Can you call security on security???

fool4rush

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 22 2010, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 21 2010, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (ProfGumby @ Sep 21 2010, 08:38 PM)
Okay, aside from Geddy's great view....has anything come of all this?

How about three rows behind that attractive young lady. A dude with his shirt off, and a girl next to him looking kind of sad....

Ew, never noticed the guy with the shirt off, just ewwww!

The guy to her left isn't exactly a paragon of male physique either. She's sandwiched between two slices of ugly bread.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 22 2010, 08:08 AM)

How about three rows behind that attractive young lady. A dude with his shirt off, and a girl next to him looking kind of sad....

I didn't either till it was pointed out....thanks for that.....NOT.

doh.gif

That totally sucks and I can relate. It seems security keeps getting worse year after year. You give these pricks a little authority and they abuse it. It never used to be like that. I would love to see that bastard fry for what he did to you but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I hate to say that but chances are you'll be wasting your time. Definitely report it though. It couldn't hurt and you might come out on top.

I was in fifth row and had an aisle seat with two of my friends. I even paid for over half of one's ticket because he was broke at the time. He'd never seen Rush and I wasn't going to let him miss out on fifth row. I was in college at the time and that was a lot of money to me then. Anyway, it was getting crowded up there and I kept getting pushed into the aisle. Not much, but enough to get this one asshole to start riding me. He was just being a dick. Plain and simple. After the third time, he grabs me by the arm and takes me to a holding cell at the back of the venue. I was furious and believe it or not, totally sober. I missed almost all of 2112 in it's entirety. During the Grand Finale, another security guy opens the door. He listened to my story and let me go back to my seat. He told me this wasn't the first time they'd had problems with that guy. They even moved him to another section of the pavillion. I got lucky even though he was totally in the wrong. If that guy in charge would have been one of that dick's friends, I would have been screwed and not been able to do anything about it. Sad. I didn't get treated like you did by any means but I feel for you. That's sickening. It's not Slayer, it's Rush for God's sake. Unbelievable. I wish you the best of luck. That guy needs to do a little time if you ask me. Let us know how it turns out.

Edited by Andrew1

The security guy did his job plain and simple! She was infringing on MY space as well as blocking the way for peeps to come and go. I had the same security guy for both shows and he was really great at keeping people in their assigned "seat" area.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 22 2010, 08:08 AM)

Never noticed that. Too busy looking at the girl in the white shirt. laugh.gif