Jump to content


What game(s) are you playing through right now?


  • Please log in to reply
1417 replies to this topic

#1401 Stormtron

Stormtron

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 7419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:VA

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:51 AM

View PostSteevo, on 05 November 2018 - 03:52 AM, said:

View PostLedRush, on 06 August 2018 - 11:18 AM, said:

I’m playing through God of War.  For the first few hours I was annoyed by technical limitations and mistakes, but I’m really starting to get into it now.

I could never get into that series.  What I really wanna know is did anyone pick up RDR2 yet?  It will take a while for my setup but hope to in the near future.

I've been playing RDR 2 a ton. It's really f***ing good! I stopped doing story missions pretty early and have mainly been hunting and doing random side missions and activities. It's probably the best open world in any game I've ever played. The level detail is stunning. There's so much stuff I've discovered just exploring on my own, and that's always the main draw for me in an open world game.

Sponsored Post

#1402 Steevo

Steevo

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 12548 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:32 AM

View PostStormtron, on 05 November 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

View PostSteevo, on 05 November 2018 - 03:52 AM, said:

View PostLedRush, on 06 August 2018 - 11:18 AM, said:

I’m playing through God of War.  For the first few hours I was annoyed by technical limitations and mistakes, but I’m really starting to get into it now.

I could never get into that series.  What I really wanna know is did anyone pick up RDR2 yet?  It will take a while for my setup but hope to in the near future.

I've been playing RDR 2 a ton. It's really f***ing good! I stopped doing story missions pretty early and have mainly been hunting and doing random side missions and activities. It's probably the best open world in any game I've ever played. The level detail is stunning. There's so much stuff I've discovered just exploring on my own, and that's always the main draw for me in an open world game.

Great to see you're into it!  It's a system seller for the X but alas it won't be played on that.  It's been a very expensive year for gaming for me at least.  What are you playing on?

#1403 Stormtron

Stormtron

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 7419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:VA

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:43 PM

View PostSteevo, on 08 November 2018 - 02:32 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 05 November 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

View PostSteevo, on 05 November 2018 - 03:52 AM, said:

View PostLedRush, on 06 August 2018 - 11:18 AM, said:

I’m playing through God of War.  For the first few hours I was annoyed by technical limitations and mistakes, but I’m really starting to get into it now.

I could never get into that series.  What I really wanna know is did anyone pick up RDR2 yet?  It will take a while for my setup but hope to in the near future.

I've been playing RDR 2 a ton. It's really f***ing good! I stopped doing story missions pretty early and have mainly been hunting and doing random side missions and activities. It's probably the best open world in any game I've ever played. The level detail is stunning. There's so much stuff I've discovered just exploring on my own, and that's always the main draw for me in an open world game.

Great to see you're into it!  It's a system seller for the X but alas it won't be played on that.  It's been a very expensive year for gaming for me at least.  What are you playing on?

Original PS4. It looks great, even on that, but the PS4 sounds like it's trying to take off.

#1404 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 29238 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Hiking, guitar, camping, recreational driving, reading, companionship, travel, the occasional videogame

Posted 14 November 2018 - 06:11 PM

Playing Readum Deadum 2 like the rest of the world.

But! The Spyro The Dragon trilogy remaster just came out. I'm gonna have to hella get on enjoying the remastering of my childhood soon. :yes:

#1405 KenJennings

KenJennings

    Mr. Establishment

  • Members *
  • 21372 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:54 PM

I bought Fallout 76, but my internet service decided to become unstable and erratic literally the minute I installed it on my PC. Comcast is coming out to the house tomorrow, and hopefully I'll finally be able to play it.

Edited by KenJennings, 19 November 2018 - 02:54 PM.


#1406 MalformedEarthborn

MalformedEarthborn

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 360 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 29 November 2018 - 12:04 AM

Resident Evil 5. I'm possibly the biggest RE4 fan of all time (played it through probably 50+ times) but never got around to the 5th. I like it! Its enough the same without being a remake. Looking forward to the RE2 remake for sure

#1407 Planet X-1

Planet X-1

    Prime Mover

  • Members *
  • 862 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:21 AM

Fun, but beating the final boss has been impossible (thus far)...

Posted Image

Edited by Planet X-1, 29 November 2018 - 08:22 AM.


#1408 willowroolz

willowroolz

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1478 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:20 AM

I recently played and finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.  A few too many collectathon side quests for my liking but, other than that, loved the characters, the story and the combat was amazing.  Ranks alongside Chrono Trigger at my favourite JRPG.  Then bought a Switch so I could play Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which took several hours to get going but bloody hell it's getting epic now.

#1409 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 29238 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Hiking, guitar, camping, recreational driving, reading, companionship, travel, the occasional videogame

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:57 PM

Red Dead Redemption 2

So. Much. Detail.

#1410 ozzy85

ozzy85

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3636 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In the deep dark forest where the wolves run.
  • Interests:Metal. Beer. Powerbelching. \m/

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:08 PM

Got back into Brutal Legend. I got it and then shelved it for a couple of years. Been working on GT6 a bit. Putting together a compendium of Mustangs. Still playing my PS3.

#1411 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 29238 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Hiking, guitar, camping, recreational driving, reading, companionship, travel, the occasional videogame

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:55 AM

Dirt 4.

#1412 Rushman14

Rushman14

    Mr. Hollywood

  • Members *
  • 12193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:34 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 17 February 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

So. Much. Detail.

same. I am kind of addicted to the online mode.

#1413 Steevo

Steevo

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 12548 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:44 AM

View PostMalformedEarthborn, on 29 November 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

Looking forward to the RE2 remake for sure

Absolute perfection.

#1414 Steevo

Steevo

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 12548 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:20 AM

View PostThat One Guy, on 17 February 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

So. Much. Detail.

Still haven't got around to it, hopefully soon.

#1415 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

    The Camera Guy

  • Moderator
  • 27112 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Markhong, Ontario

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:23 PM

Just finished Homefront... old free game off Steam.  Nice political dystopian FPS

#1416 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 29238 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Hiking, guitar, camping, recreational driving, reading, companionship, travel, the occasional videogame

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:45 PM

View PostSteevo, on 13 June 2019 - 07:20 AM, said:

View PostThat One Guy, on 17 February 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

So. Much. Detail.

Still haven't got around to it, hopefully soon.
It's still incredible. Among the five best single player campaign experiences I've seen.

#1417 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 29238 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Hiking, guitar, camping, recreational driving, reading, companionship, travel, the occasional videogame

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:56 PM

Up next on childhood remakes I had to buy,

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled. Always liked it better than MarioKart 64!

#1418 Steevo

Steevo

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 12548 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:19 AM

View PostThat One Guy, on 24 June 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

Up next on childhood remakes I had to buy,

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled. Always liked it better than MarioKart 64!

It could've been so much better on 60, that was a huge disappointment.  Still, I will have to pick it up soon (along with Sonic)...the Trilogy needs a revisit soon as well.  So much nostalgia wrapped up in Crash, amazing series.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users