is it the same thing as  jumping the shark?
pokey.gif

Hey if Presto, RTB, CP, and T4E = humping a whale, then humping a whale is damned good thing. smile.gif

Now, show me a band who can hump a whale, while jumping a shark - then I'll be really impressed. cool.gif

IT CAN'T BE DONE! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 5 2012, 09:59 AM)
And Tick's awesome response to the Shark thread....

Never dull....always interesting...Tick! atickhum.gif