You know you're a Rush fan when:
1. You can recite every Rush album in order, with the years of release. (I do this all the time and it annoys the heck out of my friends.)
2. You're in a car and you see a license plate that says YYZ. You freak out and scare the driver so much she swerves the car into the next lane.
3. You start writing a diary about the election, but end up writing about Rush half the time.
4. 9/12 is more important to you than 9/11.
5. You have to fight not to squeal when you realize your friend has a Zoom background of a red Ferrari (a Barchetta is a kind of Ferrari).
6. You actually squeal when you realize your friend has a Zoom background of a red Ferrari.
7. You watch The Twilight Zone, own every book by Ayn Rand, and have read "A Nice Morning Drive."
8. You take a chemistry class and sing the song Chemistry throughout the whole thing.
9. You convince your teacher to let you write a book report on Rush lyrics instead of an actual book.
10. You're late for work/school because you stayed up half the night listening to Rush.
11. You are shocked when your friend turns off YYZ after the part with the Morse code (you made them look up what -.---.----.. meant).
12. You're reading this.
Most of these are based on things that actually happened to me.
Someone else please post in this so I don't look silly. Let's get some funny ones!
Edited by Flavia2112, 07 November 2020 - 02:44 AM.