Rush girls, why can I never find you?

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 Kelly D

Kelly D

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, painting, photography, knocking back a few tipples, taking trips out to sea with Men about Oars, bike-riding, tossing a Frisbee around, perfecting my swagger

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Oct 12 2012, 07:33 PM) QUOTE (brianb23 @ Oct 12 2012, 09:59 AM) QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 5 2012, 08:05 AM) QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 26 2011, 02:52 PM) QUOTE (SeamusWiles @ Apr 26 2011, 02:10 PM) there needs to be a RUSH dating site...

I'd be all over that!!  

And, if a dude happens to look like Geddy, I'd be all over him, too!   Posted Image  Posted Image

One of the reasons why I got together with Chris, lead singer of Lotus Land (and, of course, his beautiful soul, sparkling personality, and massive talent)! ;D

so reading forums and again you keep popping up on my searches... a few friends keep telling me to go and see LotusLand, and i know they are coming around my area, so i may do it when they come around again, I live in RI Posted Image on border to MA...

I lived next door to Chris (Geddy) for several years.  He is an excellent musician.  I haven't seen the band, but I've heard him play.  He is a phenomenal guitarist.

I've heard their show is very good.

I think they made MANY fans a few Saturdays ago!

Sponsored Post

#142 Shiwanna

Shiwanna

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

View Postericplayzbass, on 16 August 2010 - 05:43 AM, said:

I've been going out with my girlfriend of right now for 13 months, but she doesn't like Rush, and that's kind of a deal breaker in the marriage field (only here could anyone understand that statement  Posted Image )

I am 17 (will be Eighteen on 9/6/10)

Why is it so hard to find a girl my age like this:

Favorite band: Rush (obviously)
Religious views: doesn't really matter, preferably atheist or at least skeptical.
Looks: aren't all that important but obviously plays a factor, I like red heads.
Movies: comedies mostly, or Rush videos
Likes computers

With music being such a MASSIVE part of my life (taking up much of my day), a girl that doesn't like Rush is probably one of the worst things.

Now my question to you ladies, am I setting my standards way too high and being unrealistic or does a woman like this exist?

It depends. Harmony is most important. I'm a skeptic, but also open minded. If someone goes to church...this is okay. If someone drags me to church...it's not okay. If someone allows me to listen to Rush, without criticizing...it's okay. If someone refuses to let me watch Rush videos or mocks Rush...it's a problem.

The ability to respectfully agree to disagree is a good trait. If she is able to do this, not liking Rush can be forgiven. In other words, if she loves you for who you are, keep her.

#143 Shiwanna

Shiwanna

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

You never know. She might come around in time. It's very common for today's youth to lack exposure to great rock n roll.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users