• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#141 fool4rush

fool4rush

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

This will be my last post......I bought my ticket from David @ Friendly tickets (see other post) he sold double seats and we were jammed in the front row. I dance, thats why I'm there...I love the music, so I stood 1/2 way between the railing and the peeps behind me, so not to annoy. If enjoying the music is a crime, then arrest me, thats what I'm there for.
And before you go all crazy, I paid alot of $ to be there, and security knew the issue.
I have no idea what David paid security to overlook it but as a results, security was trying to make us stand on top of each other. I had a wristband and a legit ticket, not my deal if there was a scam..........

Sponsored Post

#142 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Rush Rush.. there's more, but really that says it all!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:26 AM

Trust me when I say that David is in trouble BIG time. You were not the only one who bought seats from him and some of those other folks ended up at the very end of the row, not the middle like promised. Anthem has received several e-mails from fans who were scammed.

For the record David made people double up not security, although security did NOT do anything to help those of us who held legitimate seats and were being shoved one in front of the other. I knew the double up started with my husband and myself and moved down the line. You had the ability to stand or sit which most of us did not as far as I could see.

Did you have an actual hard copy ticket that said 8/18 row 1 seat 30 or did you have wheelchair row 70 and David moved you to the front row?

as stated above this is her last post though I wish I knew the answer to my question

Edited by nobodys hero, 18 September 2010 - 11:27 AM.

#143 ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 974 posts
  • Interests:My children, Family, Health and Wellness, Music, playing my bass guitars (poorly), Mountain biking, fishing, hunting, most things outdoors. reading, self growth and self mastery, history. While in restaurants, randomly yelling, "Now what's that smell" in a Scottish accent...

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (fool4rush @ Sep 18 2010, 11:01 AM)
This will be my last post......I bought my ticket from David @ Friendly tickets (see other post) he sold double seats and we were jammed in the front row. I dance, thats why I'm there...I love the music, so I stood 1/2 way between the railing and the peeps behind me, so not to annoy. If enjoying the music is a crime, then arrest me, thats what I'm there for.
And before you go all crazy, I paid alot of $ to be there, and security knew the issue.
I have no idea what David paid security to overlook it but as a results, security was trying to make us stand on top of each other. I had a wristband and a legit ticket, not my deal if there was a scam..........

First off - Don't feed the scalpers! They screw the people, they screw the band and make their own rules. Same as the guys who sell the shit shirts (or used to anyway) from 3 blocks away. the band gets nothing from stuff like that.
smilies-8579.png

More on topic - All I have to ask here is fool4rush, Is that you in the photograph next to nobodys hero with the RushGrl license plate?

If that was you then we have one forum member who was right next to you and one who filmed you as you asked for. Can they help you or harm your claims?

I am making no judgment myself but am curious as to lack of details like the above and the questions of how did you, or were you able to, get back in and get your belongings etc? Were you able to get home? And so on....

popcorn.gif  

Edited by ProfGumby, 19 September 2010 - 05:40 PM.

#144 jdouglas

jdouglas

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 24 2010, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 24 2010, 09:09 PM)
Here's another picture from Red Rocks of Geddy's side audience:

user posted image

Geddy's got a nice view of what's going on in the front row there....yowza!

Oh my!   cool.gif  

#145 Dax

Dax

The Seeker

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (jdouglas @ Sep 19 2010, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 24 2010, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 24 2010, 09:09 PM)
Here's another picture from Red Rocks of Geddy's side audience:

user posted image

Geddy's got a nice view of what's going on in the front row there....yowza!

Oh my!   cool.gif

drool1.gif   Keep a straight face, Geddy!

#146 ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 974 posts
  • Interests:My children, Family, Health and Wellness, Music, playing my bass guitars (poorly), Mountain biking, fishing, hunting, most things outdoors. reading, self growth and self mastery, history. While in restaurants, randomly yelling, "Now what's that smell" in a Scottish accent...

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:38 PM

Okay, aside from Geddy's great view....has anything come of all this?

#147 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60986 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (ProfGumby @ Sep 21 2010, 08:38 PM)

How about three rows behind that attractive young lady.  A dude with his shirt off, and a girl next to him looking kind of sad....

#148 Dax

Dax

The Seeker

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 21 2010, 09:40 PM)

How about three rows behind that attractive young lady.  A dude with his shirt off, and a girl next to him looking kind of sad....

I think i'd be sad to be next to him too..

#149 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60986 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Dax @ Sep 21 2010, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 21 2010, 09:40 PM)

I think i'd be sad to be next to him too..

laugh.gif  

#150 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 21 2010, 07:40 PM)

Ew, never noticed the guy with the shirt off, just ewwww!

#151 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 22 2010, 09:08 AM)

The guy to her left isn't exactly a paragon of male physique either.  She's sandwiched between two slices of ugly bread.  

#152 Motorshooter

Motorshooter

The Seeker

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:-Yes I have interests

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:33 AM

Ugly bread...LOL! rofl3.gif  

#153 ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 22 2010, 08:08 AM)

I didn't either till it was pointed out....thanks for that.....NOT.
doh.gif  

#154 Andrew1

Andrew1

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, art

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

That totally sucks and I can relate. It seems security keeps getting worse year after year. You give these pricks a little authority and they abuse it. It never used to be like that. I would love to see that bastard fry for what he did to you but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I hate to say that but chances are you'll be wasting your time. Definitely report it though. It couldn't hurt and you might come out on top.

I was in fifth row and had an aisle seat with two of my friends. I even paid for over half of one's ticket because he was broke at the time. He'd never seen Rush and I wasn't going to let him miss out on fifth row. I was in college at the time and that was a lot of money to me then. Anyway, it was getting crowded up there and I kept getting pushed into the aisle. Not much, but enough to get this one asshole to start riding me. He was just being a dick. Plain and simple. After the third time, he grabs me by the arm and takes me to a holding cell at the back of the venue. I was furious and believe it or not, totally sober. I missed almost all of 2112 in it's entirety. During the Grand Finale, another security guy opens the door. He listened to my story and let me go back to my seat. He told me this wasn't the first time they'd had problems with that guy. They even moved him to another section of the pavillion. I got lucky even though he was totally in the wrong. If that guy in charge would have been one of that dick's friends, I would have been screwed and not been able to do anything about it. Sad. I didn't get treated like you did by any means but I feel for you. That's sickening. It's not Slayer, it's Rush for God's sake. Unbelievable. I wish you the best of luck. That guy needs to do a little time if you ask me. Let us know how it turns out.

Edited by Andrew1, 24 September 2010 - 09:17 AM.

#155 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:15 AM

The security guy did his job plain and simple! She was infringing on MY space as well as blocking the way for peeps to come and go. I had the same security guy for both shows and he was really great at keeping people in their assigned "seat" area.

#156 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts
  • Interests:Family, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Minnesota Vikings,Notre Dame Football, Chelseafc, fishing, bicycling

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 22 2010, 08:08 AM)

Never noticed that. Too busy looking at the girl in the white shirt. laugh.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users